ISAIA1990

Jun 23, 2020
can you help me .. i'm stuck in the bathroom with toilet paper, and in the pool at night with the costume at night asking me for cigarettes

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
I just finished the last update and really made me disappointed. The dev should fix the inconsistencies in the game instead he introduces new characters. With each update it started to feel you are just running in your place.

If he made changes to cater for supporters then in supporter here tell him to add gay content or maybe he will add it next update ( it been teased a lot in this update )

cozmo1

Dec 15, 2019
Haven't played this game in a very, very long time. Melinda is fucking amazing, so I thought I grin(d) and bear it, starting from 6.9. Jesus fucking christ. The game is completely nuts. I genuinely don't know what I would do without the walkthrough, how is any of this making any sense?
Endless repetition for absolutely no reason whatsoever and no clear line of progression through the scenes. Things just seem to happen at random and the change based event's aren't helping either.
And what's the point of the pubic hair style scenes if your choice doesn't persist? Damn, I wish the dev would stop it with the madnes and actually focus on making the game better.
Hey, I stopped trying to do anything with this game because nothing about it makes sense. The truth be told the high quality renderings are the only thing that make this game. Screw the grind bullshit, I don't care how well you tell a story. Download the game and extract the images and enjoy. It's a shame because the DEV could really turn this game into something with a little more forethought and different game mechanics. The flow of the game absoultly ruined it.

Onireug

Nov 13, 2019
anyone has a walktrought after you play the sunday with melinda when you go at the churc because i'm stuck on monday the day after and i don't know what to do as i even so videos starting direcly on tuesday what i have to do? thx to anyone who answer me (more than 6 months i'm stuck right now we are at v12 and i still can't enjoy melinda)

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
can you help me .. i'm stuck in the bathroom with toilet paper, and in the pool at night with the costume at night asking me for cigarettes
going to take a shot with this here, not sure what you are asking but here is my guess

the toilet paper scenes, there are 3 different scenes to this here
1) after running with melinda, don't give water, use pills or don't use pills, she will ask if you have condoms, the first time you get this scene, only option for you is no, go to the guy at the store to buy condoms, then keep repeating until you get the new sex scene
2)normal water and normal toilet paper (sold by the guy at the store), this will get you a anal scene after some repeats
3) special water and special toilet paper (sold by the guy at the stoer), after some repeats will get you the last scene

the night time pool scene with melinda, the scene must be completed twice, pick the option yes and kiss this, then go sunbathing with melinda at 10:00 to get the scene (ann must be payed so she doesn't show up)

I think that's what you were asking

UIGL

Mar 6, 2018
Please SNC!!!! How long before we get some renders where Ann and Melinda go at it????? It was sooooo sexy when Ann kissed Melinda (breast) in the bathroom. Naturally Melinda reacted with disgust but I bet Ann finds a way to corrupt her. I like Ann, she isn't as beautiful and sexy as her mother but she is a horny little minx who comes up with all kinds of nice ideas LOL:love::cool::p(y)

Reactions: Max1276

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
Never played this game before, is there a walkthrough of it somewhere please ? I kinda hate sandbox games where you need to find stuff instead of just having choices.

KingsCape

Jul 12, 2017
I must be missing a trigger somewhere because I can't seem to get the guy at the store to be selling water. I've jogged with Melinda a dozen times but that doesn't seem to be the key.

Though on that point, what is the game referring to when it tells me that I have "NOT SEEN THE BREAKING NEWS" after a run when she wears the fishnet body stocking to dry off in the bathroom?

I've keyword searched these questions and I don't believe they have been answered, but please excuse me if they have and I somehow missed them.

Crippy

May 28, 2018
anyone has a walktrought after you play the sunday with melinda when you go at the churc because i'm stuck on monday the day after and i don't know what to do as i even so videos starting direcly on tuesday what i have to do? thx to anyone who answer me (more than 6 months i'm stuck right now we are at v12 and i still can't enjoy melinda)
Use the search function and it will take you to page 761 where there is a walkthrough.

phantom787

Jun 5, 2020
so i think my game is messed up im at ver 11 i think but im missing alot of stuff like strong wiskey and the jog wont go to the cabin is my game broken or just missing a trigger?

Riddick09

Jun 23, 2020
Hey @ all. I’m new to this game nd I love it. Pls excuse my question but I want to know, do I have to play from the first version (6.9?) to 12 to unlock all characters and unlock every scene of the game? Would be awesome if so can help. Thanks in advance

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Well, I said it a while back and I'm doing it. I have learned enough about renpy to begin creation on a gallery-esc version of this game. It's not done, there is a ton of content in this game. Most of which I have seen once, and hardly remember, but its good stuff.

Basically you have a morning noon evening night cycle, and options at each time. you follow those options getting further and further in the scene each time you try.

Bit of rewriting, but keepin it simple.

Only sticky bit is that I don't want to release it because of copywrite, because it is not my assets. Its an indepth cut and paste job.

Looking to share and get feedback, Any suggestions?

Last edited:

enano79

Aug 12, 2019
hi there.
am not able to unlock scennes galery 6, 2 4 and 5.
can givme a hand?
I have go to joggin at leats 30 times and nothing happend with pee control and with out

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 187 Votes