meedoeid

Oct 22, 2019
Seriously this developer have a very bad imagination or creation of the story, keeps creating side stories and girls every where just so can Daniel keeps fucking everyone , then after fucking Melinda everywhere around the house then in hotel room , developer create a water that gives her diarrhea and then Glu and then condom so can Daniel have anal with her on the toilet floor wtf , what a creative mind , seriously the developer need to stop wasting his time in keep creating shitty girls here and there with nonsense and focus on the main storyline , seriously Melinda still overthinking of doing things with Daniel she is already pregnant from him , if you think about it the end of this story should be a bullet in the head of Daniel

lorenz21

Jan 14, 2018
how do you get cigarettes for cynthia? i also tried barbara but she said that its bad.
and how to give the beer to his uncle?

Last edited:

UltraL

Mar 29, 2019
Is there an updated walkthrough? I tried the chemmy walkthrough, but on week 2 and onwards, half the choices did not appear as they should've according to the walkthrough. Some of them appeared a week later, but by that point, I was no longer sure what do to. Go back a week and redo everything?

Any help appreciated.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Seriously this developer have a very bad imagination or creation of the story, keeps creating side stories and girls every where just so can Daniel keeps fucking everyone , then after fucking Melinda everywhere around the house then in hotel room , developer create a water that gives her diarrhea and then Glu and then condom so can Daniel have anal with her on the toilet floor wtf , what a creative mind , seriously the developer need to stop wasting his time in keep creating shitty girls here and there with nonsense and focus on the main storyline , seriously Melinda still overthinking of doing things with Daniel she is already pregnant from him , if you think about it the end of this story should be a bullet in the head of Daniel
If Uncle William ever learns that Melinda is trying falling for her nephew, as well as she is knocked up by him then he could very well end up with a bullet in his head.

enano79

Aug 12, 2019
hi there.
am not able to unlock scennes galery 6, 2 4 and 5.
can givme a hand?
I have go to joggin at leats 30 times and nothing happend with pee control and with out
how I do to know in which week and Day IM, Because I have re load old saves and try to do the WT but i dont have the same events in all days (a few are different) Im no able to unlock those 3 images from gallery 6

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes