Thargor

Jul 14, 2018
Can anyone give me all saves from start to v12? i am at week9 and completely clueless what to do now, i also havent really unlocked any scenes and dont want to start from the beginning.

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
look man i follow your walkthrough from day 1 till week 36 .. what you wrote i did .. so why there is no end of v 12 yet ?
you said on monday that is in week 36 right ? i go to living room in 11 then to pool party .. i did that
where is the massage that you talk about ??
The WT ends on Week 36 Day 6 Saturday, skip to Week 37 Day 1 Monday, go to the living room at 11:00, see the scenes, get the message about it being the end of v12

Mr. Hero

Oct 7, 2017
Few months earlier this game was NTR-ed..did developer remove the NTR?
Please tell me...Is it optional? If so then i will give it a try!
Please tell me!

thessaya

Jul 25, 2019
Haven't played this game in a very, very long time. Melinda is fucking amazing, so I thought I grin(d) and bear it, starting from 6.9. Jesus fucking christ. The game is completely nuts. I genuinely don't know what I would do without the walkthrough, how is any of this making any sense?
Endless repetition for absolutely no reason whatsoever and no clear line of progression through the scenes. Things just seem to happen at random and the change based event's aren't helping either.
And what's the point of the pubic hair style scenes if your choice doesn't persist? Damn, I wish the dev would stop it with the madnes and actually focus on making the game better.

Feb 6, 2018
Hey guys, what is the sequence, so that Uncle Will doesn't come in, after MCs bends Melinda into doggy position after the party?
Like, the game tells me to make Ann keep Uncle Will busy but I don't seem to make it work...

FatDragonite

Feb 13, 2019
Chill my friend this is why we android guys get bad reps. Sadly your gonna have to play for the next 5 days to get to v 12

Drinkolvi

Oct 15, 2018
I can't get gallery 7 pic 7 for some reason. I've tried to follow the walkthrough as precisely as possible but I may have missed or forgot to do something. Any ideas guys?

2.50 star(s) 190 Votes