truerty

Dec 30, 2018
Look a bit instead I think that you are exaggerating your points, then? Bye, we have nothing more to say on this subject.
I'm not the one who is saying people are upset over ntr and cried over it on 900+ pages when there's only 852 pages counting now!

juanmillan01

Aug 24, 2018
That bad. The same creator killed the game. Now it forces you to start over. 2 years of waiting for me to force you. That bad. The best thing you can do is finish the game and start another. In my opinion, with the whole issue of NTR and other things, they no longer need to lift the game or the developer does not know what else to do to improve the game. better to let a game die in its maximum splendor than to ruin it to prolong it until it is already intolerable to play it.

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Just wondering, how many of you played Tangled Up before this?

This is following a similar pattern and like "Tangled Up 2" I'm sure FOTM 2 or whatever will be abandoned before too long.

• Haha
Reactions: chicken head

juanmillan01

Aug 24, 2018
This reminds me of milf city. The creator promised more continued with better graphics and his story will improve with options to choose from and stuff. That was almost 1 year ago and I quit. And now that I force you to start all over again, it will be that you no longer know what else to do or let time pass for the patreons to continue donating to give the same content with "new graphics"

Reactions: gen_88

gen_88

Jul 22, 2020
This reminds me of milf city. The creator promised more continued with better graphics and his story will improve with options to choose from and stuff. That was almost 1 year ago and I quit. And now that I force you to start all over again, it will be that you no longer know what else to do or let time pass for the patreons to continue donating to give the same content with "new graphics"
they should do like me, play for free until the game is completed, if the dev has remained consistent with the initial plot and I liked the game I subscribe for three months on his patreon, once I reach the amount that is worth the game for me I remove the inscription.
Most of the time I spend 15 euros, because let's be clear, these games are not worth more than that.

Reactions: ZagorTeNay

winky88888

Jun 26, 2020
they should do like me, play for free until the game is completed, if the dev has remained consistent with the initial plot and I liked the game I subscribe for three months on his patreon, once I reach the amount that is worth the game for me I remove the inscription.
Most of the time I spend 15 euros, because let's be clear, these games are not worth more than that.
nearly 1hour game time
to many errors
back to the loop
not worth the waiting time

PredatorAlpha

Jul 28, 2018
Whoever says there's NTR or flirting ntr in this episode must be joking. So what? Ann is a slut and we all know she'll fuck anyone. As for the flirting Mel doesn't flirt back or respond positively in any way to Lee's advances so afaik she is faithful to the MC. If one finds any NTR in this fiction there is no hope for you IRL.
Thanks for the clarification. I was really confused.

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
Hi is ntr avoidable? I've read some comments but it's confusing? I don't care if it's there just want to be able to avoid it so that I may enjoy the game as well??
Is there a walkthrough??
Thank you for your time :)

gen_88

Jul 22, 2020
Whoever says there's NTR or flirting ntr in this episode must be joking. So what? Ann is a slut and we all know she'll fuck anyone. As for the flirting Mel doesn't flirt back or respond positively in any way to Lee's advances so afaik she is faithful to the MC. If one finds any NTR in this fiction there is no hope for you IRL.
1: Melinda say to him, You have a nice body, do you train?
2: Lee tampered with the faucet with daniel she got pissed whit lee no, despite getting wet the same way.
3: When lee fixes the light bulb melinda notices that lee is looking at her tits, she doesn't say anything.
4: She tells lee that there is no problem if he wants to work without wearing the shirt
5: Accept lee's request to use the shower outside.
6: As it happens, while we spy on Lee in the shower who shows up in the hidden place to see lee take a shower? that's right Melinda.
7: Accept martial arts lesson despite not needing.
8: Every time we intervene Melinda defends lee, even takes him to the bathroom and treats his wound.
I think that's all, you draw the conclusions.

Last edited:

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
my game crashes constantly once I reach the new Saturday evening event with Ann.
log says "annsatev" not defined.. anybody else?

Feb 5, 2020
1: You have a nice body, do you train?
2: Lee tampered with the faucet with daniel she got pissed whit lee no, despite getting wet the same way.
3: When lee fixes the light bulb melinda notices that lee is looking at her tits, she doesn't say anything.
4: She tells lee that there is no problem if he wants to work without wearing the shirt
5: Accept lee's request to use the shower outside.
6: As it happens, while we spy on Lee in the shower who shows up in the hidden place to see lee take a shower? that's right Melinda.
7: Accept martial arts class despite not needing.
8: Every time we intervene Melinda defends lee, even takes him to the bathroom and treats his wound.
I think that's all, you draw the conclusions.
I draw the conclusion that you are very touchy in your adult gaming at least. I like my games to be as close to RL as possible.

1. So what? Is she supposed to be blind and does the MC expect her to only notice him? FOTM is not set in Saudi Arabia. afaik there is no talk of 'love' between Mel and MC. She misses the youthful passion but that doesn't mean she loves him. She may well just be using him to satisfy her physical needs and may well do the same with Lee. Although I don't see that happening as she is already questioning his motives.
2. That's really insignificant
3. All women like attention. Doesn't mean they'll jump into bed with that person. FOTM is not TAC.
4. It's hot as in summer. Noone would refuse.
5. Eh? He's the handyman, he's supposed to use the shower outside.
6. Melinda is suspicious of Lee. She's just checking his whereabouts
7.She was raped and is possibly an assassination target. It makes 100% sense.
8. Yeah, she empathises with him.

Here is where I'll agree somewhat with you. Some of the scenes, IF and that's a BIG IF, could be the base of a future NTR. But we're not there yet and to me there is ZERO NTR in this episode.

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes