MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Can you imagine doing all the grind and finally instead of normal you get confronted with ntr ? i think thats the part that pisses them off more the game was always grinding so thats nothing new. if you cant stand the grind then maybe try those kinetec novels or other games that dont have grind.
I don't mind grind as long as it's reasonable and has a point in a game doesn't require a walk through to know you have to be at X room at Y time to have a chance to trigger Z to progress. SNC learned nothing from the feed back tangled up.

A bunch of guys getting mad/jealous that a collection of pixels that's *their girl* is messing with some other collection of pixels that isn't *them* will never not be sad and at the same time hilarious except for when it comes to how I imagine they interact with and treat actual people of the opposite sex. I'm not much of a fan of NTR either but just like pregnancy and foot stuff (both of which I find personally gross) I'm not going to throw a bitch fit over its inclusion because I don't have some unhealthy emotional attachment to this shit.

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
any one have android saves that can share?
It picks up from where v12 left off. The update is way too small. There's a whole lot of bugs. So even if somebody gave you a save file, there's a good chance you'll hit a roadblock somewhere. It's better you play by yourself and see how far you can get before the bug fix drops.

Pedropoako03

May 13, 2020
Im just about near the end of this version. And i can say NTR is avoidable. Im not really sure if it is considered NTR up to this point for this version. I guess melinda is planning something with the handyman , i think she thinks the handyman is involved with jax and william. There will be more NTR in future versions but it is with acceptable reasons ang purpose. And i think it will be avoidable

Reactions: dokley

gen_88

Jul 22, 2020
Im just about near the end of this version. And i can say NTR is avoidable. Im not really sure if it is considered NTR up to this point for this version. I guess melinda is planning something with the handyman , i think she thinks the handyman is involved with jax and william. There will be more NTR in future versions but it is with acceptable reasons ang purpose. And i think it will be avoidable
I hear everyone say it's avoidable, it's avoidable but is this really enough for you? it must be her choice, melinda must choose not us, I honestly feel taken for a ride when I have to make decisions like ...
do you want to intervene?
do not do nothing.
If we don't do anything? she sits on lee's dick, do you feel better that way?
avoidable scenes are a sop.

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
Imagine playing a game for over a year, following countless walkthroughs with the exact same steps over and over. Grinding update after update while making very little progress with the main girl, pretending to gay over and over again and when you finally do get the main girl the scene is lackluster. There's nothing romantic or steamy about it you.. just kinda fuck on the floor of the laundry room.

Now imagine that same strong, independent, powerful and sometime frightening main girl that you've chased after for over a year, who's pretty much obsessed with you not only get forcefully raped by a random black guy but enjoys it which is totally uncharacteristic of her and out of the blue. Now it appears that that same main girl will soon be welcoming advances from Bruce Leroy, which is all so random. Why ruin her character like that?

If the Dev true intention was to make Melinda just another boring submissive slut then why make people like me waste so much time, update after update chasing after the this bitch only for her to let randoms fuck with ease? I would've clocked out a lot sooner, It just doesn't make sense. This is why I'll never understand NTR, there's never been a scenario that I've seen make sense, just a bunch of random bi-polar like character changes.

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
I hear everyone say it's avoidable, it's avoidable but is this really enough for you? it must be her choice, melinda has to choose not us, I honestly feel taken for a ride I have to make decisions like ...
do not do nothing.
Her choice? There's literally nothing in these games are left to the character's choice. It's either dev or we the players control the direction it move towards. Dev is providing an option to appease both the (ntr and non-ntr) audience. It's commendable. My only problem is the update being short and the countless bugs that annoys me every minute into the game!

Ghostboy031

Jan 2, 2019
I hear everyone say it's avoidable, it's avoidable but is this really enough for you? it must be her choice, melinda must choose not us, I honestly feel taken for a ride when I have to make decisions like ...
do not do nothing.
Mate seriously you shouldn't be so worked up over this. Do you really think the dev is going to put unavoidable NTR in especially after the backlash he got last time ? He has to keep the people who put food on his plate happy and if making the digital lady have sex with the other digital guy does that then so be it.

• Haha
Reactions: truerty
2.50 star(s) 187 Votes