AbdelAdrian

Oct 17, 2017
I think that the developers lost their way in part one . Excessive amounts of events which are hard to trace.
Rhonda is ugly not sexy and in love, Ann is a cheap whore and she loves every cock, Melinda is ... I still don't know who she is :unsure:
It is unfortunate that there is still no HD (n) Music doesn't work, the main menu sucks but I guess it's time to fix it o_O

My game menu
1.jpg

Feb 5, 2020
This is why it's pointless to react to Lee; this is in game now.

m "You know Daniel"
m "I don't know which is more upsetting"
m "The fact that you think I'm completely stupid"
m "Or that I will fuck that handyman Lee"
d Dan ang "What?!"
d "Who said that?!"
m "See! I told you"
m "And now you are acting like I have no clue why you were hiding while Lee was showering"
d "Huh!"
d "I'm sorry"
m "Hmm"

Mel is upset with Daniel for being jealous and thinking she's stupid and will fuck Lee.

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
There should have been a lot more Ann NTR in this game from the start. You already caught her from the first game fucking the bald guy at night after the weekend card game, had the option to confront her about it, and she freely admit that she's been with half of the men in town, soooooo...... More Ann NTR ..... and pregnancy please. :love:

Last edited:

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
This is why it's pointless to react to Lee; this is in game now.

m "You know Daniel"
m "I don't know which is more upsetting"
m "The fact that you think I'm completely stupid"
m "Or that I will fuck that handyman Lee"
d Dan ang "What?!"
d "Who said that?!"
m "See! I told you"
m "And now you are acting like I have no clue why you were hiding while Lee was showering"
d "Huh!"
d "I'm sorry"
m "Hmm"

Mel is upset with Daniel for being jealous and thinking she's stupid and will fuck Lee.
Except that we know she is going to fuck Lee in V14 lol.

Jstain

Pubic Hair Enthusiast
Donor
Jun 27, 2018
I believe that will be optional. look at the 3 different routes for Melinda now. Bossy, loving or (yet to come) cheating.
Bossy Melinda is best Melinda. Now if only my game would stop randomly crashing at certain points during the day...

evr

Apr 9, 2018
Would be dope if with this new beginning, Daniel is not the MC anymore and we play as the handyman, it would bring something new like back to square one, trying to steal Melinda from Daniel as the handyman, like that, nobody will complain about NTR.

Because playing as Daniel gets really boring and in each release we know already what will happen in the sex scenes, but as the handyman it can be a brand new beginning. Hope the dev sees this and might consider this.

Jstain

Pubic Hair Enthusiast
Donor
Jun 27, 2018
Getting alot of bugs with the begin of the breakfast and after that it crashes. Can that be fixed?
Edit: I've narrowed it down. It always crashes on Saturday when going from 20:00 to 21:00. Skip that entire day by using the skip to end of day option to get around the crash. It must be Ann's club party event that is bugged.

Last edited:
Reactions: jan.spam

lovethegreen

Mar 10, 2020
Am I the only one experiencing extremly slow download from MEGA ? this is the only game that download at 400KB maximum lol.. worth it?

Jstain

Pubic Hair Enthusiast
Donor
Jun 27, 2018
It seems like "introduced a lot of bugs, ruined the game, don't bother".
Agreed. At this point I'd say download V12 for now and get a save to skip all grinding. The low amount of actual new lewd scenes, bugs and missing all v1-11 content doesn't make it worth it at all.

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes