paulawantcock

Feb 24, 2018
Um FOTM2? Ok, I feel after playing this I will need to go to the hardware to buy 6' of rope and soft candle. I sense the dev wrote them self's into a corner.
Will see if all the long hours was for nothing.

Kourosh

Dec 2, 2018
Haven't played this game before... What should I download exactly, the first link or the v12 link? It is confusing
I suggest you to wait a little bit, see what will the developer do. the developer is remaking the game so it seems.

Reactions: eXtra6

matschbirne

Aug 24, 2019
in previous episodes grind was annoying, but the game was ok.
now what i read in the last comments, fotm2 become the worst in future...i'll think i pass :cautious:

Reactions: Milflover68

Kourosh

Dec 2, 2018
Thanks for the advice.. Just to understand, does it mean that v12 is the original version while the first links belong to the remade one?
Yes it is, and it is very grinding. The developer and some fans went back and forth about NTR now suddenly the dev dropped the game and decided to remake it.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
first impression: negative
I have been playing since this afternoon and I still haven't discovered all the scenes.
the lack of a gallery to unlock doesn't help.
I thought I would find a better story and dialogue, but the game starts with 5 "..."
and the story is bad.
man you really need to get help writing.
many bugs, but hadn't he delayed 24h just to avoid them?
now I will try to start again following the few instructions given; let's see what happens

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
So seeing at pics there are some new and most of old ones. Is this a remake or continuation? Because from some comments it seems it's remake, but naming it part 2 is implying it's continuing from part 1.

AJSHR

Jan 12, 2019
ok, it feels good now knowing that every single one has to play from start again... whooo grind and grind again. LOL:ROFLMAO:

and how come these weak ass people think that just one typical (r) scene is NTR? Go and watch(read) old school Japanese hentai NTR this is just nothing pure nothing.

ronhowardeen

Dec 22, 2018
Finished the update. Here's a little FAQ:

What is Foot of the Mountains II? - This is not a remake or reboot. It's just version 13 with a streamlined and simplified base game. A lot of repeatable old events have been removed to make way for future events. If this is your first time playing, download version 12 first.

Do I have to start the grind all over in the new version? - No. Version 13 starts off where version 12 left off.

Will my old saves work? - They don't need to. The new version starts at the beginning of version 13.

What about unavoidable NTR in version 13? -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
Wow, this is incredibly confusing. I have a couple of questions about the gameplay:

1. I have read that ver12 is the latest in the continuous game, ver13 (or 1.0 here) is some sort of reworking that seems to start at a random spot. Could use some guidance on this. (EDIT: just saw the post above mine)

2. Curious on the NTR. Not whether it should be in the game, but how it manifests in the game. Who can get NTR'd, and by who? (EDIT: still looking for the NTR in the game besides the handyman, is there any?)

I have played this before (a long time ago), and it really needed a walkthrough to navigate the game. So I am just hoping the community here can enlighten me on the current situation. (EDIT: the above post has covered much of my confusion).

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes