AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
where is it? there is no story, mc fucks left and right, characters come from nowhere, meaningless dialogues,
There sure is a lot of fluff.. but I think the main story line is what happened to MC's parents, how is Melinda and her husband involved and what will come of that.

tarshack

May 15, 2018
It seems that more people complain about this game than any other, but yet it has great art, probably the sexiest character out there (Aunt Mel), a coherent story line, and most importantly, it's not abandoned like 95% of the other games. No game is perfect, but I'll take this one any day! Great job to the Dev!
great job ????? its junk now . yes some art work is ok but the game itself sucks with how he hacked it to bits and error after error

tarshack

May 15, 2018
I'm trying to get my head around the newest part of the game and I read most of the comments here.
Conclusions ?
Poor Daniel (MC) :cry: He works hard like an ox for many months. For what ? :eek:
To lick and see tits \ To get a decent blowjob \ To put his cock in something nice and hot
All this costs him a lot of effort, creativity and money !!!
And suddenly out of nowhere appears an asshole. Asian, so for sure with COVID-19 :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:
And all months of hard work went to fuck because all his women within the first day of meeting a new asshole they want to taste his cock
Mr author where there is any fucking sense here ??? (n)(n)(n)

Maybre daniel will get his hands on uncle pistol and fix the handyman in a later release but i wont be bothering to find out

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Maybre daniel will get his hands on uncle pistol and fix the handyman in a later release but i wont be bothering to find out
I wonder whats going to happen when he finds out his sister is dead? Will he go ape shit crazy? or will he just shrug his shoulders and get some more of that sweet sweet Melinda booty

bozoplace

Dec 7, 2019
Why change the title to "Foot of the mountains 2"?

Should have left it "Foot of the mountains" and just stated chapter 1 ended then start chapter 2 :unsure:

2020-09-06.png

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
Ann bitches Daniel out updates ago about him not saying he loves her and when he does say he indeed loves her, she constantly having another guys dick in her mouth. The disrespect. She's literally couldn't wait to suck the Asian guy's cock, you can't make this stuff up. Cynthia could be in danger but Daniel is too busy back pretending he's gay to even care, courtesy of Melinda. Maybe the theme for this game should be mental health, because I'm now convinced the women have mental issues.

This is my last comment regarding FOTM, later.

Jul 18, 2017
That version is a bugged mess!!! Missing images and exceptions every few minutes, literal unplayable. Feels like a alpha version.

lalalalala000

May 17, 2019
i have seen lot of scenes, but for i dont know walkthough, i am not sure that was all or not..there is changelog or walkthrough for newupdate

Tragic Princess

Dec 30, 2019
So even after you've spent your life energy grinding to unlock content the dev thought it was a good idea to add more grind to this disaster of a game and make you do things all over again. This is part two but Daniel is still a simp, Melinda is now randomly throwing herself at any guy with a dick after ignoring pretty much every guy that's came in her direction previously. Is that the power of black dicks? Speaking up the black guy did the rape be expunged from FOTM history? You'd think after a traumatic event such as being raped you'd see a change in her but aside from her throwing herself at Lee there's no more talk of the rape or anything she just went on like nothing happened lol. Now she's pulling guns on Daniel for sex, it's only a matter of time before she's getting DP'ed by random guys. I used to find her character so beautiful and attractive but now she's sort of meh. What made he stick out is now gone, she's lost her appeal to me.

Edit: I'm sick of this guy pretending to be gay it's ridiculous, and why does a guy in his early twenties need to take sex pills? My head hurts.
Pretty soon Daniel is gonna be getting ass fuck by Melinda wearing a strap on.

May 20, 2017
Every story needs a villain, that's true, but not that Lee dude, man his model is annoying, also the NTR part since I don't like it.
Just another fantasy storyline ahead:
The real villain of the Game should have been William and maybe his cronies, but mainly William's and Melinda's business rivals/ enemies. Hear me out.

Dev missed on the spot so far where he could slowly add Daniel into the Family's business, William's forceful actions. Him growing into it, thereby the boy slowly becoming a man kind of scenario. Which Melinda never wanted for him but his actions impressing her more and more. (derived from the frequent Respect references by Melinda's cronies, secret activities after church, and also William teaching Daniel to handle a gun)

Involvement of their business rivals, a little bit of action here and there, more number of characters, causing bloodshed, burying of more bodies. Hell make it all "Animal Kingdom" if you want to, just keep Melinda a bag of secrets that she is and not fully dirty, because she is everything about the game so far. (An external threat, someone other than William, derived from the scenes like someone is keeping an eye on Melinda references. Also the hotel scene when Daniel and Melinda visit and she's all prepared for an assault. Showcases the presence of someone big other than William)

Daniel getting full fledged into the Business, Jobs, Events etc, to Melinda's dismay, as she never wanted it for him, causing a small separation, which increases their passion more and more for each other. Only for them getting back together, in a violent passionate way, perhaps in the barn, so that they don't need to control themselves. End result being Melinda becoming pregnant. (Could or should be an on-off choice for people preferences.)

William finally figuring out 2+2=4, due to pregnancy angle or maybe catches them in action, leading to them both going for a drive together (maybe a ruse calling it a job), where William confronts him in a hot headed manner. But Daniel shares it with Melinda before leaving, who figures it out and tells him/preferably texts him to "Do what's necessary". Which acknowledges the fact that she is the biggest shot caller in the Family, as we have known her to be so far. MC coming back and saying, "It's done."

Mixture of fantasy and wishful thinking I guess.

Last edited:

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Every story needs a villain, that's true, but not that Lee dude, man his model is annoying, also the NTR part since I don't like it.
Just another fantasy storyline ahead:
The real villain of the Game should have been William and maybe his cronies, but mainly William's and Melinda's business rivals/ enemies. Hear me out.

Dev missed on the spot so far where he could slowly add Daniel into the Family's business, William's forceful actions. Him growing into it, thereby the boy slowly becoming a man kind of scenario. Which Melinda never wanted for him but his actions impressing her more and more. (derived from the frequent Respect references by Melinda's cronies, secret activities after church, and also William teaching Daniel to handle a gun)

Involvement of their business rivals, a little bit of action here and there, more number of characters, causing bloodshed, burying of more bodies. Hell make it all "Animal Kingdom" if you want to, just keep Melinda a bag of secrets that she is and not fully dirty, because she is everything about the game so far. (An external threat, someone other than William, derived from the scenes like someone is keeping an eye on Melinda references. Also the hotel scene when Daniel and Melinda visit and she all prepared for an assault. Showcases the presence of someone big other than William)

Daniel getting full fledged into the Business, Jobs, Events etc, to Melinda's dismay, as she never wanted it for him, causing a small separation, which increases their passion more and more for each other. Only for them getting back together, in a violent passionate way, perhaps in the barn, so that they don't need to control themselves. End result being Melinda becoming pregnant. (Could or should be an on-off choice for people preferences.)

William finally figuring out 2+2=4, due to pregnancy angle or maybe catches them in action, leading to them both going for a drive together (maybe a ruse calling it a job), where William confronts him in a hot headed manner. But Daniel shares it with Melinda before leaving, who figures it out and tells him/preferably texts him to "Do what's necessary". Which acknowledges the fact that she is the biggest shot caller in the Family, as we have known her to be. MC coming back and saying, "It's done."

Mixture of fantasy and wishful thinking I guess.
Isn't The Lizard the main villain?

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes