Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
10% images are missing ! many small bugs ! Rhonda scare herself in bathroom BOO ! there must be Daniel name ! 16:00 hide towels in bathroom 17:00 Melinda is in bathroom click on bathroom enter and there is no Melinda she vanish ! ......

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
Really? Has she? I played for some time but could not reach that scene, does it really exist?
(An actual scene between the Asian guy and Melinda)
There isn't a sex scene, but there are plenty of scenes where he hits on Melinda. There also two different scenes so far, that you can punch him in the face

Jstain

Pubic Hair Enthusiast
Donor
Jun 27, 2018
Well this is a nice surprise, just got a new PC and didn't want to have to play through the convoluted garbage fire that was the grinding and progression system again. I'll just start here.

CruelOcean

Sep 17, 2018
where and when?
Ever since he showed up. Reading the text I imagined that Melinda was only investigating him because he approached her all flirty and wanting to teach her martial arts. I thought that she was just honey trapping him to get to know his motives.

But reading that he'll get to fuck Melinda unavoidably in some comments... I am not so sure anymore.

T-N

Aug 22, 2018
Sat. at 2100:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/droom_menu.rpy", line 62, in script
call screen droom
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "game/screens.rpy", line 1529, in execute
screen droom():
screen droom():
File "game/screens.rpy", line 1567, in execute
if Hour == 8:
File "game/screens.rpy", line 1720, in execute
if day ==6 and annsatev == 1:
NameError: name 'annsatev' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/droom_menu.rpy", line 62, in script
call screen droom
File "C:\Users\dan\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa24344.13393\FootOfTheMoutainsII-1.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1907, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "C:\Users\dan\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa24344.13393\FootOfTheMoutainsII-1.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1895, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\dan\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa24344.13393\FootOfTheMoutainsII-1.0-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 220, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\dan\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa24344.13393\FootOfTheMoutainsII-1.0-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2873, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "C:\Users\dan\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa24344.13393\FootOfTheMoutainsII-1.0-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\dan\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa24344.13393\FootOfTheMoutainsII-1.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2690, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\dan\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa24344.13393\FootOfTheMoutainsII-1.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3074, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "C:\Users\dan\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa24344.13393\FootOfTheMoutainsII-1.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 534, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "C:\Users\dan\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa24344.13393\FootOfTheMoutainsII-1.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 534, in visit_all
File "C:\Users\dan\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa24344.13393\FootOfTheMoutainsII-1.0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 424, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "C:\Users\dan\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa24344.13393\FootOfTheMoutainsII-1.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3074, in <lambda>
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "C:\Users\dan\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa24344.13393\FootOfTheMoutainsII-1.0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 434, in per_interact
self.update()
File "C:\Users\dan\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa24344.13393\FootOfTheMoutainsII-1.0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 619, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
screen droom():
screen droom():
File "game/screens.rpy", line 1567, in execute
if Hour == 8:
File "game/screens.rpy", line 1720, in execute
if day ==6 and annsatev == 1:
File "<screen language>", line 1720, in <module>
NameError: name 'annsatev' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.1.457
Foot Of The Moutains II 1.0
Fri Sep 04 19:07:48 2020

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
Ever since he showed up. Reading the text I imagined that Melinda was only investigating him because he approached her all flirty and wanting to teach her martial arts. I thought that she was just honey trapping him to get to know his motives.

But reading that he'll get to fuck Melinda unavoidably in some comments... I am not so sure anymore.
No, she tells Melinda that she's blackbelt in Judo and Karate. Then, when you break his teeth Melinda goes to talk to you, on your room, but when she steps in, she starts to ask how come he got beat up if he's blackbelt, and begins to wonder what exactly is he doing there

Zeruvex

Mar 22, 2020
Havent played it since v8. Does FOTM2 contains the scenes of v12 or is it a stand alone continuation of the story?

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
Havent played it since v8. Does FOTM2 contains the scenes of v12 or is it a stand alone continuation of the story?
It contains all scenes introduced in v12. Some scenes from before v12 were removed and added as a single event, for instance:

In V12, you'd go to Hotel with Melinda for sex and urination scenes.
In FOTM2 you can do anal, oral and urination in the same act, however there isnt scenes like the cabin log with Rhonda, there isnt hotel scenes and there isnt cabin log sex scenes with Melinda.

Rhonda is a lot more enjoyable now, as her inhibitions will no longer increase

Jstain

Pubic Hair Enthusiast
Donor
Jun 27, 2018
I just started playing it but it seems to have scenes from the last version. I've seen a few at least.

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
i`m bored ! this is my last download of FOTM ! waiting new game ! someday !

Dear friend, I think we are the last Mohicans,
Do you remember before version 11?
How fun was this page? No bullshit, no fights, even the fans of ntr talked in a good way, I even made friends with one of them, but it seems that she got lost, patience.
We filled several and several pages with healthy comments, on the eve of a launch so I believe it was one of the most active pages.

I downloaded it and took a look at the images, and really, how can anyone say they have beautiful images? There are some good ones, but in general, they are poorly made, pixelated and grainy, these people must not have played many games.
If you also downloaded and saw the images, tell me what they did with melinda? They completely destroyed her, you can’t recognize her anymore, and her expressions, what was that? There are times when it looks like she has someone with a mental problem, she looks retarded, not to mention she looks like a cheap prostitute.
Where's that diva? That Goddess? That woman with a strong and striking personality?
It took you more than a year to fuck Daniel, and now they've made you that?
Are serious fans of ntr really happy with this? With this forced shit? Just for the money?
I'm a big fan of incest, but I wouldn't agree to force it on a game I didn't have before.
As for the developer, he chose his side, and I find it very difficult for him to win back the fans he stabbed in the back.
I believe that from now on he will only play games with ntr, since it was only these fans that he had left.
I believe I will never play any shit he does again.
I said in a previous comment that I would not return here, but we always hope that the dev will redeem himself and go back
and do what you’ve been doing, but the money spoke louder.
But all is not lost, this site has a multitude of superior games in every way, compared to this shit.
And as it is clear that Melinda will be a cheap whore, who will fuck with any stick, she should have a horse for her to fuck too, maybe a dog.
In short, the species died, so did the game.
See you there partner, a tip if you haven't played yet, "My Pleasure", beautiful milf, beautiful animations and what images.

Zeruvex

Mar 22, 2020
W
It contains all scenes introduced in v12. Scenes from before v12 were removed and added as a single event, for instance:

In V12, you'd go to Hotel with Melinda for sex and urination scenes.
In FOTM2 you can do anal, oral and urination in the same act, however there isnt scenes like the cabin log with Rhonda, there isnt hotel scenes and there isnt cabin log sex scenes with Melinda.

Rhonda is a lot more enjoyable now, as her inhibitions will no longer increase
well thank u bud for clearing that up? Do u hv any wt for it or i just have to grind again?

Pedropoako03

May 13, 2020
Tried to look at all the image of the game, most of what i can see is daniel ang handyman fighting, and melinda protecting the handyman from daniel.

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes