Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
Guys, has anyone been able to pass this version to the end?No errors?Tell me how?

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
Guys, how should we understand this disclaimer? Are SNC planning any continuation of chapter 1? Version 13 is coming soon?

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
I like the little moment after poker, when we refuse entry to Aurélia's and we see Melinda wondering what Daniel is doing.
We can spy on her outside, Melinda with a dildo and, of course, Ann seeing us lol.

dokley

Jan 9, 2019
Personally, I would have called the V13, Foot of the mountains remake. [V1.0]
I knew about it long ago, i told him to change to chapter 1.5 v1.0 he said he changed which didn't because chapter 1 story is not finish why you go chapter 2, if there is ever a new FOTM game, chapter 2 would be more appropriate.

Reactions: Scarlet56

SnakeDogs

Mar 24, 2020
I use the android plateforms, and when arrive saturday 20h00, any choices make finally "An exception has occured" every week. I can continue if I chose to advance to the next day. I think it's bug, someone can confirm that ?

Last edited:
Jun 11, 2020
You're talking to casuals that probably never cared for this game until after NTR was added. They've completely ignored the V11 beta version.

This.

Yeah, you're wasting your time at this point. We all are this thread was once so peaceful *Sigh* and then Horde arrived.
At one point the only thing we all complained about was the ridiculous grind lol

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
I use the android plateforms, and when arrive saturday 20h00, any choices make finally "An exception has occured" every week. I think it's bug, someone can confirm that ?
It is a bug, you skip time with the clock to avoid it.

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
The current characters are:
Melinda - Wants a son, likes MC, involved in shady business.
Ann - Fucks anyone, everywhere, as long as she can get her rocks off. Teases MC <- that's the entire extent of her character.
Rhonda - Innocent, in love with MC.

So now there's you as a non-ntr player... Lee is introduced.(below is the predicted extent you'll let things happen)
Melinda - He flirts with her, you don't like it, so you stop him.
Ann - He fucks her. And... so what?
Rhonda - She's not gonna let him in even if he tries.

How is any of this ruining their characters? I agree that it doesn't develop the plot, but to be honest, many of the characters and scenarios in the game are there to be fucked, they don't need any plot connected to them.
The introduction of a new character dilutes the routine and cyclicality of the game's plot, and I believe that this is justified and gives a new trigger to the development of the plot.The move is very competent,and I would like Lee to compete with the main character, which will give "new blood" to the faded interest in the game.."

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
The introduction of a new character dilutes the routine and cyclicality of the game's plot, and I believe that this is justified and gives a new trigger to the development of the plot.The move is very competent,and I would like Lee to compete with the main character, which will give "new blood" to the faded interest in the game.."
Don't disagree, but I was more referring to the mystery around MC's family and Melinda/William and their posse. I don't think Lee will bring much there.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
The current characters are:
Melinda - Wants a son, likes MC, involved in shady business.
Ann - Fucks anyone, everywhere, as long as she can get her rocks off. Teases MC <- that's the entire extent of her character.
Rhonda - Innocent, in love with MC.

So now there's you as a non-ntr player... Lee is introduced.(below is the predicted extent you'll let things happen)
Melinda - He flirts with her, you don't like it, so you stop him.
Ann - He fucks her. And... so what?
Rhonda - She's not gonna let him in even if he tries.

How is any of this ruining their characters? I agree that it doesn't develop the plot, but to be honest, many of the characters and scenarios in the game are there to be fucked, they don't need any plot connected to them.
Rhonda IS not Innocent!, She may have been a maiden, but she was never Innocent,
She has already set you up to take a fall if need,
She want to "Replace" Cyn and Run away with you.
And she is quite ready to resort to violence !

Reactions: winky88888
2.50 star(s) 187 Votes