Sk8587

Dec 19, 2019
i left out the rest of the options so you can pick whatever you want really, since them scenes are repeats, i also pulled a all night to make it, so near the end, i just started leaving out options as they were just repeatable scenes

go running with melinda at 11:00, don't give her any water, use pills or don't use pills. The first time she will ask you if you have condoms, then you must buy them from the guy at the store, this scene is also a random scene, you must try every day until it triggers

Week 25 Day 3 Wednesday

21:00 there is not showing option I was more excited by seeing uncle will naked.

What to do please help me ?

Danta10

Jun 21, 2020
In v12 game shows "image is missing" after when try to seduce rohanda seen ..

Can anyone tell how to meet chinthya

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
I think Chemmy's walkthroughs and the mods are the only thing that saved this game. I mean great renders, art work and story, but god damn it needs an in game guide desperately. I mean half the time you just randomly stumble on things through a ridiculous click marathon.

Reactions: CrinosAD and avalar

phantom787

Jun 5, 2020
trying to figure out where i am in game melinda keeps entering my room at night then leaves do i keep doing purple text to pregress also

Ayanokiji

Feb 8, 2020
Although I've played it many times, I still couldn't find a specific way to play the game. Can anybody show me how to get a scent ????

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes