Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
True but its still a buggy mess regardless. and not to mention you need a walktrue to even play this right. Sounds to me like the dev got to much on his plate thats what you see when playing that days dont fire correctly error showing up game images missing etc..

seabass315

Jun 22, 2018
First off i would like to say, thnx for all the hard work.
That being said... they are quite a few things I just dont understand why they are in the game at this point.

1. Melinda still acting like "what are you doing daniel" when he removes her underware... not for nothing the dude has been droping cum bombs in you pie for months now but she still gets funny about him removing her draws.

2. The "Ntr" scene that looks to be coming. Either way i dont really care but since "SPOILER" she pulled a freaking gun on daniel and threatened him about what will happen if he cheats, when are we going to see daniel do the same thing to her because she has that same freaking smirk on her face looking at the handy man that she did when jaxx blew her fucking back out in that warehouse.

3. Feels like the game is back to like version 4/5 because the scenes and the vibe of the content feels like the game is rebooting from scratch. Stuff is missing like the scene after giving the yoga instructor a massage.

4. Why are we back to getting pills to fuck melinda... we are WAY pass that point in the story.

5. The one awesome positive I have seen so far is the content with Rhonda and ann. Of course ann is still as fucking bat shit crazy as she ever was but the few scenes so far have been cool.

6. The bathroom scene with the worms... why is it that she is still getting upset over that when the follow up scenes were more intense sexually ?

7. Why is Melinda all balled up with a pillow in bed. ?

Last edited:

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
Below I put the changes I created to fix the game a little while waiting for a fix or an official update.
  • The first solves Ann's problem on Saturday, since the event does not exist but SNC forgot to initialize the variable "annsatev" (it worked for me).
  • The second solves the issue of Melinda scolding Daniel after returning from the massage session with Emily, in which a laconic "TRY MORE" is endlessly obtained which does not lead to the next scene, since the controls on the variables are wrong.
  • The third allows you to review the scene in which Daniel spies on Lee while taking a shower and is surprised by Melinda and the scene is not repeatable.

NOTE: all the files are copied to the "game" folder and always backup your original files before replacing them.
and overwrite too ?

AJSHR

Jan 12, 2019
Get your fact's straight, it's just the opposite. cuckley even admitted that the game was delayed because of the ntr shit he pushed the developer to add to the game
So where is the ntr shit which got the game delayed? Till now I didn't find a single one? in this version?

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
Exactly

I think most people who like NTR in this game only like it because Daniel is such a wimpy beta kid and want to see Melinda get fucked like she deserves.
That might be you, for me grinding like there's no tomorrow just to give the woman away to some random just defeats the purpose
There's literally no story progression if daniel (the mc, remember?) just keep being a beta with 0 char progression
So you can say whatever you want, but not only the code is shit and the game is a grindy fuckfest, the story is also crap, with char progression (when there is any) is all over the damn place, all because the dev is following the money instead of trying to create a story that makes some sense

justsum

Mar 22, 2020
Here's how I played this update. First use console to make relationship with everyone good( I made them 2000 with everyone). There are a lots of missing files so if u get error just rollback and ignore the event. No new content is missing only old ones. Read the help and follow it.
Note: In the help it's said to go to kitchen but in reality you have to go to right side after going outside.
How do you bring up the console?

Johnny6

Feb 18, 2018
Lol your going to be really salty when V14 drops, its already been confirmed to have NTR.
Not even a bit more than now. And I know there is going to be more of that crap, because I know how to read and I undestand most of it even when it's not in my native language.( I suggest you to learn that aswell)
And there is plenty of better games than this to enjoy. Still Melinda is goddess so can't give up just yet.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
That might be you, for me grinding like there's no tomorrow just to give the woman away to some random just defeats the purpose
There's literally no story progression if daniel (the mc, remember?) just keep being a beta with 0 char progression
So you can say whatever you want, but not only the code is shit and the game is a grindy fuckfest, the story is also crap, with char progression (when there is any) is all over the damn place, all because the dev is following the money instead of trying to create a story that makes some sense
Maybe we will get another remake remake remake.. :devilish: :p

asdwanxiao

Mar 19, 2019
Below I put the changes I created to fix the game a little while waiting for a fix or an official update.
  • The first solves Ann's problem on Saturday, since the event does not exist but SNC forgot to initialize the variable "annsatev" (it worked for me).
  • The second solves the issue of Melinda scolding Daniel after returning from the massage session with Emily, in which a laconic "TRY MORE" is endlessly obtained which does not lead to the next scene, since the controls on the variables are wrong.
  • The third allows you to review the scene in which Daniel spies on Lee while taking a shower and is surprised by Melinda and the scene is not repeatable.

NOTE: all the files are extracted, copied and overwrited to the "game" folder and always backup your original files before replacing them.
THX man, it is really helpful.

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes