ktemanuel

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2019
he always says a date and ends it by removing the betas the third week of the month and the final version 2/3 week of the following month, it is the only way to keep the patreons and bring new patreos. Just check the previous post for releases and they were all the same. And the one in the photo is paul's cousin when translating the game I realized that it brings dialogues from future versions

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
having tried this game for a few hours i must say the tedious repetition factor far outweighs the payoff
100% right,so much grinding that you forget storyline.1 thing is to do it over 2-3 times but damm I've seen saves with 1900 points and I only have like 200's.Still gonna give it a chance but if it keeps same pattern just gonna play something else

meedoeid

Oct 22, 2019
Melinda is so awesome. I can play the game continuously 24 hours. But I want to share my request opinion to the admin please Don't share melinda with others. I can not watch melinda banged by others. It’s heart broken. It's not just a game. It's a emotion. Super work admin. Thank you View attachment 689734
As if Daniel is really you, consider the black guy is you as well, or simply choose not to watch it, chill it's just a game

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
Melinda is so awesome. I can play the game continuously 24 hours. But I want to share my request opinion to the admin please Don't share melinda with others. I can not watch melinda banged by others. It’s heart broken. It's not just a game. It's a emotion. Super work admin. Thank you View attachment 689734
the rape is avoidable and don't worry, Melinda is in love to daniel :) (Think about a facial cumshot on her.. She say : you're my man now , you can do what you want to me)

Reactions: Max1276
2.50 star(s) 187 Votes