AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
1) the hints system is old, the main thing to take from that, see if you already have a stone trap set and if you have worms
2) red, you haven't unlocked that option yet, blue, i think you are getting close not sure, green, you unlocked the scenes for that option, purple, new color, not sure what that means, i just pick it
3) for gallery 7 swimming scene, keep repeating the massage scene at night, go to the restaurant with melinda, keep repeating until you get the options to search for her around the house, check the pool, repeat the pool scene at night twice, this will unlock the new sunbathing scene for gallery 7
4) melinda anal, not in game yet, that's why you have anal training at 10:00 when you pick pruning the vines and the new scene after you go running with her and you shove your fingers in her ass with gloves
5) no melinda anal
6) v10 hits, that's for the v10 holiday standalone, not for the main game
7) sleeping pills for v10 standalone
8) v10 standalone
9) i'm not sure if you can still get the scenes you are missing from gallery 2 and 3, maybe
10) it doesn't really matter, that's only there to let you know that you completed everything, after that text, you are still able to play
11) for the martini thing, it's a pubic hair trim style that you can pick, to get that scene, keep going to melinda's room at 14:00, at one point, you will peek on her, the 2nd time you peek on you, you will enter the room and get a set of options for different pubic hair styles, 2 of them has the same scene, the other ones have a different scene each

and thanks for making a pdf, tell you the truth, i like it when it's on a notepad, easy to set points on where i stopped at, etc, but you can also do it on a pdf as well, i don't know, when the game was first release, i made it on a notepad and stuck with it
Hahahah You really are fast :) Thanks for the answer :)
I just formated it to PDF for the possibilliti to enlarge the letters. On my laptop cant fucking see those small letters in notepad :)
You basically answered all my questions. Marini hahaha diddnt think of it lol :D Martini glass pubic, yeah did it :)
Last question... Did 10.00 pool scene many times but still cant unlock the night pool scene, couse of some pool scene during the day. Is it even possible to unlock the night scene in V12?
Diddnt prone the wine yet, just looked at the scene without saving it...

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Hahahah You really are fast :) Thanks for the answer :)
I just formated it to PDF for the possibilliti to enlarge the letters. On my laptop cant fucking see those small letters in notepad :)
You basically answered all my questions. Marini hahaha diddnt think of it lol :D Martini glass pubic, yeah did it :)
Last question... Did 10.00 pool scene many times but still cant unlock the night pool scene, couse of some pool scene during the day. Is it even possible to unlock the night scene in V12?
Diddnt prone the wine yet, just looked at the scene without saving it...
the only night pool scene that i know of with melinda is the one where you get in trouble and you end up sleeping at the pool, to get that scene, keep repeating the 18:00 melinda's room with ann scene, you can either go with them or go with ann then leave, melinda will tell you to get out, click on stay here twice, one for rhonda and one for ann, then you will get the option to sleep here or go to the pool, pick the pool option, keep repeating and melinda will go for a swim at night and she tells you that you can go back inside

for the v10 pool scene, that's for the v10 holiday standalone, not in the main game, all content that deals with v10 is only for that holiday standalone, not the main game, the main game skips from v9.9 to v11, at the end of 9.9 you go with melinda on holiday, that's where the standalone comes in, at the end of that, you go back home where v11 starts

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
the only night pool scene that i know of with melinda is the one where you get in trouble and you end up sleeping at the pool, to get that scene, keep repeating the 18:00 melinda's room with ann scene, you can either go with them or go with ann then leave, melinda will tell you to get out, click on stay here twice, one for rhonda and one for ann, then you will get the option to sleep here or go to the pool, pick the pool option, keep repeating and melinda will go for a swim at night and she tells you that you can go back inside

for the v10 pool scene, that for the v10 holiday standalone, not in the main game
Yeah, slept on the pool table once, slept in the bathroom once, slept on the stairs once. Diddnt repeat them yet.
But im talking about night pool scene, when you ask her for a beer, then she dont wanna kiss MC couse she was smoking so MC says "you can kiss this" and then i always get " you can open this scene when you complete a pool scene on other time of the day". Always the same.....

Last edited:

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Yeah, slept on the pooltable once, slept in the bathroom once, slept on the stairs once. Diddnt repeat them yet.
But im talking about night pool scene, when you ask her for a beer, then she dont wanna kiss MC couse she was smoking so MC says "you can kiss this" and then i always get " you can open this scene when you complete a pool scene on other time of the day". Always the same.....
ok that scene, here is what you do

you have to get that night pool scene twice, to get that scene
at 21:00, go to the living room, do the options to get the melinda massage scene, pick the last option to where you ask her to bend, go to the restaurant with her, keep repeating until you have the option to look for her when you get home, which you already done once it seems like, you just have to keep picking the pool option to get it again, click yes, then pick the kiss this option, that's really all the scenes for that

after you done the night pool scene twice by picking yes and kiss this, then you have to do this
at 10:00 go outside to melinda, sunbathing?, pay ann if she shows up, then repeat the 10:00 sunbathing

if you already payed ann and it's just you and melinda, here is what you do to get the image in gallery 7 for the pool
go outside to the right, sunbathing?, yes, i'll get more drinks, get up, interrupt her, i want more, kiss her and cum in

i think i answered what you asked

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
ok that scene, here is what you do

you have to get that night pool scene twice, to get that scene
at 21:00, go to the living room, do the options to get the melinda massage scene, pick the last option to where you ask her to bend, go to the restaurant with her, keep repeating until you have the option to look for her when you get home, which you already done once it seems like, you just have to keep picking the pool option to get it again, click yes, then pick the kiss this option, that's really all the scenes for that

after you done the night pool scene twice by picking yes and kiss this, then you have to do this
at 10:00 go outside to melinda, sunbathing?, pay ann if she shows up, then repeat the 10:00 sunbathing

if you already payed ann and it's just you and melinda, here is what you do to get the image in gallery 7 for the pool
go outside to the right, sunbathing?, yes, i'll get more drinks, get up, interrupt her, i want more, kiss her and cum in

i think i answered what you asked
Well, im gonna try it exactly like you wrote it, but i think i did all those things... I did the night pool couple of times, meeting Ann throwing up or Beth drinking in the living room. I remember the interrupt scene. Im gonna try it, if not ill solve it in the next update. I have unlocked the whole galley anyway, soo ill try.
Is this night scene even intresting?
I diddnt prune the wines yet, maybe thats whats stopping the trigger... Will try, thanks for the help (y) :love:

Last edited:

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Well, im gonna try it exactly like you wrote it, couse i think i did all the things... Im gonna try it, if not ill solve it in the next update. I have unlocked the whole galley anyway, soo ill try.
Is this night scene even intresting?
I diddnt prune the wines yet, maybe thats whats stopping the trigger... Will try, thanks for the help (y) :love:
yeah, that's all for the night pool scene with her, beside the pool scene when you sleep at the pool at night, and the message you get for the night pool scene is for the new scene at the pool at 10:00, for the prune the vines, that's not new for v12, it's part of v11 for the anal training, and it's not part of any event trigger

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
yeah, that's all for the night pool scene with her and and the message you get is for the new scene at the pool at 10:00, for the prune the vines, that's not new for v12, it's part of v11, it's for the anal training, and it's not part of any event trigger
Well, i still dont understand it....
You wrote...."that's all for the night pool scene with her and and the message you get is for the new scene at the pool at 10:00".
But when i ask Mel to "kiss this", she says NO, and im getting a message " to unlock THIS SCENE you must complete a scene on the different time of day", meaning must be 10.00 Sooo, i need to complete something at 10.00 to unlock "kiss this" night scene, right???

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Well, i still dont understand it....
You wrote...."that's all for the night pool scene with her and and the message you get is for the new scene at the pool at 10:00".
But when i ask Mel to "kiss this", she says NO, and im getting a message " to unlock THIS SCENE you must complete a scene on the different time of day", meaning must be 10.00 Sooo, i need to complete something at 10.00 to unlock "kiss this" night scene, right???
There is no other scene for the night pool scene, that's it your done, the message you get "you must complete a scene on the different time of day" is for the pool scene at 10:00, which you already did, since you said you have all images in gallery 7 unlocked

Jul 22, 2019
Here is my v12 WT and v10 holiday standalone

The v12 part in my wt was made while i was using my v11 completed final save

whats in my v12 walkthrough zip file

a text document of the walkthrough itself
2 images, 1 showing you the locations of the wedding ring, stones/hide eggs and worms, the 2nd one showing you where the hole is at in your bathroom

what's in my v10 standalone zip file
the WT and 2 images showing you the hot spots to click on

saves go in
FootOfTheMountains\game\saves

if you want to move it to a different spot or page or page and spot here's how
1-1-LT1.save, the first 1 is the page number, the 2nd 1 is the spot on the page
example:
1-1-LT1.save, i want to keep it on page 1 but move it to spot 4 so i will rename it to, 1-4-LT1.save
example:
i want to move it to page 2 spot 3, then i will rename it to 2-3-LT1.save

for mac, i have know idea since i don't own a mac

Remember, if you want the galleries unlocked when using my saves, you will need to move the persistent file over as well to the saves folder

Saves
v11 final completed save with 6 galleries
v12 completed save, with all galleries

always delete the FootOfTheMoutains folder in C:\Users\YOUR NAME\AppData\Roaming\RenPy
for mac and android, i don't know the location of that folder

why delete that folder?
The files in that folder will cause you problems
1) if you played it before then decided to follow my wt with a new game, delete that folder first, or you will have problems
2) when using my v11 save, and following my wt, delete that folder or you will have problems

I ALWAYS delete that folder with every update or when i'm starting a new game and want to follow my own wt, so i wont have any problems and things will trigger like they should
Thank you!

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
aaaaaaa, okay... well, its a little bit stupid av Dev not to make the massage dissapear when you unlock the 10.00 scenes. well, fuck it, now we wait for the next update . thanks for the help Chemmy ;)

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
aaaaaaa, okay... well, its a little bit stupid av Dev not to make the massage dissapear when you unlock the 10.00 scenes. well, fuck it, now we wait for the next update . thanks for the help Chemmy ;)
i just loaded up my completed save just to read that message again which is "this will unlock additional scene when you're with her on the pool at a different time of the day", so yeah, the night pool scene is done, there is nothing else to it, and yeah, have to wait for the next update now, i just hope there will be more tennis scenes on sunday

BlackStallion

May 17, 2017
1) the hints system is old, the main thing to take from that, see if you already have a stone trap set and if you have worms
2) red, you haven't unlocked that option yet, blue, i think you are getting close not sure, green, you unlocked the scenes for that option, purple, new color, not sure what that means, i just pick it
3) for gallery 7 swimming scene, keep repeating the massage scene at night, go to the restaurant with melinda, keep repeating until you get the options to search for her around the house, check the pool, repeat the pool scene at night twice, this will unlock the new sunbathing scene for gallery 7
4) melinda anal, not in game yet, that's why you have anal training at 10:00 when you pick pruning the vines and the new scene after you go running with her and you shove your fingers in her ass with gloves
5) no melinda anal
6) v10 hits, that's for the v10 holiday standalone, not for the main game
7) sleeping pills for v10 standalone
8) v10 standalone
9) i'm not sure if you can still get the scenes you are missing from gallery 2 and 3, maybe
10) it doesn't really matter, that's only there to let you know that you completed everything, after that text, you are still able to play
11) for the martini thing, it's a pubic hair trim style that you can pick, to get that scene, keep going to melinda's room at 14:00, at one point, you will peek on her, the 2nd time you peek on you, you will enter the room and get a set of options for different pubic hair styles, 2 of them has the same scene, the other ones have a different scene each

and thanks for making a pdf, tell you the truth, i like it when it's on a notepad, easy to set points on where i stopped at, etc, but you can also do it on a pdf as well, i don't know, when the game was first release, i made it on a notepad and stuck with it
4. There is anal, the very same scene. Just keep repeating and you will anal fuck her (with condom)

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes