Tragic Princess

Dec 30, 2019
He is wrong and so are you. Like I already said get your facts straight or shut up.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
After looking this can you tell me when and where developer him/herself willingly wanted to put that crap in his/hers game.
It's like a said you can't be successful with that kinda mindset, you're not gonna be able to please everyone. It's not like NTR made the game popular or anything it was popular long before that thanks to the Day one fans.

Last edited:

nikxxx

Jun 9, 2018
I played this game when it was like 0.8 or something, haven't played it since then, would love to play it again but my question is it still not possible to play without following the walk through point by point ? also did the grind decrease somewhat ?

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Warning ! Chapter II is a "NEW" game.
While it seems to carry on from the end of V.12 do not fooled.
There has been a number of small changes that could / should change how you play.
A: Your V.12 saves will not work.
B: You have been given new stats that can be LOWERED through inaction !
i.e use of the "Advance time" button can be risky
C: Your New Stats are low and will need to be raised.
D: You will need to replay a number of quests, most of which have been updated/changed.
E: There is now the risk of PREGNANCY !

Ho! and one wee little thing, Melinda has a revolver and mood swings so try not to piss her off. :p

lorenz21

Jan 14, 2018
Warning ! Chapter II is a "NEW" game.
While it seems to carry on from the end of V.12 do not fooled.
There has been a number of small changes that could / should change how you play.
A: Your V.12 saves will not work.
B: You have been given new stats that can be LOWERED through inaction !
i.e use of the "Advance time" button can be risky
C: Your New Stats are low and will need to be raised.
D: You will need to replay a number of quests, most of which have been updated/changed.
E: There is now the risk of PREGNANCY !

Ho! and one wee little thing, Melinda has a revolver and mood swings so try not to piss her off. :p

oh shit! it's a new entire game, meaning start from scratch again? lol wtf! ive spent days to complete it before.. o_Oo_O:eek:
I am fine with it though long as those bugs are fixed and has a walkthrough.. it's still the best art wise.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
i think the ntr supporters don't like Daniel very much and want Melinda to be fucked by someone else so let us play as Lee then make him the mc instead.

Edit: Honestly i really don't like Daniel either he's kind of deceitful whiny little punk who apparently doesn't care that his parents were murdered i mean he did have one thoughtful moment when he bought Melinda those flowers for mothers day.

Last edited:

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
oh shit! it's a new entire game, meaning start from scratch again? lol wtf! ive spent days to complete it before.. o_Oo_O:eek:
I am fine with it though long as those bugs are fixed and has a walkthrough.. it's still the best art wise.
Please note,
He released this copy which had some know errors in it ,
While we play, discover and report new errors , He is working hard to correct them.
He hopes to release a "Fixed" copy in a few days.

CruelOcean

Sep 17, 2018
Guys. Hear me out. I think I've reached enlightenment. I was so obsessed over if the NTR was avoidable or not that I didn't see what I had in front of me. (Let's put the biggest wrongdoings of this game aside aka grindy and buggy)

It doesn't matter anymore, the NTR will be there avoidable or not, it doesn't matter.
What does matter is, what sense does it make in the story?
Even if the NTR is avoidable, if you only have to press a single button ("INTERVENE") to avoid your girl getting fucked then it makes no damn sense. It has to have some progression, like: What if Daniel found out that the handyman wants to get Melinda and all the girls? Then, he would plot on how to frame him about some shit or just investigate his motives which surely are already dark enough besides wanting to get to procreate with them. Probably something to do with Ann's father or something like that but this is just an idea.

-Melinda-
.The player worked through one hell of a grind to even get to touch her only for her to be blackmailed(? by a black dude. (I played that part lots of times and I still don't get where that guy comes from)
.She apparently falls in love with Daniel, the MC, getting possessive all over him and even getting ideas of running away together. (Because of the recent updates I really don't know what she wants anymore as it gets really confusing)
.She seems to be the sadomasochistic kind as she likes Daniel when he is being a 'man' to her and gets all overbearing over her but she also seems to want to control Daniel as to when he comes late to her she slaps him and even when Daniel wants to go to Angie's pool with Ann she doesn't let him.
.She points a damn GUN at you, like? really? I don't know anymore.
.Now, the important point: Why the fuck would the player go through all that grind just for a random 'handyman' to appear out of who knows whom's asshole and get to touch her in the second day of his appearance?
.Melinda seems smart enough to doubt his approaches and his origins so as I mentioned before (this is a hope of mine) she is honey trapping him to get to know his motives. (Even in one scene it is mentioned that if Daniel thinks she is stupid enough that he thinks that she'll fuck the handyman [which will apparently happen not making any sense to the story]

-Ann-
.She is Ann. And the reason why I'm not bothered by the sharing or even NTR of her is because of how the player gets to do her: Literally, through money and gifts. (Like, you don't get emotionally attached to a character like that. In fact, it'll be good if she has some progression with some other dudes and then the player gets to steal her back.)
.As expected of her, not even a day has passed since she met the handyman and she already wants his D. (Like, the player can't even 'avoid' anything with her as she is already sucking and licking)
.What does bothers me is the fact that she seems to want the 'love' of the MC and even CRIES when the Daniel tells her that he's just with her for the fun of it and rejects his advances until you tell her you love her or something similar, but she gets all playful and flirty with other men. (Because if you notice, in the poker games at 21:00 she still keeps talking to that dude [Maybe i'm mistaken here but in this V13 or 1.0 she seems to still be getting something out of screen])
.Like I mentioned above, you get her by money and gifts. Even if her route is grindy it just feels empty. Probably the attachment with Melinda is born out of hours of repeating the same sht until you finally get to progress with her in a somewhat logical way.

-Rhonda-
.I don't get her, really. She seems to really like the MC even going as far as thinking of running away together but then again, out of nowhere, in one of her dreams she is getting fucked by two dudes. (One is Daniel and the other one I don't know who it is but can it possibly be another Daniel? It is a dream after all.)
.So far her story did make some sense just without the dream that gets me out of nowhere hahaha.

-Cynthia- -This is just an opinion because she is the character I understand the least-
.She seemed depressed at first then she seemed all manipulative with that other girl wanting to control(? Daniel. (apparently she is bisexual)
.Then the scene in the phone booth literally blew my brains out as I don't know where her character is going.

I didn't want to make this longer as this is more of an opinion than actual facts regarding the characters. I just want to say that, if you are making the NTR avoidable (It is already there so there's no coming back) then please make it satisfying for the player. It has to have some build up of scheming and planning against the possible rivals but then again... this is Daniel we're talking about...

justsum

Mar 22, 2020
Whats with the WT? week 1 day 1 Monday skips to 9am theres no 8am breakfast joining to compliment someone.
Yea I agree, It makes following the help file impossible. How can you go to kitchen 10:00 first thing especially when no one is there.
"Important events, numbered in sequence:
1- Go to kitchen 10:00 first thing, and then 3-replay same scene on Thursday, if you follow Mel, you see some story elements, if you follow the girls you get some banging... Save and try to follow all
2-Go to living room 20:00, you will try to help her fixing the bulb
The rest will come automatically, events only happen at 10:00, see them all, after you repeat the outdoor shower twice, see the last one, you get something nice with Mel"

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes