Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
Just don't watch that scene and I regret it after I watched that scene.
Melinda should not be shared.
His character was created in such a way that it is idealized. Just for the player.
On the other hand, I don't know what will happen when Melinda goes to learn everything that Daniel has done.

Max1276

Mar 14, 2020
No, nothing happens beyond that scene, but it serves as a training for Melinda later (y)

im a little confused so now what i need to do about Melida to take her on anal scene? or maybe there isn't anal scene with Melinda in this version? sorry i don't understand and thx for your replyes

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
im a little confused so now what i need to do about Melida to take her on anal scene? or maybe there isn't anal scene with Melinda in this version? sorry i don't understand and thx for your replyes
page 761 post 15202 here the walkthrough
anyway, anal scene is in V12, don't worry :)

Reactions: Max1276

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
thx for the reply ,i already checked the Walktrough many times again but honestly haven't found the solution to my problem :confused:
thx for the reply ,i already checked the Walktrough many times again but honestly haven't found the solution to my problem :confused:
if you follow the walkthrough, there is normally no problem.
what have you already done And where are you exactly?

Max1276

Mar 14, 2020
if you follow the walkthrough, there is normally no problem.
what have you already done And where are you exactly?
i think i made everything i followed the walktrough but maybe i miss something because haven't had anal with Melinda only lik her anus many times

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
You need to train Melinda to make her appreciate the anal later. I am referring to a scene that will be in the bathroom after jogging and that will allow you to access the anal scene.

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
i think i made everything i followed the walktrough but maybe i miss something because haven't had anal with Melinda only lik her anus many times i missed only one scene in gallery 7
It's exactly the scene I'm talking about (y)
EDIT
To do that scene you have to jogging until she asks if you have water to drink. She will also ask you to shop for the house (toilet paper, sanitizers, water ....). After shopping, jogging and using what you bought, you will be able to access the scene you are missing.

dokley

Jan 9, 2019
Melinda should not be shared.
His character was created in such a way that it is idealized. Just for the player.
On the other hand, I don't know what will happen when Melinda goes to learn everything that Daniel has done.
Daniel have no control over Melinda, if she want to fuck with someone else, that is her choice, Melinda
already know Daniel is fucking Ann why do you think we show that scene, she just holding her anger back, there always set up and built up for certain events, i think that is enough spoiler for you guys

Last edited:

Max1276

Mar 14, 2020
You need to train Melinda to make her appreciate the anal later. I am referring to a scene that will be in the bathroom after jogging and that will allow you to access the anal scene.
about this scene i use glove and make her cum fingering her
It's exactly the scene I'm talking about (y)
EDIT
To do that scene you have to jogging until she asks if you have water to drink. She will also ask you to shop for the house (toilet paper, sanitizers, water ....). After shopping, jogging and using what you bought, you will be able to access the scene you are missing.

but i already bought all the things form Melinda's list ,so im confused

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
yes i already bought evrything from Melinda's list
try this but saturday :
11:00, go to the living room, compliment her, yes, give her the special water, get the special itchy toilet rolls, take strong pills, yes (gallery 7 image 2 unlocked)

Max1276

Mar 14, 2020
try this but saturday :
11:00, go to the living room, compliment her, yes, give her the special water, get the special itchy toilet rolls, take strong pills, yes (gallery 7 image 2 unlocked)

ok something new happened,i fingered Melinda anus now ,maybe i need to repeat this again more times? thx for replyes

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes