gubl

May 31, 2018
there are a lot of games the character look like melinda who can tell me the names of the games?
Melinda is a Daz3 Frankenstein. So if you are into her mesmerizing hips and body lines then this is from Caroline model, but silky skin tone and texture from Elizabeth (someone detected that by analyzing body marks) as Caroline’s original skin is too pale. Hair style that she rocked till recent change (daz3d sku Fashion Bob) showcased with Alexandra model who plays skinny bitch in the most of games that are referenced as Melinda alike :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Terminatorgames

shaf3i

May 25, 2020
Melinda is a Daz3 Frankenstein. So if you are into her mesmerizing hips and body lines then this is from Caroline model, but silky skin tone and texture from Elizabeth (someone detected that by analyzing body marks) as Caroline’s original skin is too pale. Hair style that she rocked till recent change (daz3d sku Fashion Bob) showcased with Alexandra model who plays skinny bitch in the most of games that are referenced as Melinda alike :)
u mean caroline from milfy city?

meedoeid

Oct 22, 2019
So I got past it, now I at the point where I go to Barbara house and have the group sex with the 3 or 4 girls and the other 2 guys melinda comes by I go home and see her at the bench and it tell me my relationship is too low and I am miss 1 scene
You have to pass the black guy scene to go further with the story , she will start to take you to a hotel when you meet her in the bench

class0917

Jan 18, 2018
Here is my v11 final WT and v10 holiday standalone

I used my 9.9 completed save when i redid the v11 final part in my wt, which is at the bottom in the wt, i believe i got all the new scenes now

whats in my v11 final walkthrough zip file

a text document of the walkthrough itself
2 images, 1 showing you the locations of the wedding ring, stones/hide eggs and worms, the 2nd one showing you where the hole is at in your bathroom

what's in my v10 standalone zip file
the WT and 2 images showing you the hot spots to click on

saves go in
FootOfTheMountains\game\saves

if you want to move it to a different spot or page or page and spot here's how
1-1-LT1.save, the first 1 is the page number, the 2nd 1 is the spot on the page
example:
1-1-LT1.save, i want to keep it on page 1 but move it to spot 4 so i will rename it to, 1-4-LT1.save
example:
i want to move it to page 2 spot 3, then i will rename it to 2-3-LT1.save

for mac, i have know idea since i don't own a mac

Remember, if you want the galleries unlocked when using my saves, you will need to move the persistent file over as well to the saves folder

All saves were made while i was updating and fixing my WT

Saves
6.9 complete, start of 7.0 with gallery 1
7.0 complete, start of 8.0 with gallery 1 and 2
8.0 complete, start of 9.0 with gallery 1-3
9.0 complete, start of 9.9 with gallery 1-4
9.9 complete with all 5 galleries
v11 final completed save with all 6 galleries

always delete the FootOfTheMoutains folder in C:\Users\YOUR NAME\AppData\Roaming\RenPy
for mac and android, i don't know the location of that folder

why delete that folder?
The files in that folder will cause you problems
1) if you played it before then decided to follow my wt with a new game, delete that folder first, or you will have problems
2) when using my saves from 6.9-9.9, and following my wt, delete that folder or you will have problems

I ALWAYS delete that folder with every update or when i'm starting a new game and want to follow my own wt, so i wont have any problems and things will trigger like they should
Here is my v11 final WT and v10 holiday standalone

I used my 9.9 completed save when i redid the v11 final part in my wt, which is at the bottom in the wt, i believe i got all the new scenes now

whats in my v11 final walkthrough zip file

a text document of the walkthrough itself
2 images, 1 showing you the locations of the wedding ring, stones/hide eggs and worms, the 2nd one showing you where the hole is at in your bathroom

what's in my v10 standalone zip file
the WT and 2 images showing you the hot spots to click on

saves go in
FootOfTheMountains\game\saves

if you want to move it to a different spot or page or page and spot here's how
1-1-LT1.save, the first 1 is the page number, the 2nd 1 is the spot on the page
example:
1-1-LT1.save, i want to keep it on page 1 but move it to spot 4 so i will rename it to, 1-4-LT1.save
example:
i want to move it to page 2 spot 3, then i will rename it to 2-3-LT1.save

for mac, i have know idea since i don't own a mac

Remember, if you want the galleries unlocked when using my saves, you will need to move the persistent file over as well to the saves folder

All saves were made while i was updating and fixing my WT

Saves
6.9 complete, start of 7.0 with gallery 1
7.0 complete, start of 8.0 with gallery 1 and 2
8.0 complete, start of 9.0 with gallery 1-3
9.0 complete, start of 9.9 with gallery 1-4
9.9 complete with all 5 galleries
v11 final completed save with all 6 galleries

always delete the FootOfTheMoutains folder in C:\Users\YOUR NAME\AppData\Roaming\RenPy
for mac and android, i don't know the location of that folder

why delete that folder?
The files in that folder will cause you problems
1) if you played it before then decided to follow my wt with a new game, delete that folder first, or you will have problems
2) when using my saves from 6.9-9.9, and following my wt, delete that folder or you will have problems

I ALWAYS delete that folder with every update or when i'm starting a new game and want to follow my own wt, so i wont have any problems and things will trigger like they should
Hi! Regarding Foot Of The Mountains. I've played trough your savegame for 9.9 and before I deleted everything about it from my profile. When I then continue play after Cynthia has left much of the things written in the walkthrough doesn't seem to work? I've also tried the savegame for v11 but it seems to skip some days after Cynthia has left?
Can you please tell me what I missed?
Except that I really like your Walkthrough's.
/Hakan

mcguill

May 10, 2020
I am stuck in an infinite loop at sunbathing.
i got to the part where i give her a boob massage and then she goes to my room and gives money and we go to eat something in a cafe. If i chose the green option we just put lotion on each other and nothing happens.
I go everyday do the bathroom at 17:00h to trigger the event where she goes with us to Linda, but that never happens.
I grind the shit out of rhonda's inibitions to unlock her sunbath scenes, as i alreay did for ann, but still it doesnt unlock any event.

And with the cow scene i go as far as touching her left breast, i cant milk the tit (lol).

Am i missing something? I've spent hours in this loop.

ive got 1000 relation points and -18 suspitions

Thanks for help in advance, this game is good but kinda frustrating
Any help please?

cmann901

May 29, 2020
stuck in the helping Melinda clean the living room than go to Barbs how many times must this be done or what do I need to do ?

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Hi! Regarding Foot Of The Mountains. I've played trough your savegame for 9.9 and before I deleted everything about it from my profile. When I then continue play after Cynthia has left much of the things written in the walkthrough doesn't seem to work? I've also tried the savegame for v11 but it seems to skip some days after Cynthia has left?
Can you please tell me what I missed?
Except that I really like your Walkthrough's.
/Hakan
The 9.9 save with my v11 WT
1) delete the game folder in C:\Users\your name\AppData\Roaming\RenPy, for mac and android, i have know idea
2) delete the save folder in the main game folder, and move my save folder over
if it's still not lining up, then things must be off for you, you are not the only one that ran into this, some people it's on point, while for others it's off, only thing i can say is use it as a use it as a reference

my v11 save is complete, everything has already been done

meedoeid

Oct 22, 2019
Anyone wondering why this developer never makes sex on bed, it's always in the toilet or on the floor while mostly the women in the game have the full house for themselves or Daniel's room is more private, even when Melinda rented a room in a hotel they left the bed and they do it on the floor :ROFLMAO: , and then aiming for the future to make them have sex in public places

dokley

Jan 9, 2019
Anyone wondering why this developer never makes sex on bed, it's always in the toilet or on the floor while mostly the women in the game have the full house for themselves or Daniel's room is more private, even when Melinda rented a room in a hotel they left the bed and they do it on the floor :ROFLMAO: , and then aiming for the future to make them have sex in public places
That is a excellent question my friend, I don't know either, but I can tell you this in v10 Daniel's Christmas wish was too have hot sex with Melinda, I told him to do a wet dream first, and Melinda sneak into Daniel's room sucking his cock, Daniel woke up he realise it was not a dream, then they fuck on bed, but instead he skipped everything went to the couch, he even did anal(got tube from Linda), some annoying pateron must have pushed him to do it, I said there was no built up, we have to reset it, as you all can see Daniel is licking Mel's ass hole already in v11, I hope there will be anal in v12 if he doesn't change my idea too much, you guys will find some unexpected scenes, another thing Jax's cuckold scenes i told him to add more scenes on bed after v11beta1, but he only did fingering and sucking on Mel's pussy, we will never get bored of Mel as long as we have good built up to it, but if you drag it too long, you will end up like Daniel, so many scenes that can extent to sex, but he did it too late it lost the excitement of it, for eg 20:00 massage could lead to a very hot scene if he did it in v9, i know he haven't done it yet but i won't be that excited anymore, that is all folks stay tuned for v12 there will be hints for v13

class0917

Jan 18, 2018
The 9.9 save with my v11 WT
1) delete the game folder in C:\Users\your name\AppData\Roaming\RenPy, for mac and android, i have know idea
2) delete the save folder in the main game folder, and move my save folder over
if it's still not lining up, then things must be off for you, you are not the only one that ran into this, some people it's on point, while for others it's off, only thing i can say is use it as a use it as a reference

my v11 save is complete, everything has already been done
I have done everything above before I added the 9.9 savegame but the problem persist. One thing is that I played v10 as a stand alone and not in connection with v9.9 is that wrong? Must I play v10 between 9.9 and 11?

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
I have done everything above before I added the 9.9 savegame but the problem persist. One thing is that I played v10 as a stand alone and not in connection with v9.9 is that wrong? Must I play v10 between 9.9 and 11?
no, main game goes from 9.9 to 11, v10 is just a holiday stand alone, i have know idea why it's not working out for you, it should, if you are using your own 9.9 save, there might be something you miss on why it's not triggering, if you are using mine, then idk why it's not working, best thing i can think of is to skip a whole week after she leaves then try, that might get stuff back on track on triggering you for

meedoeid

Oct 22, 2019
That is a excellent question my friend, I don't know either, but I can tell you this in v10 Daniel's Christmas wish was too have hot sex with Melinda, I told him to do a wet dream first, and Melinda sneak into Daniel's room sucking his cock, Daniel woke up he realise it was not a dream, then they fuck on bed, but instead he skipped everything went to the couch, he even did anal(got tube from Linda), some annoying pateron must have pushed him to do it, I said there was no built up, we have to reset it, as you all can see Daniel is licking Mel's ass hole already in v11, I hope there will be anal in v12 if he doesn't change my idea too much, you guys will find some unexpected scenes, another thing Jax's cuckold scenes i told him to add more scenes on bed after v11beta1, but he only did fingering and sucking on Mel's pussy, we will never get bored of Mel as long as we have good built up to it, but if you drag it too long, you will end up like Daniel, so many scenes that can extent to sex, but he did it too late it lost the excitement of it, for eg 20:00 massage could lead to a very hot scene if he did it in v9, i know he haven't done it yet but i won't be that excited anymore, that is all folks stay tuned for v12 there will be hints for v13
Melinda took him specially to a hotel to do it on the floor amazing , but this developer was doing the same in his previous game also toilet , pool and floor seems like he have fetish for those places

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes