Max1276

Mar 14, 2020
It's exactly the scene I'm talking about (y)
EDIT
To do that scene you have to jogging until she asks if you have water to drink. She will also ask you to shop for the house (toilet paper, sanitizers, water ....). After shopping, jogging and using what you bought, you will be able to access the scene you are missing.
Eureka ,thx :p (y)

Reactions: JiraiyaSennin

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
Melinda should not be shared.
His character was created in such a way that it is idealized. Just for the player.
On the other hand, I don't know what will happen when Melinda goes to learn everything that Daniel has done.
Daniel is such a whore :ROFLMAO:

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
I gave her 200 each time, still she appears next day
it seems to me that we must give it a specific day.
do you have enough point of relation with melinda?
otherwise go to Chemmy's walkthrough page 761 post 15202

Firenz903

Jun 28, 2020
Hello.
How to unlock the next scene in the bedroom when Melinda has a pistol on her face.
Is there possibly a guide because I played with the guide from YT and I came to version 10 or 11 and I played alone but I don't have all the unlocked scenes and I can't go on
I don't have scenes from:
Galeri 3 scenes 5,7,8
gallery of 4 scenes 7.8
gallery of 5 scenes 7
gallery of 6 scenes 2,4,5
gallery of 7 scenes 1,2,3,4,5,6,7
And I don't know how to unlock them
Maybe this will help in moving on

Last edited:

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Hi Chemmy , it seems that I managed to screw things up , even with your and your wt help:
YOU MISSED SEEING THE BREAKING NEWS
I'm at week 32 day 5 in the wt012
Any hints, please?

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Hi Chemmy , it seems that I managed to screw things up , even with your and your wt help:
YOU MISSED SEEING THE BREAKING NEWS
I'm at week 32 day 5 in the wt012
Any hints, please?
my guess off the top of my head, only news come to mind is the one that takes place at 20:00 in the living room, which gives you image 1 in gallery 7

Reactions: Pif paf

niko82

Mar 29, 2020
i played 2 all day long and nothingnew hapenned, that game is too hard or too much repeating, i lost patience and try to use cgeats even with it that keep looping same...

BongBD

Jun 19, 2020
I played all the versions of this game everything is just awesome i love this game.
With super story line and awesome characters. A big thumb up for genius Developer of this game.
But in my opinion the sound quality should be good in every actions ( like vaginal sex, anal sex and blowjob).
I request the Developers if they can they should use the proper sound with individual characters.
But please do not use the same sound with every characters ( like Melinda and Ann sex sound is same).
I hope you(Developer)will understand ours fantasy and requirement.
For future update if you can you should take an actions for this request.
This is from all this game lovers.

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes