sadik123al

Aug 7, 2020
Edit: I've narrowed it down. It always crashes on Saturday when going from 20:00 to 21:00. Skip that entire day by using the skip to end of day option to get around the crash. It must be Ann's club party event that is bugged.
how to skip?

Illumi123

Mar 29, 2020
Does any dev even care about that bunch? People bitching here most likely never supported the game yet they are entitled to their game ideals. Had they been a patron, they could voice their opinion on the patreon page itself. They need to understand that beggars can't be choosers, and I understood that empty vessel sounds the largest.
how are boid, slan, phemt and conrad?

GilgaGames

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2019
Getting alot of bugs with the begin of the breakfast and after that it crashes. Can that be fixed?
Here's how I played this update. First use console to make relationship with everyone good( I made them 2000 with everyone). There are a lots of missing files so if u get error just rollback and ignore the event. No new content is missing only old ones. Read the help and follow it.
Note: In the help it's said to go to kitchen but in reality you have to go to right side after going outside.

gubl

May 31, 2018
Developer had to include opportunity for Daniel to fuck handyman and blackmailer in front of each “compromised” female character. So this will close the loop for concerned players and render him as an alfamale. As a side effect this will foster curiosity of female characters to try anal (their way only, of course) with Daniel. :)

• Haha
Reactions: DA22

Immortal-Vn

Jan 2, 2019
I don't get those who say's ntr and sharing or swining not included in game.. honestly why ? I think it's boring to see only mc can fuck other females ... and since it's avoidable then what's your problem ? you can simply avoid it! that's it :) sex life is more beyond this game and has more passion with it! so if you I think most of them are child who just imagine the mc as themselves :D anyway sharing and swinging or more are so lustful and it brings more pleasure :)

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I don't get those who say's ntr and sharing or swining not included in game.. honestly why ?
So you want devs to introduce sex with pigs? I mean, whatever floats your boat and no kink-shame, but EW(E)! ;)

However, there is an easy solution: Go play those NTR games that you are so into and leave other games that don't have it alone.

gubl

May 31, 2018
From what I have seen, Melinda is attracted to him but remembering the threat note after killing jax she wants to understand the reasons that push lee to behave like this in fact after the scene of the martial arts lesson she wonders ..
Melinda: What does this guy really want?
Is it just youthful lust or something else?
Then there are various scenes where Daniel realizes that the handyman just wants to fuck and then tries to intervene but Melinda always defends lee, WTF?
although there is a scene where Melinda points a gun at daniel telling him that she shoots him if she catches him cheating.
Cheers for Melinda, someone had to have balls in this clusterfuck story :)

Immortal-Vn

Jan 2, 2019
So you want devs to introduce sex with pigs? I mean, whatever floats your boat and no kink-shame, but EWWWWW! ;)

However, there is an easy solution: Go play those NTR games that you are so into and leave other games that don't have it alone.
this game had ntr from the begining! so please learn to respect other's fetish and fantasy and get on with it child

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes