RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
What happen if you do not kill the black man?
If you don't kill him you can't progress story. I was hoping for some DP with Melinda and her slutification, but because some people were bitching and moaning for days about their dear Melinda being destroyed by someone other than 15 year old teen with 10 inch dick, it will be vanilla mostly with everyone jumping on said teen dick.

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
If you don't kill him you can't progress story. I was hoping for some DP with Melinda and her slutification, but because some people were bitching and moaning for days about their dear Melinda being destroyed by someone other than 15 year old teen with 10 inch dick, it will be vanilla mostly with everyone jumping on said teen dick.
What's up with that? Why is it if someone other than MC fucking a girl some people go nuts. It's just a game

Mikey Mike

Feb 18, 2018
Man, I've been grinding with v.12 for well over an hour and have only been able to unlock 2 new pics! :rolleyes: Now that the MC has fucked Melinda (Auntie) in every conceivable position and venue, I'm quickly losing interesting in the endless grind-fest with little reward! :unsure:

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
What's up with that? Why is it if someone other than MC fucking a girl some people go nuts. It's just a game
I don't mind if someone wants pure harem route, but the moment devs are making share or slut route optional, they start to bitch like it's mandatory. Making mc look like teen is making harem route less believable anyway. And to add, Melinda is already fucking her husband and there is already one new scene in this update where she is thinking her husband is doing something and she is enjoying it, so she not so pure like some here are making her to be. Not to mention her expression after 3rd blackmail with that black dude.

ellyos

Jul 17, 2019
i start from v.11 Week 31 Day 1 Monday, always follow WT all previous version, when im doing this

14:00, go to melinda room, look at her, exaggerate, do it, take the panties off, i wish my skin feels like yours

i always get yelled by uncle and get kicked from the room. can't buy drink from man shop too. anyone can help?

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
Here is my v11 final WT and v10 holiday standalone

I used my 9.9 completed save when i redid the v11 final part in my wt, which is at the bottom in the wt, i believe i got all the new scenes now

whats in my v11 final walkthrough zip file

a text document of the walkthrough itself
2 images, 1 showing you the locations of the wedding ring, stones/hide eggs and worms, the 2nd one showing you where the hole is at in your bathroom

what's in my v10 standalone zip file
the WT and 2 images showing you the hot spots to click on

saves go in
FootOfTheMountains\game\saves

if you want to move it to a different spot or page or page and spot here's how
1-1-LT1.save, the first 1 is the page number, the 2nd 1 is the spot on the page
example:
1-1-LT1.save, i want to keep it on page 1 but move it to spot 4 so i will rename it to, 1-4-LT1.save
example:
i want to move it to page 2 spot 3, then i will rename it to 2-3-LT1.save

for mac, i have know idea since i don't own a mac

Remember, if you want the galleries unlocked when using my saves, you will need to move the persistent file over as well to the saves folder

All saves were made while i was updating and fixing my WT

Saves
6.9 complete, start of 7.0 with gallery 1
7.0 complete, start of 8.0 with gallery 1 and 2
8.0 complete, start of 9.0 with gallery 1-3
9.0 complete, start of 9.9 with gallery 1-4
9.9 complete with all 5 galleries
v11 final completed save with all 6 galleries

always delete the FootOfTheMoutains folder in C:\Users\YOUR NAME\AppData\Roaming\RenPy
for mac and android, i don't know the location of that folder

why delete that folder?
The files in that folder will cause you problems
1) if you played it before then decided to follow my wt with a new game, delete that folder first, or you will have problems
2) when using my saves from 6.9-9.9, and following my wt, delete that folder or you will have problems

I ALWAYS delete that folder with every update or when i'm starting a new game and want to follow my own wt, so i wont have any problems and things will trigger like they should

it's for original download or can in compressed game?

btw thanks

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes