Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
On the last day of the V12 WT, is a scene supposed to happen? MC and Melinda go to a lake, but Melinda doesn't swim, they go home, she decides not to go to hotel. So nothing really happens?

Also, instruction for Week 36, Day 2 Tuesday 11:00 should be for Day 1 Monday, not Day 2 Tuesday.

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
On the last day of the V12 WT, is a scene supposed to happen? MC and Melinda go to a lake, but Melinda doesn't swim, they go home, she decides not to go to hotel. So nothing really happens?

Also, instruction for Week 36, Day 2 Tuesday 11:00 should be for Day 1 Monday, not Day 2 Tuesday.
that's all for that scene and for your comment about the monday event, read what i typed up at the bottom of the wt

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
As usual I played everything from the beginning to see all the variations. First of all, I must say that I am a little disappointed for the things that are still left to subsequent versions (Rhonda and the scene in the hotel or Linda's house, for example) .... I find the covid-like part very forced .... in the morning Melinda and Daniel enjoy it and in the afternoon in the bathroom (after jogging) if he doesn't have gloves and a condom, he can't touch her .... :unsure: . Nice but I was hoping for better. For the record, it becomes increasingly fundamental to start all the new events, the fact that William drunk in the bedroom, then goes to the laundry suspicious of Melinda-Daniel's attitude and makes them follow Jax. Without that nothing happens, so it is useless to go on (personal advice).

Crippy

May 28, 2018
Thank you!!!! Also, could you help me with gallery 2 pic 6(Ann on patio)? i've bought the dress and bikini and gave them to her still didn't unlock. even started a new game twice more and still cannot unlock.
That is quite a ways back. I would suggest you go to page 761 and download the WT that CHEMMY posted. It starts from Week 1 - Day 1. You might see something that you missed that failed to trigger the scene.

dasgerd

Apr 25, 2017
After playing the game for while i come to the conclusion that the story is "ok'ish". Characters look decent but the interface for progress tracking is really bad. Can i see somewhere in which week i am? Also after some point no hints what to do next. I think that progress interface needs a massive overhaul or better make a new one from scratch. After a break of one month and now coming back for the new version i have no clue where i stopped in the previous version.

Reactions: avalar

bathra

Nov 6, 2019
I think it was the best explanation for this game crap
And I say "Yes to NTR and Sharing"
Seems that you are in the wrong thread....please be so kind and spread your propaganda elsewhere.

Last edited:
Nov 18, 2019
i feel like ive been playing this forever with out new senes i tries the cheat mod to speed it up not after a few scenes it stopped again can some one help me progress the story faster

i also ectracted the images.rpa file to see if i am dont and im not
the galary seems to be showing somthing totally different
please help the walkthrough is way to long to follow and enjoy the game at the same time

SSlayer

Nov 5, 2017
I have gone to search and and clicked advanced and selected the without tags option. and put in incest.
And do you know what shows up? Nothing but games with that tag
Doing that is like going to a soda fountain and choosing the orange fanta but the machine always dispenses coke.
Well then you didn't look hard enough. I've been on this site since 2017 and I can say for a fact that there are plenty non-incest games. Deliverance, TF card battles, DeLuca family, House party, City of broken dreams, Wizard's Adventure, being a Dik and more. There you go some starter non-incest games for you.
So I don't know what you're saying without the incest tag there's barely a page worth of games.

josefwest

Sep 14, 2017
Minion_of_Luna said:
You are ignoring content by this member. Show ignored content
Well then you didn't look hard enough. I've been on this site since 2017 and I can say for a fact that there are plenty non-incest games. Deliverance, TF card battles, DeLuca family, House party, City of broken dreams, Wizard's Adventure, being a Dik and more. There you go some starter non-incest games for you.
So I don't know what you're saying without the incest tag there's barely a page worth of games.
I had to block that dude, he just wants to agitate people

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Hi Chemmy , I'm sorry for bothering you with my specific issue here, but if you could help me would be awesome:
where in the walkthrough I should start when I have this gallery 4 as attached? gallery4.PNG

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Hi Chemmy , I'm sorry for bothering you with my specific issue here, but if you could help me would be awesome:
where in the walkthrough I should start when I have this gallery 4 as attached? View attachment 701068
image 4, at 17:00 when melinda is in the bathroom, keep checking the hole, in the wt, ---Week 26 Day 6 Saturday---
for image 6, go to ann at 12:00 and go to the pool, in the wt, ---Week 28 Day 3 Wednesday---

Reactions: Pif paf
2.50 star(s) 187 Votes