Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
Dear friend, I think we are the last Mohicans,
Do you remember before version 11?
How fun was this page? No bullshit, no fights, even the fans of ntr talked in a good way, I even made friends with one of them, but it seems that she got lost, patience.
We filled several and several pages with healthy comments, on the eve of a launch so I believe it was one of the most active pages.

I downloaded it and took a look at the images, and really, how can anyone say they have beautiful images? There are some good ones, but in general, they are poorly made, pixelated and grainy, these people must not have played many games.
If you also downloaded and saw the images, tell me what they did with melinda? They completely destroyed her, you can’t recognize her anymore, and her expressions, what was that? There are times when it looks like she has someone with a mental problem, she looks retarded, not to mention she looks like a cheap prostitute.
Where's that diva? That Goddess? That woman with a strong and striking personality?
It took you more than a year to fuck Daniel, and now they've made you that?
Are serious fans of ntr really happy with this? With this forced shit? Just for the money?
I'm a big fan of incest, but I wouldn't agree to force it on a game I didn't have before.
As for the developer, he chose his side, and I find it very difficult for him to win back the fans he stabbed in the back.
I believe that from now on he will only play games with ntr, since it was only these fans that he had left.
I believe I will never play any shit he does again.
I said in a previous comment that I would not return here, but we always hope that the dev will redeem himself and go back
and do what you’ve been doing, but the money spoke louder.
But all is not lost, this site has a multitude of superior games in every way, compared to this shit.
And as it is clear that Melinda will be a cheap whore, who will fuck with any stick, she should have a horse for her to fuck too, maybe a dog.
In short, the species died, so did the game.
See you there partner, a tip if you haven't played yet, "My Pleasure", beautiful milf, beautiful animations and what images.
i`m here from V2.0 and maybe you read some of my suggestions to them to make task list white letters task what we can do green what we done and red what we can do before finish something else ! they make stupid gallery :( i ask them to build in every update every scenes y small part ! example massage first small peek under towel in next update peek more next accident touch small touch move panties finger .... in every update small progress but with every scenes ! no we had nothing nothing nothing and now sex sex sex nothing between we had nice lady and now we have whore with gun ! this is my last download of this game end for me ! someday when they make new game with she as mother and better MC as son maybe i download to try ! what we have in this part of game Melinda Ann Rhonda and some asshole :( before for this game we can`t wait new update and now download can wait to finish to have more time for better games :)

Reactions: V&M and gen_88

CruelOcean

Sep 17, 2018
Umm, is that really considered NTR?

I think it is some sort of build up that will lead the MC to get to frame that guy or something.
Like, yes, it is HEAVILY implied that he wants to give her the D but... are these scenes in concrete NTR?

If the dev decides to still make NTR avoidable at some point (which I hope he does) then this basically is just that Asian guy appearing to give some tension to the story.

(not related to this thread but there is a game called 'A struggle with sin' that despite it's lower graphics and renders it is pretty good story-wise and yes, it does have ntr but it doesn't make the player feel trapped as it is perfectly avoidable even if you turn the ntr on.)
PDT: Even if this game had the option to turn NTR off I wouldn't because I like to feel like I have a choice (and besides I like to get most content out of everything hahaha)

Reactions: Dyhart

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018

I think it is some sort of build up that will lead the MC to get to frame that guy or something.
Like, yes, it is HEAVILY implied that he wants to give her the D but... are these scenes in concrete NTR?

If the dev decides to still make NTR avoidable at some point (which I hope he does) then this basically is just that Asian guy appearing to give some tension to the story.

(not related to this thread but there is a game called 'A struggle with sin' that despite it's lower graphics and renders it is pretty good story-wise and yes, it does have ntr but it doesn't make the player feel trapped as it is perfectly avoidable even if you turn the ntr on.)
PDT: Even if this game had the option to turn NTR off I wouldn't because I like to feel like I have a choice (and besides I like to get most content out of everything hahaha)
Its already been confirmed that V14 will have NTR content with Melinda tho i'm not sure if its ever been confirmed to be avoidable or not.

• Angry
Reactions: gen_88

gen_88

Jul 22, 2020

How should we make it clear to you that we have been playing this game for almost two years? As we have to tell you that there was no ntr that is why we started playing it? yes that is ntr, it is a clear ntr, if you read what it tells him.
it's clear where this game wants to go

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
Honestly after reading that SNC delayed the release of the game to "control it better", I would have expected a lot more .... there are a lot of missing images, undeclared or incorrect variables that don't continue the story correctly, scenes mixed with characters that have nothing to do with the scene .... well if this is to check well .... :cry:

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Game's just running in place now...need story to do something..like...everyones knocked up....he gets his mafia goons after ya for knocking everyone up...yer on the run...boinking hotel clerks on the way :p

beegemgeege

May 10, 2017
Well... first off, this feels more like a sequel rather than a rework, and a poor one at that. Pretty disappointing. The possible ntr adds a little excitement but honestly, I may be out solely because the love felt this game just doesnt feel there anymore. Ill tune in to the next update or two but I might be bowing out if things dont get better. A real shame too cause Melinda is hella fine.

Ghostboy031

Jan 2, 2019
How should we make it clear to you that we have been playing this game for almost two years? As we have to tell you that there was no ntr that is why we started playing it? yes that is ntr, it is a clear ntr, if you read what it tells him.
Wait did Melinda actually do anything with him ? If so then yes it is NTR if no then its not and you're just being precious

CruelOcean

Sep 17, 2018
I've also been playing this game since V8 I think and yes, I know what NTR is.
Like that scene with the black dude and Cynthia or when another one 'raped' Melinda.

If you read, which I see you didn't. I specifically said if those scenes in concrete are considered NTR. (Implying if the community really got angry only for those scenes showcased by the user above.)
It is not necessary to be a dick about it.
Also, I'm not the dev and I don't read minds and I don't see the future so I don't know if the dev's mind will change due to pressure. (It happens)

And yes, what I'm also saying is that this is still salvageable by adding AVOIDABLE NTR.

I'm sorry if I offended you by giving an opinion in which I thought of a direction the game could take.
Btw, an NTR update in games doesn't mean that it'll be absolutely full NTR. (which also it is quite possible in this game since the MC seems quite... well we know.)

As I've also played this game for some time I feel quite saddened by the direction it seems to be taking so i sincerely apologize to you.

gen_88

Jul 22, 2020
Wait did Melinda actually do anything with him ? If so then yes it is NTR if no then its not and you're just being precious
I've also been playing this game since V8 I think and yes, I know what NTR is.
Like that scene with the black dude and Cynthia or when another one 'raped' Melinda.

If you read, which I see you didn't. I specifically said if those scenes in concrete are considered NTR. (Implying if the community really got angry only for those scenes showcased by the user above.)
It is not necessary to be a dick about it.
Also, I'm not the dev and I don't read minds and I don't see the future so I don't know if the dev's mind will change due to pressure. (It happens)

And yes, what I'm also saying is that this is still salvageable by adding AVOIDABLE NTR.

I'm sorry if I offended you by giving an opinion in which I thought of a direction the game could take.
Btw, an NTR update in games doesn't mean that it'll be absolutely full NTR. (which also it is quite possible in this game since the MC seems quite... well we know.)

As I've also played this game for some time I feel quite saddened by the direction it seems to be taking so i sincerely apologize to you.
it has been confirmed that that scene continues in the next update, melida in that scene makes it clear that she knows how to defend herself but despite this she agrees to take lessons from lee, the moment lee puts her on top of him she makes a luscious face before stopping him and as she leaves she wonders what lee really wants, if lee just wants sex or damage, she thinks lee wants to do damage for fear of what happened with jax and william as soon as she has confirmation that lee just wants to fuck her you will see what happens in the next update. among other things, although daniel has proof that lee just wants to fuck her and tries to fight him Melinda always takes the defense of the handyman

Easy Pete

DYNAMITE <3 GIRL DICK<3 DOGS <3
Donor
Dec 6, 2016
The renders are really nice, the girl models are pretty good too but god the gameplay sucks ass, I got pretty far ahead just clicking around (v12) but i got stuck and I'm not reading a 100 page walkthrough to progress, FUCK THAT! Honestly it's a shame.

iicrashii

Aug 2, 2019
crash on day 6

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/droom_menu.rpy", line 62, in script
    call screen droom
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 1529, in execute
    screen droom():
    screen droom():
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 1567, in execute
    if Hour == 8:
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 1720, in execute
    if day ==6 and annsatev == 1:
NameError: name 'annsatev' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/droom_menu.rpy", line 62, in script
    call screen droom
  File "D:\Games\Games\FootOfTheMoutainsII-1.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1907, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "D:\Games\Games\FootOfTheMoutainsII-1.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1895, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Games\Games\FootOfTheMoutainsII-1.0-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 220, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Games\Games\FootOfTheMoutainsII-1.0-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2873, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "D:\Games\Games\FootOfTheMoutainsII-1.0-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Games\Games\FootOfTheMoutainsII-1.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2690, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Games\Games\FootOfTheMoutainsII-1.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3074, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "D:\Games\Games\FootOfTheMoutainsII-1.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 534, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "D:\Games\Games\FootOfTheMoutainsII-1.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 534, in visit_all
  File "D:\Games\Games\FootOfTheMoutainsII-1.0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 424, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "D:\Games\Games\FootOfTheMoutainsII-1.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3074, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "D:\Games\Games\FootOfTheMoutainsII-1.0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 434, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "D:\Games\Games\FootOfTheMoutainsII-1.0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 619, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
    screen droom():
    screen droom():
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 1567, in execute
    if Hour == 8:
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 1720, in execute
    if day ==6 and annsatev == 1:
  File "<screen language>", line 1720, in <module>
NameError: name 'annsatev' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.1.457
Foot Of The Moutains II 1.0
Sat Sep 05 03:34:13 2020

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
I never supported the game so I don't have the right to give an opinion on how the game should be, but for me this developer is the worst I've ever seen their games have so much grind that it gets to be boring outside that also to release the scenes and shit and totally confused, I stopped playing in V0.9 because I didn't have the patience to try to figure out how to release the scenes and outside that grind and now that he put NTR in the game I will totally let go, first I'm not a fan of NTR but if the game is good n affects me a lot, but how the NTR was put in this game ruined everything, like it took me centuries to get the scenes released with the characters due to the grind and the difficulties of knowing how to release the scenes but now a guy comes in less than 2 updates already manages to fuck all the characters there cool discouragement, I wish that if he had NTR he could make him avoidable by making the MC frustrate the opponent's attempts to do what he has to accept. And for those who thought that Melinda was not a bitch, you don't seem to follow the game since the beginning, she already had traces of a vague character.

Reactions: magus448 and Mid4s
2.50 star(s) 187 Votes