AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
I think all the people who have decided to boycott the game are overreacting.

There's no real unavoidable NTR here with Melinda or Rhonda. You even see Melinda question the guy's motives. Everyone fucks Ann, she has always been a bitch about it.

For now, what I see as most likely for the future is a similar situation to when Melinda was blackmailed by the black henchman. Act or don't act, avoidable.

gen_88

Jul 22, 2020
I draw the conclusion that you are very touchy in your adult gaming at least. I like my games to be as close to RL as possible.

1. So what? Is she supposed to be blind and does the MC expect her to only notice him? FOTM is not set in Saudi Arabia. afaik there is no talk of 'love' between Mel and MC. She misses the youthful passion but that doesn't mean she loves him. She may well just be using him to satisfy her physical needs and may well do the same with Lee. Although I don't see that happening as she is already questioning his motives.
2. That's really insignificant
3. All women like attention. Doesn't mean they'll jump into bed with that person. FOTM is not TAC.
4. It's hot as in summer. Noone would refuse.
5. Eh? He's the handyman, he's supposed to use the shower outside.
6. Melinda is suspicious of Lee. She's just checking his whereabouts
7.She was raped and is possibly an assassination target. It makes 100% sense.
8. Yeah, she empathises with him.

Here is where I'll agree somewhat with you. Some of the scenes, IF and that's a BIG IF, could be the base of a future NTR. But we're not there yet and to me there is ZERO NTR in this episode.
So, didn't you play this game?
If it was just a physical need and not love why does melinda threaten daniel with a gun telling him that if he cheats on her she will shoot him?
Why does Melinda get jealous and slap us every time we go to Emily's?
You have to stop playing these games with one hand.

Reactions: criestoomuch

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
With Ann there's also another factor at play, which makes it more ok that she's fucking around.

She's at your level. She knows you're having sex left and right.

Reactions: gen_88

shuaifsjoy

Dec 27, 2018
If it was just a physical need and not love why does melinda threaten daniel with a gun telling him that if he cheats on her she will shoot him?
it's humen nature.possessive desire

Feb 5, 2020
I played this game. That is not love, that is possession, it is within her character. She owns the MC. You have to have some real life experience to understand these fictional nuances.

gen_88

Jul 22, 2020
I played this game. That is not love, that is possession, it is within her character. She owns the MC. You have to have some real life experience to understand these fictional nuances.
yo, i understand taunts, get out of the way. Less fap and more sex. You will see that it will help you better understand a game's storyline and nuances.

Feb 5, 2020
it's love.
wants to have a son with daniel.
you're writing the worst bullshit for not to write the obvious.

Yeah, human's nature to fall in love.
Because her husband cannot give her one and she only has daughters. You don't have to love someone to have children with them. More than half of the world is bred like that. Throughout the game she comes on as someone who not only knows what she wants but works to get it.

AND WTF. if you're gonna facepalm me instead of having a frank discussion you can talk to yourself.

PS. I can hear your cuckling.

Jun 11, 2020
So even after you've spent your life energy grinding to unlock content the dev thought it was a good idea to add more grind to this disaster of a game and make you do things all over again. This is part two but Daniel is still a simp, Melinda is now randomly throwing herself at any guy with a dick after ignoring pretty much every guy that's came in her direction previously. Is that the power of black dicks? Speaking up the black guy did the rape be expunged from FOTM history? You'd think after a traumatic event such as being raped you'd see a change in her but aside from her throwing herself at Lee there's no more talk of the rape or anything she just went on like nothing happened lol. Now she's pulling guns on Daniel for sex, it's only a matter of time before she's getting DP'ed by random guys. I used to find her character so beautiful and attractive but now she's sort of meh. What made he stick out is now gone, she's lost her appeal to me.

Edit: I'm sick of this guy pretending to be gay it's ridiculous, and why does a guy in his early twenties need to take sex pills? My head hurts.

Last edited:

Illumi123

Mar 29, 2020
Her choice? There's literally nothing in these games are left to the character's choice. It's either dev or we the players control the direction it move towards. Dev is providing an option to appease both the (ntr and non-ntr) audience. It's commendable. My only problem is the update being short and the countless bugs that annoys me every minute into the game!
tThis is good reasoning, bute in my opinion the length and bugs aren't the only problem of this update. For me the sex scenes are too obvious, immediate and banal, and actually Melinda no longer seems like herself. However the renders are very good. it must also be said that the story did not develop much, as I had understood that it should have happened.

AB96

Feb 11, 2018
Wait, so will I have to replay the whole game for Chapter 2 or is the latest chapter a completely different storyline?

Ubik

Old man in a young body
Donor
Sep 8, 2016
I think all the people who have decided to boycott the game are overreacting.
Does any dev even care about that bunch? People bitching here most likely never supported the game yet they are entitled to their game ideals. Had they been a patron, they could voice their opinion on the patreon page itself. They need to understand that beggars can't be choosers, and I understood that empty vessel sounds the largest.

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes