punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Could... what could happen next. Track record says that this will be avoidable. I could be wrong, but highly doubt that.

If avoidable isn't good enough for you I can recommend the tag "kinetic novel" to you. There you always know what you're gonna get from the tags. It sounds like a bunch of people here are being little babies and it's getting tiresome to listen to.
Do you honestly believe this is going to be the last of the ntr side content? Is the main storyline ever going to move forward?

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Do you honestly believe this is going to be the last of the ntr side content? Is the main storyline ever going to move forward?
Who cares if it is the last? This is a game that occasionally teases NTResque scenarios, but it has always made it optional.

The temper tantrums in the discussion are similar to a kid losing it because their mom bought 5 types of candy at the kiosk and the kid only likes 4 of them... even though it's an option to leave the 5th alone.

BTW, I agree that they should explore the mafia side of things and MC's parent's deaths. Problem is that if we get too far down that road it could be hard to go back depending on the development. There's a good chance that either the mafia Melinda is part of or her and her husband themselves are involved.

Last edited:

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Who cares if it is the last? This is a game that occasionally teases NTResque scenarios, but it has always made it optional.

The temper tantrums in the discussion are similar to to a kid losing it because their mom bought 5 types of candy at the kiosk and the kid only likes 4 of them... even though it's an option to leave the 5th alone.
Either people are obsessed with Melinda getting fucked endlessly or making her their waifu there is no inbetween!:LOL:

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Either people are obsessed with Melinda getting fucked endlessly or making her their waifu there is no inbetween!:LOL:
That's why it's good that he makes those situations optional. I'll eat my words if this turns out to be the first exception.

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
I don't so, The Lizard is the Enemy, But the Villain is someone in that House.
There isnt someone nicknamed as Lizard, William calls whomever it is as Lizard as a perjorative term, when he says he wants the boys to get him. 'Lets go get that Lizard'. If he called him something like son of a 'mom that does a lot of sex', that wouldnt be his name now, would it? Also he isn't the enemy, he's a victim of William's gang. The Villain is whomever killed Daniel's parents, the squeaky guy named as lizard has no visible ties in any way, shape or form with Daniel's parents death.

Reactions: Terminatorgames

markblazes

Jun 16, 2020
Foot of the Mountain 2 [v1.0] ? I'm confused, is this a sequel or something? I've heard about foot of the mountain, but never really decided to check it out until now. Also is this game completed?

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
There isnt someone nicknamed as Lizard, William calls whomever it is as Lizard as a perjorative term, when he says he wants the boys to get him. 'Lets go get that Lizard'. If he called him something like son of a 'mom that does a lot of sex', that wouldnt be his name now, would it? Also he isn't the enemy, he's a victim of William's gang. The Villain is whomever killed Daniel's parents, the squeaky guy named as lizard has no visible ties in any way, shape or form with Daniel's parents death.
Are you sure? I thought William said something about Daniels fathers death not satisfying the lizard when Jax was killed

Reactions: Ahchi

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
What? I think i may have missed this information, can you grab picture, pls?
Right after Jax is killed Wiiliam finds a note on the kitchen table saying someone is watching and he tells his goons to be ready because killing Daniels father wasn't enough to satisfy the lizard

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Right after Jax is killed Wiiliam finds a note on the kitchen table saying someone is watching and he tells his goons to be ready because killing Daniels father wasn't enough to satisfy the lizard
'Lizard' is again to be understood as a pejorative term. He is calling the person who killed Jax Lizard because he doesn't like them.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
The note said "You're Next", and Melinda eavesdrop on William while he was talking to his goons saying that "Setting up "Edouard"(Edward) as a scapegoat" was not enough for "The Lizard", and she did not look happy!

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes