Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
I wish they had started a separate thread on this... FOTM 2, although indicated as a rework, is more akin to a new game as indicated by the new version. I'm hoping the dev fixes some of the issues with this "rework", like either a hit guide or a clear direction or walkthrough. The 30+ weeks of game play at 10 one hour segment options for 3 people, along with the emotion counters per individual and hidden "flags" that had to be encountered/triggered made it damn near intolerable to play. The walkthrough that was included in the version 1 (release 13) wasn't accurate, so I wouldn't rely on it to play the new version 2. Here's to hoping...

Reactions: Vatra

gen_88

Jul 22, 2020
I never supported the game so I don't have the right to give an opinion on how the game should be, but for me this developer is the worst I've ever seen their games have so much grind that it gets to be boring outside that also to release the scenes and shit and totally confused, I stopped playing in V0.9 because I didn't have the patience to try to figure out how to release the scenes and outside that grind and now that he put NTR in the game I will totally let go, first I'm not a fan of NTR but if the game is good n affects me a lot, but how the NTR was put in this game ruined everything, like it took me centuries to get the scenes released with the characters due to the grind and the difficulties of knowing how to release the scenes but now a guy comes in less than 2 updates already manages to fuck all the characters there cool discouragement, I wish that if he had NTR he could make him avoidable by making the MC frustrate the opponent's attempts to do what he has to accept. And for those who thought that Melinda was not a bitch, you don't seem to follow the game since the beginning, she already had traces of a vague character.
if you follow the game from the beginning you should know what Melinda's character was sadly.
Melinda was a church woman who likes to feel submissive to her husband, (blowjob gun scene, handcuff scene.)
Then due to her desire to have a son that William does not want to give her she starts to go into crisis but despite this it took almost 1 year for Daniele (us) to touch her, to touch her butt to be clear.
Then after 1 year and a half the fans of (I like to be a sissy and not an alpha and then watch my women get fucked) started fucking the dev on his page, so much requests that he had set an unavoidable scene of ntr, the one with jax, but still not convinced he inserts a poll on his page they win by 20 votes, people who voted for yes to be cuckold don't give a shit about the game and the plot but only to see melinda become like the woman of their desires, that is, one who fucks her lover in front of their eyes.

gen_88

Jul 22, 2020
What is Melinda's motivation for fucking the handyman exactly? Why does she want to?
From what I have seen, Melinda is attracted to him but remembering the threat note after killing jax she wants to understand the reasons that push lee to behave like this in fact after the scene of the martial arts lesson she wonders ..
Melinda: What does this guy really want?
Is it just youthful lust or something else?
Then there are various scenes where Daniel realizes that the handyman just wants to fuck and then tries to intervene but Melinda always defends lee, WTF?
although there is a scene where Melinda points a gun at daniel telling him that she shoots him if she catches him cheating.

Last edited:

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
IMO a rework should basically drastically reduce the amount of grinding in game and maybe advance the main story(who killed Daniel's parents, e.g.). The dev has the art assets now that they don't really need to keep everything slow. They can go back and recode the game so that Daniel is progressing at a faster than glacial pace.

The Ponderer

Jul 9, 2017
IMO a rework should basically drastically reduce the amount of grinding in game and maybe advance the main story(who killed Daniel's parents, e.g.). The dev has the art assets now that they don't really need to keep everything slow. They can go back and recode the game so that Daniel is progressing at a faster than glacial pace.
Agreed the grind was unreal lol

Reactions: Crazymic79

Profound_Madman

Dec 3, 2019
Yikes, I knew it was a matter of time after the Jax NTR rape scene that she would go from a dominate, strong willed woman to just another submissive whore. Especially, after she appeared to enjoy being raped pretty soon she's gonna be fucking everyone lol. RIP to Melissa's character they ruined her in 3 short updates.

antimesias

Mar 25, 2019
í cant play

Code:
[code]
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'nav/clock.png'>:
  File "game/droom_menu.rpy", line 10, in script
    call screen droom
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'nav/clock.png'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/droom_menu.rpy", line 10, in script
    call screen droom
  File "E:\downloads\FootOfTheMoutainsII-1 0-pc\FootOfTheMoutainsII-1.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1907, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "E:\downloads\FootOfTheMoutainsII-1 0-pc\FootOfTheMoutainsII-1.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1895, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "E:\downloads\FootOfTheMoutainsII-1 0-pc\FootOfTheMoutainsII-1.0-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 220, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "E:\downloads\FootOfTheMoutainsII-1 0-pc\FootOfTheMoutainsII-1.0-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2873, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "E:\downloads\FootOfTheMoutainsII-1 0-pc\FootOfTheMoutainsII-1.0-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "E:\downloads\FootOfTheMoutainsII-1 0-pc\FootOfTheMoutainsII-1.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2690, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "E:\downloads\FootOfTheMoutainsII-1 0-pc\FootOfTheMoutainsII-1.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3174, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "E:\downloads\FootOfTheMoutainsII-1 0-pc\FootOfTheMoutainsII-1.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2086, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 516, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 244, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "E:\downloads\FootOfTheMoutainsII-1 0-pc\FootOfTheMoutainsII-1.0-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "render.pyx", line 151, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "E:\downloads\FootOfTheMoutainsII-1 0-pc\FootOfTheMoutainsII-1.0-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
  File "E:\downloads\FootOfTheMoutainsII-1 0-pc\FootOfTheMoutainsII-1.0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 669, in render
    child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "E:\downloads\FootOfTheMoutainsII-1 0-pc\FootOfTheMoutainsII-1.0-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 883, in render
    surf = render(d, rw, height - y, cst, cat)
  File "E:\downloads\FootOfTheMoutainsII-1 0-pc\FootOfTheMoutainsII-1.0-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 740, in render
    rv = super(Button, self).render(width, height, st, at)
  File "E:\downloads\FootOfTheMoutainsII-1 0-pc\FootOfTheMoutainsII-1.0-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1124, in render
    st, at)
  File "E:\downloads\FootOfTheMoutainsII-1 0-pc\FootOfTheMoutainsII-1.0-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 580, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "E:\downloads\FootOfTheMoutainsII-1 0-pc\FootOfTheMoutainsII-1.0-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "E:\downloads\FootOfTheMoutainsII-1 0-pc\FootOfTheMoutainsII-1.0-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 625, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "E:\downloads\FootOfTheMoutainsII-1 0-pc\FootOfTheMoutainsII-1.0-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'nav/clock.png'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.1.457
Foot Of The Moutains II 1.0
Fri Sep 04 22:50:30 2020
[/CODE]

gen_88

Jul 22, 2020
Yikes, I knew it was a matter of time after the Jax NTR rape scene that she would go from a dominate, strong willed woman to just another submissive whore. Especially, after she appeared to enjoy being raped pretty soon she's gonna be fucking everyone lol. RIP to Melissa's character they ruined her in 3 short updates.
just a correction, Melinda is dominant only with weak men, in fact with her husband she is submissive, even when she begins to fall in love with Daniel in various scenes she asks the mc to be more decisive and man in asking what he wants. We fans of the game thought that there would be a growth of Daniel, that daniel would become that kind of man and instead no, the whore finds that dominant man in jax, that's why she likes rape beyond measure, and that's why the game it has been ruined

gen_88

Jul 22, 2020
whats up with all the ntr/raping melinda thing, what happened to the game? as long is optional i guess...
in summary.
if your wife is giving a blowjob to her lover nothing changes if you close your eyes always the cock in her mouth is taking.

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
just a correction, Melinda is dominant only with weak men, in fact with her husband she is submissive, even when she begins to fall in love with Daniel in various scenes she asks the mc to be more decisive and man in asking what he wants. We fans of the game thought that there would be a growth of Daniel, that daniel would become that kind of man and instead no, the whore finds that dominant man in jax, that's why she likes rape beyond measure, and that's why the game it has been ruined
The problem with that logic is if she likes dominant men so much why is she constantly crying after sex scenes with William? Is he not a dominant man? She literally crying after their sex but loves being raped?

gen_88

Jul 22, 2020
The problem with that logic is if she likes dominant men so much why is she constantly crying after sex scenes with William? Is he not a dominant man? She literally crying after their sex but loves being raped?
in the scene of the blowjob with the gun she cries because she sees daniel from the window, because she is in love with him.
in the other scenes the one of the handcuffs, for example, does not cry but enjoys like crazy. Just as she enjoys spreading daniel's sperm on her face for two minutes, etc. etc

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes