MikeyUK

Apr 5, 2020
found some images are missing (5 so far) and copy & paste the images from V12 image directory to II V1.0 images directory and run okay after that.
One crash to main menu when talking to Rhona and 'she gives you some' appears.

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
If this game was made like "Where the heart is" or more basic games where you don't see the same scene over and over it would've been so much better, and far shorter, and my pinky finger at ctrl would've been happier.

Also on a more serious note: I would recommend the game "Where the heart is", if you like this game, the milf in that game is very well done too, don't know if this game came first or that.. chicken or the egg, who cares :)

Dragon Ember

Nov 11, 2018
fix all the errors and issues with in the game plz :mad:and it Kicks to main screen every time as well so i removed the game off my pc until they fix this crap

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
No it didn't, the goddess that sees all and is getting high on people using her powers to sexually harass others was dissapointed because they only talked. The option literally told you that you do not wish for the NTR to happen and that's the path you went.
That was AFTER the change. Before the change the NTR was forced, it was hotfixed pretty quickly but it started out unavoidable.

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
That was AFTER the change. Before the change the NTR was forced, it was hotfixed pretty quickly but it started out unavoidable.
Yup, the dev got bored of the game so he started making NTR content but then people got outraged by it so he made it "optional" but now hes bored again and putting NTR back into the game. Can't wait to see how it all pans out lol.

People say they will quit supporting his patreon if he does it again but ill sub at the max tier just to offset all the "special snowflakes" who decide to unsub.

Apr 16, 2020
Yup, the dev got bored of the game so he started making NTR content but then people got outraged by it so he made it "optional" but now hes bored again and putting NTR back into the game. Can't wait to see how it all pans out lol.

People say they will quit supporting his patreon if he does it again but ill sub at the max tier just to offset all the "special snowflakes" who decide to unsub.
so in the end what does he even want

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dependable_223

kiyiya

Sep 16, 2017
so if i'm gonnna play this as a starter what file should i start with ? because the title says Foot Of The Mountains 2 so is there version 1 i should start with ?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ranma

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
so if i'm gonnna play this as a starter what file should i start with ? because the title says Foot Of The Mountains 2 so is there version 1 i should start with ?
also play by the guide, i wasted hours not doing it, just a friendly advice.

• Love
Reactions: kiyiya

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
Eu queria saber se essa versão 2 é uma continuação da primeira versão ou um remake. Porque parei de jogar na versão 0.9 porque o grind é muito chato e demorado.

eXtra6

Feb 6, 2019
Haven't played this game before... What should I download exactly, the first link or the v12 link? It is confusing

espy85

Sep 28, 2019
Sorry guys, but what exactly does that 2 next to the title mean? Is this a second chapter or has the author reworked what has been done so far?

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes