omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
More like the game needs less grinding for mc and more grinding for ntr charaters.. lol. npc needs to grind too to make the act fair against a player character. Let me grab my popcorn :devilish:
so you are asking for more NTR scene for the npc where he seduces Melinda more and more

NICE

i hope he does that not just 1 OR 2 NTR sex scene..like you said we need more NTR grind with many scenes just like the MC have so the NTR can earn Melinda too :)

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
so you are asking for more NTR scene for the npc where he seduces Melinda more and more

NICE

i hope he does that not just 1 OR 2 NTR sex scene..like you said we need more NTR grind with many scenes just like the MC have so the NTR can earn Melinda too :)
He needs to kill off Daniel and make Melinda the MC.

Feb 5, 2020
in real life someone else fuck your girl? well..

Cause many times people show how the story is not making any sense and is hardly close to RL, at least with Melinda, i just remember one scene where she says she miss the "love" in the sex, that she get with MC, and it was a rly work to get her to be openand finally have sext with him.

then suddenly she is a whore who like being rapped? this don't seem close to RL, not at all.
Where in that sentence do you see “my” RL?

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Whats with the WT? week 1 day 1 Monday skips to 9am theres no 8am breakfast joining to compliment someone.
Yes. Remember It,s the start of a NEW GAME. You may need to change your play style for this game.
I do not think how I played FOTM (1) will work in this game. And I think that will also apply to a lot of players.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Can someone tell me What exactly 2 in the title indicates?
And Are there more NTR content added...i hope Not.
Chapter two.

Chapter 2 is a "NEW" game.
While it seems to carry on from the end of V.12 do not fooled.
There has been a number of small changes that could / should change how you play.
A: Your V.12 saves will not work.
B: You have been given new stats that can be LOWERED through inaction !
i.e use of the "Advance time" button can be risky
C: Your New Stats are low and will need to be raised.
D: You will need to replay a number of quests, most of which have been updated/changed.
E: There is now the risk of PREGNANCY !
F: No Shirley , So it is going to be a lot harder to raise money.

Ho! and one wee little thing, Melinda has a revolver and mood swings so try not to piss her off. :p

Last edited:

mikado24

Apr 12, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/droom_menu.rpy", line 62, in script
    call screen droom
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 1529, in execute
    screen droom():
    screen droom():
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 1567, in execute
    if Hour == 8:
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 1720, in execute
    if day ==6 and annsatev == 1:
NameError: name 'annsatev' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    call screen droom
  File "C:\Users\mikado\Desktop\FootOfTheMoutainsII-v1.0-pc\FootOfTheMoutainsII-1.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1907, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "C:\Users\mikado\Desktop\FootOfTheMoutainsII-v1.0-pc\FootOfTheMoutainsII-1.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1895, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\mikado\Desktop\FootOfTheMoutainsII-v1.0-pc\FootOfTheMoutainsII-1.0-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 220, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\mikado\Desktop\FootOfTheMoutainsII-v1.0-pc\FootOfTheMoutainsII-1.0-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2873, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Users\mikado\Desktop\FootOfTheMoutainsII-v1.0-pc\FootOfTheMoutainsII-1.0-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\mikado\Desktop\FootOfTheMoutainsII-v1.0-pc\FootOfTheMoutainsII-1.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2690, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\mikado\Desktop\FootOfTheMoutainsII-v1.0-pc\FootOfTheMoutainsII-1.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3074, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "C:\Users\mikado\Desktop\FootOfTheMoutainsII-v1.0-pc\FootOfTheMoutainsII-1.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 534, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "C:\Users\mikado\Desktop\FootOfTheMoutainsII-v1.0-pc\FootOfTheMoutainsII-1.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 534, in visit_all
  File "C:\Users\mikado\Desktop\FootOfTheMoutainsII-v1.0-pc\FootOfTheMoutainsII-1.0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 424, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "C:\Users\mikado\Desktop\FootOfTheMoutainsII-v1.0-pc\FootOfTheMoutainsII-1.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3074, in <lambda>
  File "C:\Users\mikado\Desktop\FootOfTheMoutainsII-v1.0-pc\FootOfTheMoutainsII-1.0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 434, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "C:\Users\mikado\Desktop\FootOfTheMoutainsII-v1.0-pc\FootOfTheMoutainsII-1.0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 619, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
    screen droom():
    screen droom():
    if Hour == 8:
  File "<screen language>", line 1720, in <module>

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.1.457
Foot Of The Moutains II 1.0
Sat Sep 05 20:38:06 2020

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    call screen droom
    screen droom():
    screen droom():
    if Hour == 8:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    call screen droom
  File "C:\Users\mikado\Desktop\FootOfTheMoutainsII-v1.0-pc\FootOfTheMoutainsII-1.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1907, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "C:\Users\mikado\Desktop\FootOfTheMoutainsII-v1.0-pc\FootOfTheMoutainsII-1.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1895, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\mikado\Desktop\FootOfTheMoutainsII-v1.0-pc\FootOfTheMoutainsII-1.0-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 220, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\mikado\Desktop\FootOfTheMoutainsII-v1.0-pc\FootOfTheMoutainsII-1.0-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2873, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Users\mikado\Desktop\FootOfTheMoutainsII-v1.0-pc\FootOfTheMoutainsII-1.0-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\mikado\Desktop\FootOfTheMoutainsII-v1.0-pc\FootOfTheMoutainsII-1.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2690, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\mikado\Desktop\FootOfTheMoutainsII-v1.0-pc\FootOfTheMoutainsII-1.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3074, in interact_core
  File "C:\Users\mikado\Desktop\FootOfTheMoutainsII-v1.0-pc\FootOfTheMoutainsII-1.0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 424, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "C:\Users\mikado\Desktop\FootOfTheMoutainsII-v1.0-pc\FootOfTheMoutainsII-1.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3074, in <lambda>
  File "C:\Users\mikado\Desktop\FootOfTheMoutainsII-v1.0-pc\FootOfTheMoutainsII-1.0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 434, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "C:\Users\mikado\Desktop\FootOfTheMoutainsII-v1.0-pc\FootOfTheMoutainsII-1.0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 619, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
    screen droom():
    screen droom():
    if Hour == 8:
  File "<screen language>", line 1720, in <module>

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.1.457
Foot Of The Moutains II 1.0
Sat Sep 05 20:38:06 2020
Look here

Reactions: winky88888

Akeymu

Jan 22, 2020
So wait, chapter 2 still has the first chapter upt to the end of .12 included but now has the new point and pregnancy system included it, as well ass beginning chapter 2?

qweasd55

Nov 28, 2018
I follow the walkthrough till i get the blackmail scene after that every week the events that i got is different from the walkthrough ..
Please someone help me with correct walkthrough to complete the game

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
So wait, chapter 2 still has the first chapter upt to the end of .12 included but now has the new point and pregnancy system included it, as well ass beginning chapter 2?
In chapter two the story continues with events starting after William's hospitalization for his arm surgery, and in general, including very few old events from the previous chapter (the most important have only been left behind for now and it's a real shame :cry: ), introducing two or three elements into the story like Lee, the pregnant factor and a lot of bugs. :ROFLMAO:.

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
I follow the walkthrough till i get the blackmail scene after that every week the events that i got is different from the walkthrough ..
Please someone help me with correct walkthrough to complete the game
Play without walkthrough and you will gain health :LOL:

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
It seems that more people complain about this game than any other, but yet it has great art, probably the sexiest character out there (Aunt Mel), a coherent story line, and most importantly, it's not abandoned like 95% of the other games. No game is perfect, but I'll take this one any day! Great job to the Dev!
maybe 95% your games ! games what i play only 2-3 are abandoned ! and i can tell you 20 games where you have better milf ! Melinda is good but when you compare her with others she is 30. on the list !

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes