holymoly35cb

Mar 31, 2019
Week 35 Day 6 Saturday - 11:00, go to the living room, compliment her, yes, give her the special water, get the special itchy toilet rolls, take strong pills, yes (gallery 7 image 2 unlocked)

This will be the 3rd time that you would have given Melinda the special itchy toilet paper.
Thank you!!!! Also, could you help me with gallery 2 pic 6(Ann on patio)? i've bought the dress and bikini and gave them to her still didn't unlock. even started a new game twice more and still cannot unlock.

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
Because I was deceived by the description that I would find a good wholesome story about a young man that that moves in with old family aquaintences to soon after avenge the murder of his family. But instead I am just lumped into another game where the other NPCs are described as one thing but during play are turned into what they truly are because as always happens the dev of said game either doesn't care to or try to keep patched and unpatched story lines different..
That and it's kinda funny reading random threads and being able to pick out the people whose neighbors need to be told that they live in the neighborhood.
Well that and how can I resist glasses girl. Whom I'm pretty sure will end up being my brother.
All this,of course, deserves respect,but why try to say it here?An attempt to instill a sense of aesthetics in the inhabitants of this site?Then, just invite us all to the Louvre or the Hermitage and we will all be together, in a single impulse to masturbate to the Mona Lisa or the statue of Aphrodite..)) Some kind of snobbery, isn't it?:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Danta10

Jun 21, 2020
1 When cynthia appears in game ...?

2 How many time I has to ply bathroom seen to get the option use the pill

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
I can't open this lock, help me!
There are a few steps to unlocking it

1) do the melinda night massage scene and go to the restaurant with her
2) when you get home from the restaurant, you will have a few options to search for her, click on pool, if she isn't there, go to sleep and try the next day, keep repeating, you will need to find her at the pool twice
3) when you find her at the pool, click yes, and kiss this, you must complete this scene twice
4) after you completed the night pool scene twice, 10:00, go outside to the right, sunbathing?, yes, i'll get more drinks, get up, interrupt her, i want more, kiss her and cum in, image 6 unlocked

Reactions: Jamesdbad

tuti

Jun 14, 2017
There are a few steps to unlocking it

1) do the melinda night massage scene and go to the restaurant with her
2) when you get home from the restaurant, you will have a few options to search for her, click on pool, if she isn't there, go to sleep and try the next day, keep repeating, you will need to find her at the pool twice
3) when you find her at the pool, click yes, and kiss this, you must complete this scene twice
4) after you completed the night pool scene twice, 10:00, go outside to the right, sunbathing?, yes, i'll get more drinks, get up, interrupt her, i want more, kiss her and cum in, image 6 unlocked
Thank you, but not the scene I want to find

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes