mim46

Jul 18, 2017
Guys, help! How do I open scenes 2, 6, and 8?

How do I find a condom for a post-jog scene?

Boneprone

Dec 12, 2019
Far, far too grindy. Holy Shit.
its a lazy way to make this game seem like it has more content than it actually does...theres hundreds of pages of people complaining about the grind,the dev gives ZERO fucks,or something would have changed already...so,pretty much its,,grind it out or move on..

sabinonet

Jan 25, 2018
I saw that the game has been updated, but at the moment real life has taking over and i haven't had the time for any games, so it's no telling when i will be able to get around to playing v12

for the link in the op, i saw that it was gone as well, but the post is still there, her is the link
Ok "Chemmy" thanks for letting us know,

but even so, I think I'll wait for your walkthrough, is that otherwise the most certain is that I get bored with the grinding and give up playing, which would be a shame, since if we take the grind this game is amazing and one, if not my favorite

so when you have the time, we would be grateful if you could update the walkthrough

one more thing, do you know why the link to the walkthrough page disappeared from the OP?

Reactions: Max1276

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
anyone else getting random crashes with no traceback? particularly the hotel scene and a couple others... no idea whats going on

mirmi

Oct 8, 2017
after the night out with Mel few times after the bar scenes, you get options after you get home, you get to explore around the house, you will find Mel in the pool on friday, kiss her twice so you get new sex scene in the pool 10:00, choose I'll get more drinks, get up, interrupt her, I want more
i Dont remember how i going out with Mel. Plz help :)

Jashmyne

Oct 11, 2018
I have to agree... the game is a a hard grind. I like the older sister and the mom but... to get action takes loooong.
Not just that but it's just unforgiving. I remember progress with the mom stopping because I should have talked to her at week 5, day 5 during afternoon and not knowing this, I talked to one of the daughters instead. In others games, that wouldn't matter since you can just do it the next week and carry on fine but not here.
Having a game with this much grind and different things to do only to force you down 1 path and if you stray from it just a bit and it's done is just too much. And you don't even get a game over screen that others do, the game just keeps going but nothing happens and you can play for hours wondering what on earth you are suppose to do without knowing the game is fucked.

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 186 Votes