meedoeid

Oct 22, 2019
If Uncle William ever learns that Melinda is trying falling for her nephew, as well as she is knocked up by him then he could very well end up with a bullet in his head.
Only Melinda he is fucking both daughters as well, what if Melinda finds out that he got all women in the town pregnant

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
Alright, I've gone back like 30 pages, and I cannot find a walkthrough. Everyone is talking about "Chammy" 's walkthrough, but all I've seen are comments from the guy. I've never played this game, and I'm looking for something that would lead me from version 1 to at least something like 9 or 10. I'm only seeing things like "walkthough on OP" but it's been removed.

So now, is there anyone kind enough to actually give a link to said walkthough or is wasting 2 hours searching for a needle in a haysack a requirement to enjoy this game ?

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
Alright, I've gone back like 30 pages, and I cannot find a walkthrough. Everyone is talking about "Chammy" 's walkthrough, but all I've seen are comments from the guy. I've never played this game, and I'm looking for something that would lead me from version 1 to at least something like 9 or 10. I'm only seeing things like "walkthough on OP" but it's been removed.

So now, is there anyone kind enough to actually give a link to said walkthough or is wasting 2 hours searching for a needle in a haysack a requirement to enjoy this game ?
page 761 post 15202 enjoy ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: meedoeid and Scyths

catch

Jul 11, 2017
hello, i read the walkthrough but i cant find the way to look the breaking news. pls help. thanks a lot

enano79

Aug 12, 2019
Hi Im already stuck, on Gallery 6 IM 2 4 and 5, I go always to joggin with melinda but never rain, What can I miss? I have try the WT but nothing happen.
I have play those scenes more than 100 times, Im a bit frustrated.

any help ?

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
Hi Im already stuck, on Gallery 6 IM 2 4 and 5, I go always to joggin with melinda but never rain, What can I miss? I have try the WT but nothing happen.
I have play those scenes more than 100 times, Im a bit frustrated. any help ?
In my opinion you are missing some events. Did you go to Melinda's room and find William drunk? Did you then go to the laundry room with Melinda and have sex? Did William inspect you and have you followed by Jax? If you haven't done any of this, you are missing a lot to get to those scenes. As mentioned in my previous post, it becomes increasingly fundamental to start all the new events, the fact that William drunk in the bedroom, then goes to the laundry suspicious of Melinda-Daniel's attitude and makes them follow Jax. Without that nothing happens, so it is useless to go on. All those events take place in history from v7 to v9.9, when Cynthia is present. So if you haven't seen them don't let her go, otherwise you'll never see them.

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 187 Votes