dahlenxd

Apr 15, 2020
Soooo this helps you a bit get another screen for that so you have it up at all time in your face :D toadzor
With fullscreen window mode and you are all gucci no more tabing down ;)

Last edited:

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
If there was ever a time to learn ren'py, it would be to take these assets and turn them into something awesome. the potential is there, but with a simple clean layout, someone could do something awesome

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
can someone give me save with sex melinda daniel in daniel's room and sex with melinda on 21 after poker??
Try this...
This is a save after poker with a further walk to the city...

Last edited:

despot444

Mar 10, 2018
I always check out walk-troughts before playing (not reading but comparing lines and walk-trough size) This one has FUCK TON of same actions. It's devs sight even if I don't agree with it. After playing couple of hours, I got tired doing same things with little improvement.

IMO there is no point of repeating same dialogs over and over again. Installed gallery mod and cheat mod, checked out gallery and shut it down. When you prolong story too much it destroys itself.

Only played for long time for Rhonda.

Last edited:

dahlenxd

Apr 15, 2020
Im so hyped for the new update just hoping that he becomes a monster and shoot or stab the guy that forced melinda to fuck him at the meeting she had with that person i just like the whole where he just whant melinda for himself and do anything almost <3 like the game alot

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes