enano79

Aug 12, 2019
In my opinion you are missing some events. Did you go to Melinda's room and find William drunk? Did you then go to the laundry room with Melinda and have sex? Did William inspect you and have you followed by Jax? If you haven't done any of this, you are missing a lot to get to those scenes. As mentioned in my previous post, it becomes increasingly fundamental to start all the new events, the fact that William drunk in the bedroom, then goes to the laundry suspicious of Melinda-Daniel's attitude and makes them follow Jax. Without that nothing happens, so it is useless to go on. All those events take place in history from v7 to v9.9, when Cynthia is present. So if you haven't seen them don't let her go, otherwise you'll never see them.
I have finnish complete all previus versions.

Did you go to Melinda's room and find William drunk?
YEs a lot of times.

Did William inspect you and have you followed by Jax?
Yes but in a previous version 7 or 9 I dont remeber.

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
Yes but in a previous version 7 or 9 I dont remeber.
Jax follows you into the woods when it rains and finds out about Daniel and Melinda, so if you say Jax saw Daniel, that scene was made ... It's that scene that starts everything. You must be sure that you have also done it in the save you are currently playing.

lorenz21

Jan 14, 2018
21:00, do you want to join us in the living room?, leave her and go to the living room, [green text] aunt melinda, may i have a drink?, get one more drink for melinda, [green text] don't listen to her, get one more, [green text] tell them there's no need, [green text] no, do you want to continue the morning massage?, [green text] try to turn her, and feel her boobs, ask if she can bend, it was because i saw uncle will's..., i was more excited by seeing uncle will naked, in

its incomplete what was next? plus im missing the "i was more excited by seeing uncle will naked" dialog can somebody help me? theres no problems so far following the walkthrough this is the first.

Reactions: gibbonraver

enano79

Aug 12, 2019

Jax follows you into the woods when it rains and finds out about Daniel and Melinda, so if you say Jax saw Daniel, that scene was made ... It's that scene that starts everything. You must be sure that you have also done it in the save you are currently playing.
Ok this scenne is missing.

So I will continue getting drunk William, then in the laundy room. either option is the same?

Max1276

Mar 14, 2020
ok ,guys just finished also this update,version 12( a little short in my opinion but jus because im loving this game update by update) i mean but i think i miss something or something goes wrong because i never had anal scene with Melinda ,what i missed?:confused::unsure::cry:

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
Ok this scenne is missing.

So I will continue getting drunk William, then in the laundy room. either option is the same?
Ok. After you've done that scene multiple times, doing all the options multiple times (with pills, without, teasing, etc etc), William should become suspicious and follow Melinda (and Daniel) in the laundry room. After that event, he orders Jax to follow Melinda. At this point you just need to go jogging and wait for it to rain.

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
ok ,guys just finished also this update,version 12( a little short in my opinion but jus because im loving this game update by update) i mean but i think i miss something or something goes wrong because i never had anal scene with Melinda ,what i missed?:confused::unsure::cry:
You have to get Melinda to train in "anal sex" to begin to please her. You do it at 10 by choosing "pruning the vine". After the various dialogues, Melinda suggests you make a 69. At that point Daniel stimulates her anally (to be done several times). Another factor is to see the news on TV in the living room with everyone, where the pandemic is discussed. From there you continue ... (y)

qweasd55

Nov 28, 2018
just wonder ..
in V11 we witnessed Melinda had vomiting when she try to clean the toilet floor
but in the V12 there is no clue about it
will she be pregnant in the next version ??

Max1276

Mar 14, 2020
You have to get Melinda to train in "anal sex" to begin to please her. You do it at 10 by choosing "pruning the vine". After the various dialogues, Melinda suggests you make a 69. At that point Daniel stimulates her anally (to be done several times). Another factor is to see the news on TV in the living room with everyone, where the pandemic is discussed. From there you continue ... (y)
thx for the reply ,i already see the news on tv in the living room with everyone ,where the pandemic is discussed, so i think i need to try many times about the scene "pruning the vine" (y)

Max1276

Mar 14, 2020

i tryed many times about pruning the vine and after asking about made 69 select lick her anus but still nothing happen ,maybe i need to select do something else various times? :confused:

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
i tryed many times about pruning the vine and after asking about made 69 select lick her anus but still nothing happen ,maybe i need to select do something else various times? :confused:
No, nothing happens beyond that scene, but it serves as a training for Melinda later (y)

Jun 15, 2017
Well, I said it a while back and I'm doing it. I have learned enough about renpy to begin creation on a gallery-esc version of this game. It's not done, there is a ton of content in this game. Most of which I have seen once, and hardly remember, but its good stuff.

Basically you have a morning noon evening night cycle, and options at each time. you follow those options getting further and further in the scene each time you try.

Bit of rewriting, but keepin it simple.

Only sticky bit is that I don't want to release it because of copywrite, because it is not my assets. Its an indepth cut and paste job.

Looking to share and get feedback, Any suggestions?
There exist renpy conversions of rpgm games on this website made by fans and many fan remakes of Big Brother. You should be fine.

Reactions: Llamamann

Gilber002684

Jan 5, 2020
I think most of us play this for Melinda. That the rest of the girls fuck with one or the other gives us a little the same. And now I think the dev had a bad idea putting Melinda's ntr in with the MC. The situation of Sundays being blackmailed now has to have a continuation, because although the logical thing is that we kill the blackmailer, if you do not do it, it has to follow the story and in a game that was more or less vanilla and harem is getting into the swampy waters of the ntr when there was no need. I hope this decision does not have a negative impact on the followers of the game. I think that when the ntr starts, even if it's optional, it turns the game into something darker and I don't think were the better for some game like this.
It is only my opinion, obviously
Yes, I was thinking the same that scene is hard to watch Melinda get fucked by The blakmailer.

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 187 Votes