AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
can anyone tell me how to get the BJ from melinda in the outdoor shower? I have ground this womans relationship points to the stratosphere and cannot figure out how this is supposed to happen.
try different options at noon, milking the cow, then after the scene go do the yard again, after the scene and you get the shower

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Gallery 3,4,5,6?
How do you get scene 3?
I just started playing, will be pulling a all night

gallery 7 image 3
12:00 go to ann, pick whats up, $1000, at 18:00 go to melinda's room, wait for ann, repeat 2 times (gallery 7 image 3 unlocked)

gallery 7 image 6
first you will need to do the restaurant scene twice, at 21:00 do the melinda night massage scenes until you get the restaurant scene

after the 2nd time, melinda will not come to your room, you get up and go look for her, pick the pool option, she will offer you a drink, hit yes, pick the option that you want her to kiss your dick, this will unlock the new pool scene

10:00 go to melinda outside to the right, sunbathing?, yes, i'll get more drinks, get up, interrupt her, i want more, kiss her and cum in (gallery 7 image 6 unlocked)

gallery 7 image 4, keep repeating the 18:00 melinda's room scene with ann

for gallery 7 image 5 keep repeating the 18:00 melinda's room scene with ann

Last edited:

jurierm

May 7, 2017
I need a tutorial, this game is excessively chaotic and repetitive, I don't know how to advance from melinda's drunkenness in the pool

Crippy

May 28, 2018
hey new to the game
any walkthrough & guide
You seem to be new to the site as well. The best advice I can give you is to learn to use the SEARCH function. That is the best way to find answers without asking and waiting. CHEMMY has posted a walk through that includes v11. Since v12 was just released it will be a while before an updated one is posted.

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
You seem to be new to the site as well. The best advice I can give you is to learn to use the SEARCH function. That is the best way to find answers without asking and waiting. CHEMMY has posted a walk through that includes v11. Since v12 was just released it will be a while before an updated one is posted.
since i'm staying up all night, that will be posted tonight or tomorrow, so far i have 1 image to unlock in gallery and i have seen all new scenes that isn't part of the gallery

Reactions: student00

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Well, i have unlocked all scenes from gallery 7, if anyone needs help say it
I suppose 8 is keep going to Gina with Melinda, but i dunno about rest of them. I've read for 6 you gotta do massage at 21, but they go to restaurant and she keeps coming to room, there is no option to look for her at the pool.

MaK1N

Aug 14, 2019
all walkthrough is for V.2 or v8 ......
i have asked if someone has a walkthrough 4m beginning that's all ...

jurierm

May 7, 2017
[/CITAR]

Look in the search engine and I can not find any tutorial anywhere, this game is boring, repetitive and chaotic, I do not understand the little interest of people in making a tutorial, the officer in "help" is down

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes