soneview777

Nov 16, 2018
Finished the update. Here's a little FAQ:

What is Foot of the Mountains II? - This is not a remake or reboot. It's just version 13 with a streamlined and simplified base game. A lot of repeatable old events have been removed to make way for future events. If this is your first time playing, download version 12 first.

Do I have to start the grind all over in the new version? - No. Version 13 starts off where version 12 left off.

Will my old saves work? - They don't need to. The new version starts at the beginning of version 13.

What about unavoidable NTR in version 13? -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
thanks you saved me from a bad day just thinking about going through that grind hell I wanted to cry.

soneview777

Nov 16, 2018
I have a question can I play v10 (Holiday Standalone) whenever I want or when I finish watching 12? or is it a completely parallel story?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ranma

Atepomarus

Dec 28, 2017
The game was good at first, however it turned out way to long to keep my interest. It seems to me that the main idea of this story is to have sex with Williams wife. Haven't found out anything about what happened to his parents yet.

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
Finished the update. Here's a little FAQ:

What is Foot of the Mountains II? - This is not a remake or reboot. It's just version 13 with a streamlined and simplified base game. A lot of repeatable old events have been removed to make way for future events. If this is your first time playing, download version 12 first.

Do I have to start the grind all over in the new version? - No. Version 13 starts off where version 12 left off.

Will my old saves work? - They don't need to. The new version starts at the beginning of version 13.

What about unavoidable NTR in version 13? -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Do you have a save file for that mild flirting?

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Is the "help" file supposed to be a walkthrough? I followed the first step, but it didn't happen the way it says in there.
"1- Go to kitchen 10:00 first thing"... but there's no-one in the kitchen at 10:00.

Would be great with the kinda walkthrough we've seen for other versions. Would appreciate that a lot.

HectoreGustave

Oct 28, 2019
Hello,

Saturday night at 20:00 exception error. :)
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/droom_menu.rpy", line 62, in script
    call screen droom
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 1529, in execute
    screen droom():
    screen droom():
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 1567, in execute
    if Hour == 8:
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 1720, in execute
    if day ==6 and annsatev == 1:
NameError: name 'annsatev' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/droom_menu.rpy", line 62, in script
    call screen droom
  File "H:\Games\FootOfTheMoutainsII-1.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1907, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "H:\Games\FootOfTheMoutainsII-1.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1895, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "H:\Games\FootOfTheMoutainsII-1.0-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 220, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "H:\Games\FootOfTheMoutainsII-1.0-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2873, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "H:\Games\FootOfTheMoutainsII-1.0-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "H:\Games\FootOfTheMoutainsII-1.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2690, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "H:\Games\FootOfTheMoutainsII-1.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3074, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "H:\Games\FootOfTheMoutainsII-1.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 534, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "H:\Games\FootOfTheMoutainsII-1.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 534, in visit_all
  File "H:\Games\FootOfTheMoutainsII-1.0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 424, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "H:\Games\FootOfTheMoutainsII-1.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3074, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "H:\Games\FootOfTheMoutainsII-1.0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 434, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "H:\Games\FootOfTheMoutainsII-1.0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 619, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
    screen droom():
    screen droom():
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 1567, in execute
    if Hour == 8:
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 1720, in execute
    if day ==6 and annsatev == 1:
  File "<screen language>", line 1720, in <module>
NameError: name 'annsatev' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.1.457
Foot Of The Moutains II 1.0
Fri Sep 04 22:59:05 2020

AND There are some picture missing in pick appel scene.

@13h00 talk Rhonda -> look at her -> starting menu (out of games)
Regards.

Last edited:

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
sorry guys but what is the meaning of NTR ?
It is a short of the Japanese word "Netorare" which literally means cuckold. However, its meaning is a bit wider than the English word "cuckold". It has variations:
Netorare = MC loses a loved one to another character.
Netori = MC steals a loved one from another character.
Netorase = A character enjoys that their loved one has sexual relations with another character(most literal interpretation of the word "cuckold")
On F95 it's simplified. What matters here is if a character or the reader is experiencing jealousy on behalf of a character.
You can read about that here: https://f95zone.to/threads/tags-rules-and-list-updated-2019-03-24.10394/

CruelOcean

Sep 17, 2018
So guys...
I've played this version trying to avoid bugs and whatnot and...
Idk but... It seems that Melinda just wants to find about the reason why that asian guy wants to seduce her.
For what I've seen (and I hope) there is no true NTR with her.

Regarding Ann... Well, she's a slut so I have no complain about it since from the very beginning of the game you can deduce her personality.

I just hope I'm right about my Melinda conspiracy theory and things don't escalate.

Reactions: .Septic.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Well it's a continuation so that's why old saves doesn't work
It's a continuation of the story. It's not a continuation of the game. The saves don't work because it's a different game, with the same story. Many of the same elements have been used and many haven't.
The code has been significantly simplified by starting anew. Which advantages that has in specific, dunno.

blabbolo

Mar 18, 2019
I'm not sure if i really want to try this one, the rating is really bad for this site's standard and an insane grind combined with unavoidable netorare is a big red flag, is this game really as bad as the rewiews say?

bathra

Nov 6, 2019
It is a short of the Japanese word "Netorare" which literally means cuckold. However, its meaning is a bit wider than the English word "cuckold". It has variations:
Netorare = MC loses a loved one to another character.
Netori = MC steals a loved one from another character.
Netorase = A character enjoys that their loved one has sexual relations with another character(most literal interpretation of the word "cuckold")
On F95 it's simplified. What matters here is if a character or the reader is experiencing jealousy on behalf of a character.
You can read about that here: https://f95zone.to/threads/tags-rules-and-list-updated-2019-03-24.10394/
This text should be burned in every's Anti-Fetish-Crybabie's Foreheads trolling in this forum!

magus448

May 22, 2018
So guys...
I've played this version trying to avoid bugs and whatnot and...
Idk but... It seems that Melinda just wants to find about the reason why that asian guy wants to seduce her.
For what I've seen (and I hope) there is no true NTR with her.

Regarding Ann... Well, she's a slut so I have no complain about it since from the very beginning of the game you can deduce her personality.

I just hope I'm right about my Melinda conspiracy theory and things don't escalate.
You would think guys would avoid her like the plague considering who her parents are.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
The game begins with a girl in a phone booth.

After a couple of frames of her, there's a black screen with the text: Current day after William had left for his arm operation.

Next screen is MC in a house. Opening the stats window I get the following: View attachment 801684
No explanation, no preamble, no clue. :oops:
Now I'm confused too. I've always respected Rhonda's pull out wish.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Now I'm confused too. I've always respected Rhonda's pull out wish.
It looks like the dev either took a specific playthrough they've done and used the numbers from that. Or made a guess as to what would be reasonable.

... but it doesn't really make sense. Just make it all 0 for that version if the earlier stats can't carry over.

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes