Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
I don't remember who said it but it made me kinda sad. How can anyone hate Rohnda ( called her pig or cow) ever I started playing it I want more content of her than others. I have chubby fetish sue me

• Thinking Face
Reactions: House Of Black

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
What’s the deal with Ann? She gets upset if Mc doesn’t say he loves her and doesn’t want to be used for only sex... yet have random threesomes with Paul and others. Also wants the point of the character Rhonda? Why make her fat only to have her lose weight and contemplate getting a boob job? just doesn’t make sense to me the writing is all over the place with inconsistencies.

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
I don't remember who said it but it made me kinda sad. How can anyone hate Rohnda ( called her pig or cow) ever I started playing it I want more content of her than others. I have chubby fetish sue me
The dev is constantly catering people. There was nothing wrong with her to begin with but now he’s changing her for the worse

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
What’s the deal with Ann? She gets upset if Mc doesn’t say he loves her and doesn’t want to be used for only sex... yet have random threesomes with Paul and others. Also wants the point of the character Rhonda? Why make her fat only to have her lose weight and contemplate getting a boob job? just doesn’t make sense to me the writing is all over the place with inconsistencies.
Exactly, inconsistencies is the big issue her because the hell of grind you have to do to get a small push in progress. As Rhonda the MC himself said she should lose some weight so maybe that's the reason but of course it isn't shown when and why just out of blue.
Here is why I begin to hate when dev listen to supporters. Not all supporters have the same interest. So they should stay with their original story and not change it accordingly. If someone doesn't like a content he can avoid it

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
Exactly, inconsistencies is the big issue her because the hell of grind you have to do to get a small push in progress. As Rhonda the MC himself said she should lose some weight so maybe that's the reason but of course it isn't shown when and why just out of blue.
Here is why I begin to hate when dev listen to supporters. Not all supporters have the same interest. So they should stay with their original story and not change it accordingly. If someone doesn't like a content he can avoid it
Yep when you rely too more on “feedback” versus your creativity you end up doing things like revamping your game. Why be a dev if you’re letting others dictate your work?

401Grem

May 14, 2017
Because I was deceived by the description that I would find a good wholesome story about a young man that that moves in with old family aquaintences to soon after avenge the murder of his family. But instead I am just lumped into another game where the other NPCs are described as one thing but during play are turned into what they truly are because as always happens the dev of said game either doesn't care to or try to keep patched and unpatched story lines different..
That and it's kinda funny reading random threads and being able to pick out the people whose neighbors need to be told that they live in the neighborhood.
Well that and how can I resist glasses girl. Whom I'm pretty sure will end up being my brother.
You complain, yet you stay, kind of hypocritical.

MilfMaster90

Sep 26, 2017
someone has a guide from version 11 to 12 to complete the entire gallery
Unpack scripts.rpa using unren, toggle interactive director while playing and change the flags and stats reading his code. You will unlock any event you want. Basically this dev has insane flag checks and he spends a lot of time just to make the game boring.

phantom787

Jun 5, 2020
im in version 11 still cant unlock milanda rape scene or kill jax and dont have the strong pills just the reg ones is my game bugged or am i missing anything? the pool scenes are wierd to doesent show her icon milanda there but can go to pool

Crippy

May 28, 2018
anyone know how to unlock gallery 7 pic 2(Melinda on the toilet)? I know it deals with jogging at 11:00, but i'ved tried different waters and tissues.
Week 35 Day 6 Saturday - 11:00, go to the living room, compliment her, yes, give her the special water, get the special itchy toilet rolls, take strong pills, yes (gallery 7 image 2 unlocked)

This will be the 3rd time that you would have given Melinda the special itchy toilet paper.

AtotehZ

Engaged Member
Aug 24, 2018
Remember to use skip. It will stop every time you see something new.
Since you seem to have found some use from that I'll tell you how I play games that are heavy on repeated content.
I bind the skip button to the right mouse button and the "save menu" button which is normally the right button to the large mouse thumb button. That way I can skip with 1 hand and the other is free.

black maria

Jun 10, 2020
Here is my v12 WT and v10 holiday standalone

The v12 part in my wt was made while i was using my v11 completed final save

whats in my v12 walkthrough zip file

a text document of the walkthrough itself
2 images, 1 showing you the locations of the wedding ring, stones/hide eggs and worms, the 2nd one showing you where the hole is at in your bathroom

what's in my v10 standalone zip file
the WT and 2 images showing you the hot spots to click on

saves go in
FootOfTheMountains\game\saves

if you want to move it to a different spot or page or page and spot here's how
1-1-LT1.save, the first 1 is the page number, the 2nd 1 is the spot on the page
example:
1-1-LT1.save, i want to keep it on page 1 but move it to spot 4 so i will rename it to, 1-4-LT1.save
example:
i want to move it to page 2 spot 3, then i will rename it to 2-3-LT1.save

for mac, i have know idea since i don't own a mac

Remember, if you want the galleries unlocked when using my saves, you will need to move the persistent file over as well to the saves folder

Saves
v11 final completed save with 6 galleries
v12 completed save, with all galleries

always delete the FootOfTheMoutains folder in C:\Users\YOUR NAME\AppData\Roaming\RenPy
for mac and android, i don't know the location of that folder

why delete that folder?
The files in that folder will cause you problems
1) if you played it before then decided to follow my wt with a new game, delete that folder first, or you will have problems
2) when using my v11 save, and following my wt, delete that folder or you will have problems

I ALWAYS delete that folder with every update or when i'm starting a new game and want to follow my own wt, so i wont have any problems and things will trigger like they should
can you send it as a mega file? please
because i can't download this file

2.50 star(s) 189 Votes