D

Deleted member 1439211

Does anybody have the save file from the 0.9 version? I'd like to resume the game from the beginning of the v. 0.10 but I can't seem to find it linked on the first page of the 3D.

P.S. I'm not talking about the stand alone holiday special version, I'm referring to the main game.

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
Does anybody have the save file from the 0.9 version? I'd like to resume the game from the beginning of the v. 0.10 but I can't seem to find it linked on the first page of the 3D.

P.S. I'm not talking about the stand alone holiday special version, I'm referring to the main game.
there no V10 main game it's9.9 to V11 without the V10

Rhazes

Dec 29, 2019
This game has a 2 and a half star ratings because of the grind. Its been said before thousands of times but I hope if this game goes to steam or some other platform/distributor that some quality of life changes are made so it doesn't get review bombed because I think it is one of the best games there is but poor design for whatever reasons ruins it. I don't even want to do a review of it because I feel I will judge it too harshly based on the annoying and repetitive grind that could be reduced.

Reactions: Zoltan Redbeard

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
This game has a 2 and a half star ratings because of the grind. Its been said before thousands of times but I hope if this game goes to steam or some other platform/distributor that some quality of life changes are made so it doesn't get review bombed because I think it is one of the best games there is but poor design for whatever reasons ruins it. I don't even want to do a review of it because I feel I will judge it too harshly based on the annoying and repetitive grind that could be reduced.
Do not hide your face, let's be clear, without Melinda, the game would lose all its power.

Sexy Afrodita

Jun 6, 2018
This game is super, but the grinding, plot stuck, just made me crazy, even reading guides, I hope some in game mod walktrough soon, like lain's mods o_O

TheDwayneTrain

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
Finally got around to playing this one after being on my list for about 6 months...and I got so frustrated after spending an hour playing with no walkthrough, then spending 3 hours playing with a walkthrough and still missing a ton of triggers...so I just installed the scrappy mod to check out the scenes. It's a shame, cause Melinda is a top tier beauty but is locked away behind this bramble of nonsense.

Gonna keep my fingers crossed someone gets the motivation to turn this into a linear game one day...

• Angry
Reactions: TheAthing

gastro70

Jun 15, 2020
Hi, I saw a scene where Melinda kills Jax while Daniel is tied up, how can I get it?
Daniel or Melinda kill him always at the beginning. Thx

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes