Futaglit

Dec 4, 2017
I'm stuck at 33% with Melinda and the walkthought doesn't help at all.
I do'nt know if it's the sunbathing (she yell at me if put it out and slap me if I masturbate) or the 14:00 scene in the bedroom that is a problem but I cannot go further here.

EDIT: In the walkthrought, when talking of the v7, I have "cynthia shows up", something that hasn't happen yet. Is it consistent to that 33% ?

Last edited:

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
I do'nt know if it's the sunbathing (she yell at me if put it out and slap me if I masturbate) or the 14:00 scene in the bedroom that is a problem but I cannot go further here.
you can`t see scene if you go once in bedroom at 14:00 or any other scene ! repeat repeat and repeat and if that is not enough repeat more !!!

kevinyap24

Aug 10, 2018
hi guys wanna ask how to use my saves in mobile fotm on my pc fotm, i kinda wanna play on my pc now and i already have massive progress i dont wanna go back

Hammer120

Jun 4, 2019
the story from the beginning was not telling his family background, for some reason the mc started his life in his aunt's house instead of inhabiting his parents' house, call the cops, investigating the murder
secondly i'm not interested in nerd, (ignore this, just my oppinion)
Game story at beginning gives the exact reason for him coming to aunts house, murder of his parents. His family background other than the murder for his parents is probably, a plot point and supposed to be murky until later.
It is assumed that he is to young to remain at his parents home, though we are not given his or his sisters age.

cx155

May 23, 2017

EDIT: In the walkthrought, when talking of the v7, I have "cynthia shows up", something that hasn't happen yet. Is it consistent to that 33% ?

Same here. I am stuck at 33% with Melinda, 100% with the two other girls, and opportunity "you got the sunbathing unlocked, now it's for you to find out the rest."

From the dialogue I'm supposed to see Linda after sunbathing at 10AM, but that never happened. I have repeated the sunbathing options many times and none of them allows me to proceed.

My progression with Linda is I can have sex with her after visit to Barbara, no mention about any pills.

Can someone please look at my save and shed some light for me?

Hammer120

Jun 4, 2019

There is a point early on when game tells you to be very careful over next two days, if you missed something things don't work.
on my first play though, with a walk through, I had same thing happen no sister visit, repeted scenes with Melinda, over and over. I thought I was good after Vrs 7 I believe, but I was not.

Don't do anything stupid or vulgar with her she will react. ex. bedroom groping etc. take it slow real slow and then slow again, grind, grind. Eventually she comes around but still does not like aggressive.

Reactions: cx155

Futaglit

Dec 4, 2017
There is a point early on when game tells you to be very careful over next two days, if you missed something things don't work.
on my first play though, with a walk through, I had same thing happen no sister visit, repeted scenes with Melinda, over and over. I thought I was good after Vrs 7 I believe, but I was not.
What ? Are you implying that I should restart from th begining ?
On the other hand, I'm sure I always did a roll back when I had a "relationship decreased" at the start of the game.

. take it slow real slow and then slow again, grind, grind. Eventually she comes around but still does not like aggressive.
Some grind, I can understand. Hours and hours of grind ? COme on.

BTW I noticed that during the 14:00 session with Melinda, when she wear red lingerie, her reaction is different when you open her bra. Then, what it the best choice ? I'm not even sure since there isn't much reaction.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
I haven't played the game yet but comments says there are 2 versions of the game. One of them has forced ntr and the other one you have a no-ntr choice. So is the version in this site has forced ntr one or the one with optional ntr?

bamvius

May 27, 2018
I haven't played the game yet but comments says there are 2 versions of the game. One of them has forced ntr and the other one you have a no-ntr choice. So is the version in this site has forced ntr one or the one with optional ntr?
One version is the full game and the other version is just one update version ( christmas edition and it takes place on vacation ) . The vacation version doesn't interfere with the main version nor have some impact.
- The ntr is in the main version and i think it's optional now but it wasn't in the past. And it's not a big deal. Like there is 1-2 scenes and that's it.

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
The first version 11 was with NTR, without the possibility of rejecting it, now on the site version 11, where you can make a choice.There was a lot of fuss about it..)

Hammer120

Jun 4, 2019
What ? Are you implying that I should restart from th begining ?
On the other hand, I'm sure I always did a roll back when I had a "relationship decreased" at the start of the game.

Some grind, I can understand. Hours and hours of grind ? COme on.

BTW I noticed that during the 14:00 session with Melinda, when she wear red lingerie, her reaction is different when you open her bra. Then, what it the best choice ? I'm not even sure since there isn't much reaction.
red bra is definitely the better time, but not sure why, info from walk though

With walk though I spent all day 8 or 10 hours off and on grinding from begining to v11 end, seeing the same things over and over just to get to next day, and beyond, were stats updating? gaining points for relationship or were we just stretching content to make it more than what it really was.? I don't know. Oh I did get to see a few new sceens and animation is really good.

Last edited:

LaloSalamanca

May 17, 2019
can someone give me save with sex melinda daniel in daniel's room and sex with melinda on 21 after poker??
daniels room is a one time so good luck with that..

the after poker banggy bangg will happen eventually just need to complete other events first keep at it yo..

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes