gubl

May 31, 2018
I agree. The black man rape scene was monotonous, there was no character progression in it. It's like Dev has done it for the sake of throwing NTR into the game. I don't have a problem with NTR being an option, but the way he has done it was distasteful. Not to mention the amount of grind one has to do to reach certain events, makes the game almost impossible to play without walkthrough!

The guy should start focusing on progressing the main story. Feels like it doesn't get anywhere and I'm on an easter egg hunt! Melinda is one of the most gorgeous milf I've seen in erotic games, but that alone won't cut it without a solid story to keep us engaged!
that infamous scene was the only progression that aligns with the story since intro. Otherwise, what was the point creating this “living in mafia family” fuss, if there is no thrill or consequences of fucking gangsters family members :)

• Angry
Reactions: Johnny6

Jstain

Pubic Hair Enthusiast
Donor
Jun 27, 2018
that infamous scene was the only progression that aligns with the story since intro. Otherwise, what was the point creating this “living in mafia family” fuss, if there is no thrill or consequences of fucking gangsters family members :)
It's completely avoidable though up to a point, you choose how far it goes. Hell, you can straight up ambush and execute the guy (I had my Melinda do this).

AJSHR

Jan 12, 2019
The new story with Lee don't make sense at all he just jumps at him out of nowhere. And is there any guide or something. It is tiresome to grind again and again.

Reactions: gen_88

bigjohn2352

Jul 11, 2019
I followed the walkthrough but am stuck on 33% Melinda; 100% Rhonda; and 100% Ann. anyone have seperate walthroughs for each character

Jmerr

Feb 26, 2020
Yeah a bug i guess on Saturdays. To continue playing just skip 2 hours or end of the day.
If the Bug only happens on Saturday when party starts (confirmed) : it's probably because it's club night for Ann. Calling for scenes that no longer exist in this version.

AJSHR

Jan 12, 2019
If the Bug only happens on Saturday when party starts (confirmed) : it's probably because it's club night for Ann. Calling for scenes that no longer exist in this version.
Yeah seems like that but during dinner scenes Ann still mentions it.
And also there are bugs of image missing at the event at 12:00. It doesn't crash the game just a little red warning at the top.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
Foot Of The Mountains 2 is as complicated as the first game? we still pretty much need a walktru to play it ?

AJSHR

Jan 12, 2019
Foot Of The Mountains 2 is as complicated as the first game? we still pretty much need a walktru to play it ?
Yeah still don't make sense and if you want any scene advancement then you will need a proper walkthrough and hell lota grind.

Reactions: Belnick

Jstain

Pubic Hair Enthusiast
Donor
Jun 27, 2018
Not a whole lot of content so you can probably get everything on your own just clicking shit, but it wouldn't hurt to take a look at the help file posted in the OP just so you know when you get all the content. I can see this becoming just as convoluted as the first chapter in the future unless the dev adds a working hint/quest/event log.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
I personally like the fact that Daniel is developing and is not acting like a scared little pervert all the time but is willing to get up in people's faces and in some cases fight for what's his. The crashes and missing images are a big headache but skipping time is a work around those for now. Getting tired of seeing "try more" or do this scene a few more times for more choices for 1.01 GB the content is not equally to the size so far. The new content I've seen so far suggests that the Dev is finally progressing the story and with this game the story line can be unlimited but he just needs to progress.....mafia, romance, thriller, shit even paranormal elements/routes can work beautifully but it has to move on now from just the farm. Other locations to explore would be nice there's the town, lake, maybe city, church maybe even his parents house (to find out more about their deaths) seems like he has no interest in learning about that and to me that's the foundation of the game. His parents where murdered so he went to live with his uncle. Plus the backgrounds are already there so opening them up to explore might not be to hard. Lastly I think it's time he gets a phone, hints, maps, gallery, profiles, progression and options can be put there to streamline the game and maybe reduce some of the grind....

Last edited:

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Both story and progression pretty much is the first game, but a lot has been cut out. I'm sure the dev did this to try to streamline the game, for whatever reason. Unfortunately it also means a transitional period with a higher risk of bugs, like the late Saturday bug.

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
crash on day 6

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/droom_menu.rpy", line 62, in script
    call screen droom
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 1529, in execute
    screen droom():
    screen droom():
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 1567, in execute
    if Hour == 8:
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 1720, in execute
    if day ==6 and annsatev == 1:
NameError: name 'annsatev' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/droom_menu.rpy", line 62, in script
    call screen droom
  File "D:\Games\Games\FootOfTheMoutainsII-1.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1907, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "D:\Games\Games\FootOfTheMoutainsII-1.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1895, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Games\Games\FootOfTheMoutainsII-1.0-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 220, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Games\Games\FootOfTheMoutainsII-1.0-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2873, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "D:\Games\Games\FootOfTheMoutainsII-1.0-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Games\Games\FootOfTheMoutainsII-1.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2690, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Games\Games\FootOfTheMoutainsII-1.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3074, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "D:\Games\Games\FootOfTheMoutainsII-1.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 534, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "D:\Games\Games\FootOfTheMoutainsII-1.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 534, in visit_all
  File "D:\Games\Games\FootOfTheMoutainsII-1.0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 424, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "D:\Games\Games\FootOfTheMoutainsII-1.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3074, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "D:\Games\Games\FootOfTheMoutainsII-1.0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 434, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "D:\Games\Games\FootOfTheMoutainsII-1.0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 619, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
    screen droom():
    screen droom():
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 1567, in execute
    if Hour == 8:
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 1720, in execute
    if day ==6 and annsatev == 1:
  File "<screen language>", line 1720, in <module>
NameError: name 'annsatev' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.1.457
Foot Of The Moutains II 1.0
Sat Sep 05 03:34:13 2020
I View attachment _ann_fix.rar t happened to me too and I created this fix. Extract and copy it in to the "game" folder and tell me if it works for you too (y)

Dastardly

Donor
Jun 17, 2017
Yeah, but there's nothing in this version ey? With the way NTR is presented, it looks like it is avoidable, unlike that rape scene in previous update!
Geez... Like NTR hasn't happened in this game. What about the threesome with MC, Ann and Lee? :LOL:

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
Geez... Like NTR hasn't happened in this game. What about the threesome with MC, Ann and Lee? :LOL:
They give Ann a "pass" for the ntr because apparently shes a "whore" anyways. They only get triggered when the NTR happens with Melinda.

Can't wait to see the V14 NTR between Lee and Melinda.

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
Below I put the changes I created to fix the game a little while waiting for a fix or an official update.

The annoying game fixs
  • The first solves Ann's problem on Saturday, since the event does not exist but SNC forgot to initialize the variable "annsatev" (it worked for me).
  • The second solves the issue of Melinda scolding Daniel after returning from the massage session with Emily, in which a laconic "TRY MORE" is endlessly obtained which does not lead to the next scene, since the controls on the variables are wrong.
  • The third allows you to review the scene in which Daniel spies on Lee while taking a shower and is surprised by Melinda and the scene is not repeatable (with my modification it becomes repeatable).
  • The fourth fix, Melinda who does the cleaning at 10 in the living room and here too the variable defined "melindacleaninghelp" is missing
  • This fifth fix changes Melinda's position in the main bathroom (the one where you hide the towels), after Lee arrives. In fact, Melinda is displayed as present, but she is not there.
To do: There is another very boring mistake that I still haven't solved, when you select Rhonda in the living room at 10 on a Friday (I think), the game loads Aurelia and Daniel's scene the night after the poker ... :eek:

NOTE: all the files are extracted, copied and overwrited to the "game" folder and always backup your original files before replacing them.

Last edited:

AJSHR

Jan 12, 2019
Below I put the changes I created to fix the game a little while waiting for a fix or an official update.
  • The first solves Ann's problem on Saturday, since the event does not exist but SNC forgot to initialize the variable "annsatev" (it worked for me).
  • The second solves the issue of Melinda scolding Daniel after returning from the massage session with Emily, in which a laconic "TRY MORE" is endlessly obtained which does not lead to the next scene, since the controls on the variables are wrong.
  • The third allows you to review the scene in which Daniel spies on Lee while taking a shower and is surprised by Melinda and the scene is not repeatable.

(Always backup your original files before replacing them)
in which path should this file should be kept?

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes