Rambomelinda

May 25, 2020
It's not just melinda.. but there are no sex scenes in bed with any other girls as well. Could be programming difficulties??
Melinda took him specially to a hotel to do it on the floor amazing , but this developer was doing the same in his previous game also toilet , pool and floor seems like he have fetish for those places

meedoeid

Oct 22, 2019
The uncle comes by and tell Ann that he needs her. I am stuck there too
That will change when you advance with the story and reach V11, from what you are saying you are still in V9 with the story line, but for the scene with Emily , when you speak to Ann you must choose go to the pool in Emily's house then lie to Melinda to let you go there

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
I would explain to you all why there's no sex in bed with any character of this game but that would be unfair to the DEV as it would change the way you think about him/her and the game, so, because i don't want to spoil He/she's reputation and the way he/she make's money to pay he/she's bills, i better be quiet. Let's just say that without the sex in bed, it stays the best game in the market!
he/she 's french, right ?

• Haha
Reactions: groq and darlic

RasMonk

Apr 26, 2019
How do I advance melinda story line, I am stuck with the bench scene, I am missing 1 scene, I ran with her in the woods and nothing happens, we go out after she catches me behind the couch. I help her clean and still nothing

Reactions: woow008

Radditz

Mar 8, 2018
I would explain to you all why there's no sex in bed with any character of this game but that would be unfair to the DEV as it would change the way you think about him/her and the game, so, because i don't want to spoil He/she's reputation and the way he/she make's money to pay he/she's bills, i better be quiet. Let's just say that without the sex in bed, it stays the best game in the market!
Is he/she/it some kind of slaanesh worshipper? :D

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Looking back at some of the older posts thanks for the info on Jax thread ignored game deleted and purged.

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
wow Melinda is stunning ! :love:

Is anybody connected with the DEV, just to submit an idea, for fans of big breasts like me lol, to make them a little bigger if she is pregnant, or see it put as a bonus why not.
Anyway, you know what I mean.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: meedoeid
2.50 star(s) 187 Votes