Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
Chemmy, my friend!
Is there something missing in your walkthrough at week 36, day 2, at 11.00?
you say: go to the living room, ....
and? is something missing here?
and week 36 day 5 at 21.00
you say : say nothing.... ? and ?
i say that because day 5 i had the 2 choices again (brat and like hairdo)

Last edited:

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
I've played this game over and over again and every time there's a new version I'm curious as to whether I can make love with melinda or not anyone who has played it before can tell me in this new version. can i have sex with melinda ừ
yes of course, very.

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Chemmy, my friend!
Is there something missing in your walkthrough at week 36, day 2, at 11.00?
you say: go to the living room, ....
and? is something missing here?
and week 36 day 5 at 21.00
you say : say nothing.... ? and ?
i say that because day 5 i had the 2 choices again (brat and like hairdo)
i left out the rest of the options so you can pick whatever you want really, since them scenes are repeats, i also pulled a all night to make it, so near the end, i just started leaving out options as they were just repeatable scenes

how i get this scene?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
go running with melinda at 11:00, don't give her any water, use pills or don't use pills. The first time she will ask you if you have condoms, then you must buy them from the guy at the store, this scene is also a random scene, you must try every day until it triggers

Last edited:
Reactions: ErosKnight

Sexy Afrodita

Jun 6, 2018
Hello, Im stuck in the plot can't advance Mel 88%, Rhonda 60%, Ann 100%, I must raise Mel suspcious to trigger new scenes currently al -16 Melinda just gave boobjobs

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
qweasd55 There shouldn't be a massage option when you go to the living room at 11:00 on monday and end up going to yoga with melinda, if there is a massage option, then that option is from an older version of the game that you haven't done yet

qweasd55

Nov 28, 2018
qweasd55 There shouldn't be a massage option when you go to the living room at 11:00 on monday and end up going to yoga with melinda, if there is a massage option, then that option is from an older version of the game that you haven't done yet
look man i follow your walkthrough from day 1 till week 36 .. what you wrote i did .. so why there is no end of v 12 yet ?
you said on monday that is in week 36 right ? i go to living room in 11 then to pool party .. i did that
where is the massage that you talk about ??

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
look man i follow your walkthrough from day 1 till week 36 .. what you wrote i did .. so why there is no end of v 12 yet ?
you said on monday that is in week 36 right ? i go to living room in 11 then to pool party .. i did that
where is the massage that you talk about ??
monday week 37 guy ;)

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
The best scene in version 12 for me is the after shave sex scene and anal with Melinda too. (very successful)
Finally a little passion, finally Melinda and Daniel kissed frankly.
Besides, it would be good to suggest to the dev to improve the kisses.
I imagine it doesn't have to be easy, technically speaking.
But the lips pressed against each other, with full mouth would be even more intense.

brrr60

Jun 9, 2017
cannot progress on v11-12 when i go jogging with melinda. after complimenting her, regardless of whether i have urine control or not, we return home and no more options... done it too many times to be a repetition thing... also on sundays there is nothing new and at the pool with shiney, when i follow melinda it tells me im missing a scene...

i followed the wt to the letter but events dont proc.. on gallery 6 i miss 2,4,5 in case that helps

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
cannot progress on v11-12 when i go jogging with melinda. after complimenting her, regardless of whether i have urine control or not, we return home and no more options... done it too many times to be a repetition thing... also on sundays there is nothing new and at the pool with shiney, when i follow melinda it tells me im missing a scene...

i followed the wt to the letter but events dont proc.. on gallery 6 i miss 2,4,5 in case that helps
i think you need to proceed with the black guy (rape or kill) it's on sunday i think . this is the missing scene.
did you have the scene with the black guy who approaches you, the evening when you come home with Melinda and Daniel?

Last edited:

brrr60

Jun 9, 2017
i think you need to proceed with the black guy (rape or kill) it's on sunday i think . this is the missing scene.
did you have the scene with the black guy who approaches you, the evening when you come home with Melinda and Daniel?
i dont remember. but ive been following melinda every sunday after church and its just her talking with the guys. no black guy around. the evening i no longer have a return scene, i either go with melinda to the cafe or stay with the dude and his cousin or mother..

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes