meedoeid

Oct 22, 2019
why I lose all my saves when I downloaded version 11 and I stop playing
do u know how could I solve the problem?
You should just install v11 without removing v9 , maybe you removed v9 first and that caused the savings to be gone, to help everyone here I'm giving you all saving 1 is v9 , saving 2 is v9.9 and saving 3 is v11 , enjoy everyone and have fun

Reactions: josefwest and evr

UIGL

Mar 6, 2018
Dream sequences are pretty much an overused trope at this point, it's been done so many times, and it doesn't really offer anything more than instant self gratification. It can work if it makes sense in the story, if it's written well (yes, even dream sequences need to be written well). This is of course my personal opinion, but I've always preferred proper relationship build-up before finally getting to the "main prize", that doesn't mean there shouldn't be sex at all before the 10th update, it just depends on the character. As long as it makes sense and is written well, feels natural and believable rather than forced and out of the blue, anything goes really. :)
I don-t care if it's fast or slow burn I just want to
thank you soooo much Devs for creating such a sensual, out of this world creature like Linda. I'm so addicted to this game that I'll die when it's completed. So keep teasing so that the game last longer LOL
Oh how I wish I could find something like her in real life!!!!!! It even hurt to play.........
I know, I know, it's so childish to love a fucking toon but I can't help it! At least I have my dreams and I'll keep looking LOL

• Haha
Reactions: patrickB and groq

TDoddery

Apr 28, 2020
you don't know what you were missing Barbara is tight. I have been wearing her and Linda out
Totes, those two ladies are the best thing about this game, I mean Melinda is all sophisticated and everything which is quite sexy in a "in your fucking dreams" sort of way, but Babs and Linda have some "real" appeal.

For me the main drag of this game is not the grindy format but all the having to hang out at the pool etc. wasting my time getting it on with barely legal bimbos just to complete the path to some proper women.

But each to his own.

BDI

May 23, 2017
Earlier today I downloaded a save file from here and played it. The file was 194.9KB, when I finished playing I saved the game, the saved file is 173KB where did the 21KB go?

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
I don-t care if it's fast or slow burn I just want to
thank you soooo much Devs for creating such a sensual, out of this world creature like Linda. I'm so addicted to this game that I'll die when it's completed. So keep teasing so that the game last longer LOL
Oh how I wish I could find something like her in real life!!!!!! It even hurt to play.........
I know, I know, it's so childish to love a fucking toon but I can't help it! At least I have my dreams and I'll keep looking LOL
Melinda is so perfect ! She's an angel :love:

damanwarrior

Aug 4, 2019
im trying to follow the walkthrough but ann doesnt recognize that ive given her the dress she wanted and everytime i go to her on the couch it say do it or dont do it to show her my dangle. Any idea how to fix this?

curiosity

Aug 10, 2017
Several Teaser of the V12 on the Patreon. Somebody have information about the status of advancement? One chance to see the sister take advantage of his brother in the bathroom before July? thx

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
I am speaking to someone who is familiar with computers.
When the V12 is available, how should I replace the V11 without losing my saves.
If I can avoid to start the game all over again it would suit me, otherwise it doesn't matter.

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes