RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
I already know that. I mean how the story continues if he rapes Melinda and is still alive. Is there a continuation or is it a scene that if you don't kill it just repeats itself every Sunday forever?
Just repeats itself with sleight variation where on 3rd or 4th time Melinda is enjoying that dicking until you kill him, there is no way around it if you want to progress story.

Reactions: ghilst

Futureal

Jun 19, 2020
I upgraded my game from v11 to v12 just like the guide said, "extract into game folder and accept to overwrite files" and im getting "file not found" all the time, what am i doing wrong?

Yuzzy

Jan 13, 2018
Help plz. Played a long time all relations already 1000+.
Progress not going and Cynthia is not coming, they only talks about her, but she is not coming((all events juts repeats already except one event which I can get, touching Melinda's Ass. Its not triggers.

Mr.BoyWonder

Sep 2, 2018
after the night out with Mel few times after the bar scenes, you get options after you get home, you get to explore around the house, you will find Mel in the pool on friday, kiss her twice so you get new sex scene in the pool 10:00, choose I'll get more drinks, get up, interrupt her, I want more
How do you get scene 3?

ziozio

Jan 1, 2018
Slender plot, badly implemented scenes conceptually. The dev could have done better with materials and ideas.
Trend of excitation in descending parabola.... it's a pity the game got worse, in the beginning it was very immersive and exciting, scenes were racy and more natural.
I find the new pretexts that lead to the new scenes forced and little credible as well as little exciting.
It was a very good game but the dev must not ruin it

Reactions: Thelonely6

ghilst

Jun 2, 2020
Slender plot, badly implemented scenes conceptually. The dev could have done better with materials and ideas.
Trend of excitation in descending parabola.... it's a pity the game got worse, in the beginning it was very immersive and exciting, scenes were racy and more natural.
I find the new pretexts that lead to the new scenes forced and little credible as well as little exciting.
Yea true. Where would you say the game stopped being exciting and immersive?

jdtwk123

Aug 4, 2017
can anyone tell me how to get the BJ from melinda in the outdoor shower? I have ground this womans relationship points to the stratosphere and cannot figure out how this is supposed to happen.

jdtwk123

Aug 4, 2017
sigh, there are so many gallery images I can't locate in the game. does the walkthrough actually get you to them? these thigns always seem to change.

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
The story for me is interesting but badly ruined by slow progression, a chaotic gameplay and inconsistent scenes( one you do something next time you can't)
We all familiar with grind to raise relationships but here is just BULLSHIT

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys do this game need an incest patch? Because i do not see the incest patch on the main page.
Can someone give me some info?

Thank you

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes