House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
I don't mind grind as long as it's reasonable and has a point in a game doesn't require a walk through to know you have to be at X room at Y time to have a chance to trigger Z to progress. SNC learned nothing from the feed back tangled up.

A bunch of guys getting mad/jealous that a collection of pixels that's *their girl* is messing with some other collection of pixels that isn't *them* will never not be sad and at the same time hilarious except for when it comes to how I imagine they interact with and treat actual people of the opposite sex. I'm not much of a fan of NTR either but just like pregnancy and foot stuff (both of which I find personally gross) I'm not going to throw a bitch fit over its inclusion because I don't have some unhealthy emotional attachment to this shit.
This talking point from the NTR horde is so played out. That’s like playing a game or watching a series where your favorite character is killed off and some idiot goes “It’s just a game” or “It’s just a show”. People are allowed to have emotional attachments, we are human by the way and if people who’ve played this game since the beginning wanna vent because of the crappy direction it’s taken then we have every right.

Not everyone likes to take it up the ass, I didn’t like The Last Of Us 2 so I expressed my displeasure, it happens.

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
Imagine playing a game for over a year, following countless walkthroughs with the exact same steps over and over. Grinding update after update while making very little progress with the main girl, pretending to gay over and over again and when you finally do get the main girl the scene is lackluster. There's nothing romantic or steamy about it you.. just kinda fuck on the floor of the laundry room.

Now imagine that same strong, independent, powerful and sometime frightening main girl that you've chased after for over a year, who's pretty much obsessed with you not only get forcefully raped by a random black guy but enjoys it which is totally uncharacteristic of her and out of the blue. Now it appears that that same main girl will soon be welcoming advances from Bruce Leroy, which is all so random. Why ruin her character like that?

If the Dev true intention was to make Melinda just another boring submissive slut then why make people like me waste so much time, update after update chasing after the this bitch only for her to let randoms fuck with ease? I would've clocked out a lot sooner, It just doesn't make sense. This is why I'll never understand NTR, there's never been a scenario that I've seen make sense, just a bunch of random bi-polar like character changes.
I agree. The black man rape scene was monotonous, there was no character progression in it. It's like Dev has done it for the sake of throwing NTR into the game. I don't have a problem with NTR being an option, but the way he has done it was distasteful. Not to mention the amount of grind one has to do to reach certain events, makes the game almost impossible to play without walkthrough!

The guy should start focusing on progressing the main story. Feels like it doesn't get anywhere and I'm on an easter egg hunt! Melinda is one of the most gorgeous milf I've seen in erotic games, but that alone won't cut it without a solid story to keep us engaged!

gen_88

Jul 22, 2020
Mate seriously you shouldn't be so worked up over this. Do you really think the dev is going to put unavoidable NTR in especially after the backlash he got last time ? He has to keep the people who put food on his plate happy and if making the digital lady have sex with the other digital guy does that then so be it.
Man, do you think I'm too upset? I'm just writing what I think about certain things, it's not me who told to my supporters that I don't know how to make the plot proceed after that bad jax scene but it was the developer, the dev must have the balls to do what he wants . To make the scenes avoidable especially in the game that for almost 2 years has never had them risks ruining the entire plot, which then actually happened.
now we are left with smoky and bipolar characters.

Reactions: Mayonesa

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
The dev wants NTR and is making it happen in V14, deal with it.
I don't understand the outcry either! It's just like real life, where anything is possible, he's putting an option in place for each type of audience, why can't they just avoid the ntr if they so dislike it?

gen_88

Jul 22, 2020
I don't understand the outcry either! It's just like real life, where anything is possible, he's putting an option in place for each type of audience, why can't they just avoid the ntr if they so dislike it?
because as I said, those of the dev are not very courageous. Making scenes avoidable for non-ntr lovers and how to hide their heads in the sand, non-lovers of ntr scenes don't really want them present in the game, because if they are present but avoidable we will start to think what that character would have done if I had been me stop? Does not work.

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
I agree. The black man rape scene was monotonous, there was no character progression in it. It's like Dev has done it for the sake of throwing NTR into the game. I don't have a problem with NTR being an option, but the way he has done it was distasteful. Not to mention the amount of grind one has to do to reach certain events, makes the game almost impossible to play without walkthrough!

The guy should start focusing on progressing the main story. Feels like it doesn't get anywhere and I'm on an easter egg hunt! Melinda is one of the most gorgeous milf I've seen in erotic games, but that alone won't cut it without a solid story to keep us engaged!
It's like busting your ass in a marathon to finish in first place and some idiot comes in an electric wheelchair.. nevermind.

It's like busting your ass in a marathon for first place and some idiot driving a Prius wins instead. You work this time to fuck the main girl... yet she gives it away to others like candy.

Sidereel

Mar 17, 2018
So I haven't played this game in a long, long time. There wasn't much content the last time I played but thought about downloading, but now I see the rape tag. Is rape now a main part of the game? Is it avoidable, because if it's not I don't want to waste my time on this game, rape is something that is a deal breaker for me.

• Sad
Reactions: Joyce Harding

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
I haven't played this game for a long time, because of the insane level of grind and dead ends even having to follow a walkthrough to the t, and doing this is the opposite of playing a game; but reading now about all this ntr, it's just a slap in the face, but i guess ntr fans just love that.

xXx GAMELOVER

Feb 25, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/droom_menu.rpy", line 62, in script
    call screen droom
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 1529, in execute
    screen droom():
    screen droom():
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 1567, in execute
    if Hour == 8:
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 1720, in execute
    if day ==6 and annsatev == 1:
NameError: name 'annsatev' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/droom_menu.rpy", line 62, in script
    call screen droom
  File "E:\ADULT xxx Partial GameARCHIVE\Foot Of The Mountains 2 [v1.0]\FootOfTheMoutains II-1.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1907, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "E:\ADULT xxx Partial GameARCHIVE\Foot Of The Mountains 2 [v1.0]\FootOfTheMoutains II-1.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1895, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "E:\ADULT xxx Partial GameARCHIVE\Foot Of The Mountains 2 [v1.0]\FootOfTheMoutains II-1.0-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 220, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "E:\ADULT xxx Partial GameARCHIVE\Foot Of The Mountains 2 [v1.0]\FootOfTheMoutains II-1.0-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2873, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "E:\ADULT xxx Partial GameARCHIVE\Foot Of The Mountains 2 [v1.0]\FootOfTheMoutains II-1.0-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "E:\ADULT xxx Partial GameARCHIVE\Foot Of The Mountains 2 [v1.0]\FootOfTheMoutains II-1.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2690, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "E:\ADULT xxx Partial GameARCHIVE\Foot Of The Mountains 2 [v1.0]\FootOfTheMoutains II-1.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3074, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "E:\ADULT xxx Partial GameARCHIVE\Foot Of The Mountains 2 [v1.0]\FootOfTheMoutains II-1.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 534, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "E:\ADULT xxx Partial GameARCHIVE\Foot Of The Mountains 2 [v1.0]\FootOfTheMoutains II-1.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 534, in visit_all
  File "E:\ADULT xxx Partial GameARCHIVE\Foot Of The Mountains 2 [v1.0]\FootOfTheMoutains II-1.0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 424, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "E:\ADULT xxx Partial GameARCHIVE\Foot Of The Mountains 2 [v1.0]\FootOfTheMoutains II-1.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3074, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "E:\ADULT xxx Partial GameARCHIVE\Foot Of The Mountains 2 [v1.0]\FootOfTheMoutains II-1.0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 434, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "E:\ADULT xxx Partial GameARCHIVE\Foot Of The Mountains 2 [v1.0]\FootOfTheMoutains II-1.0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 619, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
    screen droom():
    screen droom():
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 1567, in execute
    if Hour == 8:
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 1720, in execute
    if day ==6 and annsatev == 1:
  File "<screen language>", line 1720, in <module>
NameError: name 'annsatev' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.1.457
Foot Of The Moutains II 1.0
Sat Sep 05 16:40:32 2020

redfox74

Apr 18, 2020
Hi the question is: an update (in the same folder) or another game apart that is 2 because you don't understand thanks

Profound_Madman

Dec 3, 2019
It's like busting your ass in a marathon to finish in first place and some idiot comes in an electric wheelchair.. nevermind.

It's like busting your ass in a marathon for first place and some idiot driving a Prius wins instead. You work this time to fuck the main girl... yet she gives it away to others like candy.
But isn't that the standard for a NTR games? Guy works like hell to romance a LI and some random dude comes along and gets to fuck her with little to no effort. As long as that's the redundant trope for those particular games then I'll never take them serious.

RedSignal

May 8, 2020
LOL. I stopped playing this game for the grind fest. Thought that I will give a try later when the game is close to the finish line. Now, while reading the comments about getting ntrd after all the ridiculous grind, I kind of feeling good for not wasting my time on this game. hahaha.

Reactions: gen_88

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
because as I said, those of the dev are not very courageous. Making scenes avoidable for non-ntr lovers and how to hide their heads in the sand, non-lovers of ntr scenes don't really want them present in the game, because if they are present but avoidable we will start to think what that character would have done if I had been me stop? Does not work.
That's how choices work in these games. Dev has a job to appease all of his audience, not just you and me! But I'd also agree he could've done a much better job with NTR. (talking about the black man rape, lee's storyline was alright imo)

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes