holymoly35cb

Mar 31, 2019
I just started playing, will be pulling a all night

gallery 7 image 3
12:00 go to ann, pick whats up, $1000, at 18:00 go to melinda's room, wait for ann, repeat 2 times (gallery 7 image 3 unlocked)

gallery 7 image 6
first you will need to do the restaurant scene twice, at 21:00 do the melinda night massage scenes until you get the restaurant scene

after the 2nd time, melinda will not come to your room, you get up and go look for her, pick the pool option, she will offer you a drink, hit yes, pick the option that you want her to kiss your dick, this will unlock the new pool scene

10:00 go to melinda outside to the right, sunbathing?, yes, i'll get more drinks, get up, interrupt her, i want more, kiss her and cum in (gallery 7 image 6 unlocked)

gallery 7 image 4, keep repeating the 18:00 melinda's room scene with ann

for gallery 7 image 5 keep repeating the 18:00 melinda's room scene with ann
could you help me with gallery 2 pic 6(the one with Ann)? cannot seem to figure it out.

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
could you help me with gallery 2 pic 6(the one with Ann)? cannot seem to figure it out.
you have to buy a bikini and dress for ann, then at 12:00, go to ann, give her the bikini and dress, what is it?, either option, but if you hold it, you will cum in her mouth

holymoly35cb

Mar 31, 2019
you have to buy a bikini and dress for ann, then at 12:00, go to ann, give her the bikini and dress, what is it?, either option, but if you hold it, you will cum in her mouth
i've done that before, still didn't unlock. even started a new game, still nothing.

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
i've done that before, still didn't unlock. even started a new game, still nothing.
even though you bought stuff for her before, you will need to buy it again, there will be a new option in the store with both in the name for the option

jurierm

May 7, 2017
Sorry I am following a guide that I found of v11 quite specific, and at a certain moment it tells me to press the emily massage icon, but it is not anywhere, the state is looking for but I only find that there are more people that it happens to but i haven't seen any solution

morning123

Jun 7, 2020
Sorry I am following a guide that I found of v11 quite specific, and at a certain moment it tells me to press the emily massage icon, but it is not anywhere, the state is looking for but I only find that there are more people that it happens to but i haven't seen any solution
go to your room, and you will see the button

jurierm

May 7, 2017
I have read for him, that you unlock the icon when you go to do yoga with Melissa several times, and in one of them you receive a massage and you unlock the icon, the problem is that I always get a scene in the pool after yoga that says it's all in v12

Solved, it seems that having used tricks with the relationship points, I had more than I touched and this scene came out ... I am sorry to have bothered

Reactions: morning123

Illumi123

Mar 29, 2020
I used to look forward to the updates for this game now I just dread it hell they are so far apart and the grind is so F@cking bad and long it just kills the whole game.
I think that grind is not so as bad as it might seem, speccially if you play a single update and not the whole game at once.
Rather than that the problem may be understandig what events to trigger, when and how to trigger them. Once again it is simpler if you focus on a single update and if you already know, more or less, how the game works.
If you do it correctly (that's the problem, I know) scenes repeats themselves just a few times, often presentig some slight development from the previous times.
Or at least this is what I noticed in the last few updates..

Mr.BoyWonder

Sep 2, 2018
I just started playing, will be pulling a all night

gallery 7 image 3
12:00 go to ann, pick whats up, $1000, at 18:00 go to melinda's room, wait for ann, repeat 2 times (gallery 7 image 3 unlocked)

gallery 7 image 6
first you will need to do the restaurant scene twice, at 21:00 do the melinda night massage scenes until you get the restaurant scene

after the 2nd time, melinda will not come to your room, you get up and go look for her, pick the pool option, she will offer you a drink, hit yes, pick the option that you want her to kiss your dick, this will unlock the new pool scene

10:00 go to melinda outside to the right, sunbathing?, yes, i'll get more drinks, get up, interrupt her, i want more, kiss her and cum in (gallery 7 image 6 unlocked)

gallery 7 image 4, keep repeating the 18:00 melinda's room scene with ann

for gallery 7 image 5 keep repeating the 18:00 melinda's room scene with ann
Thank You Chemmy

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes