1robbie2

May 10, 2018
Here is my v12 WT and v10 holiday standalone

The v12 part in my wt was made while i was using my v11 completed final save

I used my 9.9 completed save when i redid the v11 final part in my wt, which is at the bottom in the wt, i believe i got all the new scenes now

whats in my v12 walkthrough zip file

a text document of the walkthrough itself
2 images, 1 showing you the locations of the wedding ring, stones/hide eggs and worms, the 2nd one showing you where the hole is at in your bathroom

what's in my v10 standalone zip file
the WT and 2 images showing you the hot spots to click on

saves go in
FootOfTheMountains\game\saves

if you want to move it to a different spot or page or page and spot here's how
1-1-LT1.save, the first 1 is the page number, the 2nd 1 is the spot on the page
example:
1-1-LT1.save, i want to keep it on page 1 but move it to spot 4 so i will rename it to, 1-4-LT1.save
example:
i want to move it to page 2 spot 3, then i will rename it to 2-3-LT1.save

for mac, i have know idea since i don't own a mac

Remember, if you want the galleries unlocked when using my saves, you will need to move the persistent file over as well to the saves folder

Saves
v11 final completed save with 6 galleries
v12 completed save, with all galleries

always delete the FootOfTheMoutains folder in C:\Users\YOUR NAME\AppData\Roaming\RenPy
for mac and android, i don't know the location of that folder

why delete that folder?
The files in that folder will cause you problems
1) if you played it before then decided to follow my wt with a new game, delete that folder first, or you will have problems
2) when using my v11 save, and following my wt, delete that folder or you will have problems

I ALWAYS delete that folder with every update or when i'm starting a new game and want to follow my own wt, so i wont have any problems and things will trigger like they should
do you have the 9.9 completed save end the walkthrough for v11 because i haven't played it and i would like to experience the scene of that update myself

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
do you have the 9.9 completed save end the walkthrough for v11 because i haven't played it and i would like to experience the scene of that update myself
i posted my saves a few post above yours, for the wt, get the v12 and go to the part where v9.9 starts

Reactions: ghilst

Jack73

Nov 16, 2016
since i'm staying up all night, that will be posted tonight or tomorrow, so far i have 1 image to unlock in gallery and i have seen all new scenes that isn't part of the gallery
Quiet Chemmy, take all the time you need. The update has just come out. We can wait a little longer for your WT. So the next update will be in 1 month or more.
So take it easy and we (or at least I) will patiently wait for your excellent wt. Thanks.

Jack73

Nov 16, 2016
I'm done with my WT and it has been uploaded, link is here, keep in mind, the v12 part was made while i was using my v11 completed final save, i also uploaded my completed v12 save as well, it has also been edited, i did however miss 2 scenes, but i added it at the end of the v12 part, telling you how to see them
Thanks Chemmy, you're always the best

hellonamaste

Jan 29, 2020
Foot Of The Mountains [v12] [SerialNumberComics]

Original Size: 4.88 GB
Compressed Size: 906 MB

Win/Linux: - - - :)
Pls Upload a mac copressed version too

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Thanks Chemmy, you're always the best
I only have 1 thing to take care of today which i'm about to start soon, after that i'm passing out and the way things are looking for me, not sure when i will be able to make it, so i went ahead and did it while i was taking about it

Are u sure the character look like Melinda
I didn't play being a dik game I found that image here in this thread
yes i'm sure, it even shows you the name of the game in the top left of that image, my guess on why it was posted in this thread, someone might of been asking about other games that use the same model of the melinda character

Yuzzy

Jan 13, 2018
I'm done with my WT and it has been uploaded, link is here, keep in mind, the v12 part was made while i was using my v11 completed final save, i also uploaded my completed v12 save as well, it has also been edited, i did however miss 2 scenes, but i added it at the end of the v12 part, telling you how to see them
One think as per WT of your Barbara events should start already in 3rd week, but for me nothing started yet. Saturday is first time he enters to room, but as per my gameplay he steel just watching without any choices.I was going directly as per WT.

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
One think as per WT of your Barbara events should start already in 3rd week, but for me nothing started yet. Saturday is first time he enters to room, but as per my gameplay he steel just watching without any choices.I was going directly as per WT.
first go to melinda at at 15:00, outside to the right, ask her about finding work
keep going to melinda at 15:00, until you see the option when can i start working for barbara
the icon to go to work for barbara will pop up in the bottom right of the screen
you can start working for barbara on the first week

Yuzzy

Jan 13, 2018
first go to melinda at at 15:00, outside to the right, ask her about finding work
keep going to melinda at 15:00, until you see the option when can i start working for barbara
the icon to go to work for barbara will pop up in the bottom right of the screen
you can start working for barbara on the first week
yes I know, I did everything as per your WT, but Barbara even came much later than in WT. its already 4th week. Just hope it will not disturb other events as per your WT. However very big thanks for Walkthrough, missed so many events in first play and wasted few hours for doing same things just to find what I missed without very less or no progress at all((

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
yes I know, I did everything as per your WT, but Barbara even came much later than in WT. its already 4th week. Just hope it will not disturb other events as per your WT. However very big thanks for Walkthrough, missed so many events in first play and wasted few hours for doing same things just to find what I missed without very less or no progress at all((
it wont, use it as a reference really, also if you didn't delete the other foot of the mountains folder, it will might be causing the problem you're having with working for barbara early on, for pc the folder location is C:\Users\your name\AppData\Roaming\RenPy, i always delete the folder when each update is release, or when i'm starting a new game, so i wont have any problems

Reactions: Yuzzy

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
Well, what can i say... I love the game, the graphics, Ladys, awesome animations, good story. I finished the gallery 7, have them all besides couple of scenes in gallery 2 and 3, propably couse i was starting seweral times pissed off :ROFLMAO:
The thing is...
Theres no logic in the progress att all.
1. The hints in the game stats???? the same from the beginning , nothing changes.
2. The colour system of the options??? Red dissapeared. Blue is good right? theres something behind. Green?? theres still something but not soo importent??? Then sometimes the colours are there, sometimes not.....
3. Got gallery 7 without WT, but newer got the 10.00 swimming scene to unlock the scene in the pool at night, still showing
"you need another scene at another time in the pool to unlock this scene" and still blue!!!!
4. Is there a possibilliti to fuck Mel anal without a condom?
5. Is it possible to fuck Mel anal in the hotel? Or the bathroom??
6. I read some HINTS in the OP, V10 it says, call Mick at night, but who the fuck is Mick?????
7. Sleeping pills for the girls??? Making them get burnt in the sun?????
8. Hipnotist book????? maybe i used somebodys elses save couse i dont remember no Mick :ROFLMAO:
9. Im missing some scenes in gallery 2 and 3, is it possibble to get them so far in the game? Just for fun....
10. Does it matter that i newer got the text "The end of V12"????
11. 14.00 Melinda --- Martini?????????? what fucking Martini :D

The game is great, but Dev, make some ingame hints couse this is getting hard :(
One more thing Dev, please add some cheating or sharing, need some other men to fuck the girls couse this Harem thing is getting boring, to many same sex scenes all over again, making people skip and miss many things....
Like i said, great game Dev , keep up the good work (y)(y)(y):D:D:love::love:

p.s. Good work Chemmy. I formated your WT to PDF, easier to read ;)

Last edited:

Yuzzy

Jan 13, 2018
it wont, use it as a reference really, also if you didn't delete the other foot of the mountains folder, it will might be causing the problem you're having with working for barbara early on, for pc the folder location is C:\Users\your name\AppData\Roaming\RenPy, i always delete the folder when each update is release, or when i'm starting a new game, so i wont have any problems
ohh i didnt know about it, thanks

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
ohh i didnt know about it, thanks
yeah, when starting a new game and trying to get to get stuff to trigger, some times them files will throw things off and it will take a while before something triggers, it has happen to me with this game, where i got something to trigger early, then started a new game and can't get that event to trigger early like i did before but ends up triggering later on, but yeah, it wont mess anything up, like i said, use it as a reference and you will be fine

Reactions: Yuzzy

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
yeah, when starting a new game and trying to get to get stuff to trigger, some times them files will throw things off and it will take a while before something triggers, it has happen to me with this game, where i got something to trigger early, then started a new game and can't get that event to trigger early like i did before but ends up triggering later on, but yeah, it wont mess anything up, like i said, use it as a reference and you will be fine
Hi Chemmy :)
Good jobb with the WT, daamn your fast lol took me 2 days lol :D
Can you check my post, 5 posts up and see if you can help me with my questions?
And one for your WT, 14.00 Melinda, Martini? ;)
Thanks

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Well, what can i say... I love the game, the graphics, Ladys, awesome animations, good story. I finished the gallery 7, have them all besides couple of scenes in gallery 2 and 3, propably couse i was starting seweral times pissed off :ROFLMAO:
The thing is...
Theres no logic in the progress att all.
1. The hints in the game stats???? the same from the beginning , nothing changes.
2. The colour system of the options??? Red dissapeared. Blue is good right? theres something behind. Green?? theres still something but not soo importent??? Then sometimes the colours are there, sometimes not.....
3. Got gallery 7 without WT, but newer got the 10.00 swimming scene to unlock the scene in the pool at night, still showing
"you need another scene at another time in the pool to unlock this scene" and still blue!!!!
4. Is there a possibilliti to fuck Mel anal without a condom?
5. Is it possible to fuck Mel anal in the hotel? Or the bathroom??
6. I read some HINTS in the OP, V10 it says, call Mick at night, but who the fuck is Mick?????
7. Sleeping pills for the girls??? Making them get burnt in the sun?????
8. Hipnotist book????? maybe i used somebodys elses save couse i dont remember no Mick :ROFLMAO:
9. Im missing some scenes in gallery 2 and 3, is it possibble to get them so far in the game? Just for fun....
10. Does it matter that i newer got the text "The end of V12"????
11. 14.00 Melinda --- Martini?????????? what fucking Martini :D

The game is great, but Dev, make some ingame hints couse this is getting hard :(
One more thing Dev, please add some cheating or sharing, need some other men to fuck the girls couse this Harem thing is getting boring, to many same sex scenes all over again, making people skip and miss many things....
Like i said, great game Dev , keep up the good work (y)(y)(y):D:D:love::love:

p.s. Good work Chemmy. I formated your WT to PDF, easier to read ;)
1) the hints system is old, the main thing to take from that, see if you already have a stone trap set and if you have worms
2) red, you haven't unlocked that option yet, blue, i think you are getting close not sure, green, you unlocked the scenes for that option, purple, new color, not sure what that means, i just pick it
3) for gallery 7 swimming scene, keep repeating the massage scene at night, go to the restaurant with melinda, keep repeating until you get the options to search for her around the house, check the pool, repeat the pool scene at night twice, this will unlock the new sunbathing scene for gallery 7
4) melinda anal, not in game yet, that's why you have anal training at 10:00 when you pick pruning the vines and the new scene after you go running with her and you shove your fingers in her ass with gloves
5) no melinda anal
6) v10 hits, that's for the v10 holiday standalone, not for the main game
7) sleeping pills for v10 standalone
8) v10 standalone
9) i'm not sure if you can still get the scenes you are missing from gallery 2 and 3, maybe
10) it doesn't really matter, that's only there to let you know that you completed everything, after that text, you are still able to play
11) for the martini thing, it's a pubic hair trim style that you can pick, to get that scene, keep going to melinda's room at 14:00, at one point, you will peek on her, the 2nd time you peek on you, you will enter the room and get a set of options for different pubic hair styles, 2 of them has the same scene, the other ones have a different scene each

and thanks for making a pdf, tell you the truth, i like it when it's on a notepad, easy to set points on where i stopped at, etc, but you can also do it on a pdf as well, i don't know, when the game was first release, i made it on a notepad and stuck with it

Reactions: jackkane
2.50 star(s) 186 Votes