Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
So wait, chapter 2 still has the first chapter upt to the end of .12 included but now has the new point and pregnancy system included it, as well ass beginning chapter 2?
Chapter Two IS a "New Game"

May 20, 2017
Foot Of The Mountains 2 [v1.0]
Excuse me?
What is happening?
How do you go from FOTM v12 to FOTM 2 v1.0 ?
Just download and play FOTM 2. Saves from v12 won't work. Dev was smart enough to realise that adding update after update would increase size, so he broke it into parts. Hope other Dev's realised the same, especially P and P.

Illumi123

Mar 29, 2020
It seems that more people complain about this game than any other, but yet it has great art, probably the sexiest character out there (Aunt Mel), a coherent story line, and most importantly, it's not abandoned like 95% of the other games. No game is perfect, but I'll take this one any day! Great job to the Dev!
Basically I agree with you, and I really appreciate your positive approach. Nevertheless for me the main problem is that the character Melinda is degrading from a character point of view as the story progresses. Furthermore it cannot be denied that there is a general lack of logic, and the various events are often disconnected. I think this is due to the fact that the plot was initially designed too crudely, and now the developer does not have a precise direction to follow, and he is trinying to please everyone in a grotesque way, without actually pleasing anyone. it's a shame because as you say Melinda was a character with enormous potential, and for my taste the artistic part is really exquisite, and this is obviously a big merit of the dev.

Reactions: Terminatorgames

BattleAxe24

Sep 26, 2019
Just download and play FOTM 2. Saves from v12 won't work. Dev was smart enough to realise that adding update after update would increase size, so he broke it into parts. Hope other Dev's realised the same, especially P and P.
So wait, hang on a second.
If I understand correctly, this means that we now have 3 standalone FOTM games:
- FOTM v10 Holiday Episode
- FOTM v12
- FOTM 2 v1.0

All of the above have their own exclusive content?

Did I get this wrong?

Noppity13

Mar 3, 2018
Maybe it's just me, but the v12 Walktrhough seem to be incorrect.
The first barn cleaning doesn't get me the underwear which knocks the whole Ann route out of order

TempTitle

May 7, 2017
- FOTM v12
- FOTM 2 v1.0

Did I get this wrong?

iirc, v10 is supposed to have been implemented in the v12 "complete" chapter "at some point," but I wouldn't be the one to know if that ever actually happened or not. That, or it was supposed to 'take place' somewhere like several weeks in.

Munchking

Oct 19, 2017
Started FOTM II and had the same problem as WuzzyFuzzy. Phone booth scene then a jump straight into the chores section of a day. Rhonda and Ann are both listed as having had a pregnancy and Melinda has had 10(!!). Relationship stats for all in the hundreds. It's like starting with a pre-save. At least Rhonda's gang bang stat is still 0.

May 20, 2017
- FOTM v12
- FOTM 2 v1.0

Did I get this wrong?
FOTM 2 as per my understanding is the continuation of the story after the contents of V12 or V11 as some of the CG of FOTM has old images from old versions in it too.

Reactions: stal1234

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Started FOTM II and had the same problem as WuzzyFuzzy. Phone booth scene then a jump straight into the chores section of a day. Rhonda and Ann are both listed as having had a pregnancy and Melinda has had 10(!!). Relationship stats for all in the hundreds. It's like starting with a pre-save. At least Rhonda's gang bang stat is still 0.
I don't think you should pay too much attention to that. There are things to be ironed out since this is the first version of the new game.

Best analogy I can give of FOTM v1-12 and FOTM2 v1 is that FOTM is a building that has been renovated and expanded upon several times to the point where the dev wanted to tear the whole thing down and build it anew close to the same specs to get rid of all the excess parts of earlier renovations.

Point being, it's new even if it only looks like parts are new.

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 187 Votes