mavewill

Oct 24, 2019
guys ı'm playing on android platform. in one scene it says play the missing scene but ı can not find the missing scene. pls help me.

tatomcm80

Jul 18, 2019
Hi everyone. I'm newbie but I try to fix missing image files and crushes. Renpy creates a lint.txt and listed some issues in the game.

FIND AND SEARCH IMAGE FILES
=====================

This 3 image files are missing in the game:
*game/images/poolock.???
*game/images/Lr_m_r_tv.webp
*game/images/dshwr45m.webp -> I cloned dshwr5m.webp from FOTMv12 and rename it to dshwr45m.webp
The other missed image files have been added from FOTMv12.

EDITED FILES
=========

lunchdialogues.rpy
melmoann.rpy
notif.rpy
screens.rpy

FIXED
====

Rhonda 13 o'clock kitchen "talk to her" exit to main title. -> Edited lunchdialogues.rpy
Ann Saturday Event error. -> Edited screens.rpy

HOW APPLY
========

Extract 7z file in FOTMII main folder. Accept and replace all files when ask you.
HERE.jpg

ADDITIONAL NOTES
=============

Tested on Windows 10 x64
Old saves does not work, sorry. You need to start a New Game.

PD: Sorry for my bad English. Regards.

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
Don't disagree, but I was more referring to the mystery around MC's family and Melinda/William and their posse. I don't think Lee will bring much there.
It seems to me that the fate and history of the main character's family has so dissipated in the process of updates that the question remains how the game Creator plans to" glue " what is at this stage and further development of the game, where there will be a real transition of the story about the adventures of the main character to the fate of his parents..To be honest, I still have no idea how the game Creator is going to do this..I hope he has a plan..

Jun 11, 2020
The problem with That scene was that too many people just reacted without thinking !
The event was SHITTY but a strong event was needed for the storyline .
Those who LOOKED would have learned some facts, One about Daniel, But two important facts about Melinda !
(That had NOTHING to do with sex)
After the Hue and Cry that followed, VERY few people LOOKED at the whole scene and therefore failed learn them.
Their loss.
That makes zero sense, that rape scene was based off pure pandering and nothing more they only said it was part of the main story as a reaction to all the backlash, the dev screwed up and that was the response.

HaGriDos

Sep 30, 2019
The last version i played was 0.8 so i must ask, what he hell happend with this game,im starting the game from new and already have over 400 relationship point with Rhonda,over 500 with Melinda and over 300 with Ann and pregnancy points appeared out from nowhere,i dont understand.

Jacktron1

Mar 22, 2019
So the new Ntr stuff is it going to be like in the Tyrant where if u have low relationship with a character they'll sleep with others? :unsure:

enano79

Aug 12, 2019
í cant play

Code:
[code]
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'nav/clock.png'>:
  File "game/droom_menu.rpy", line 10, in script
    call screen droom
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'nav/clock.png'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/droom_menu.rpy", line 10, in script
    call screen droom
  File "E:\downloads\FootOfTheMoutainsII-1 0-pc\FootOfTheMoutainsII-1.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1907, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "E:\downloads\FootOfTheMoutainsII-1 0-pc\FootOfTheMoutainsII-1.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1895, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "E:\downloads\FootOfTheMoutainsII-1 0-pc\FootOfTheMoutainsII-1.0-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 220, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "E:\downloads\FootOfTheMoutainsII-1 0-pc\FootOfTheMoutainsII-1.0-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2873, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "E:\downloads\FootOfTheMoutainsII-1 0-pc\FootOfTheMoutainsII-1.0-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "E:\downloads\FootOfTheMoutainsII-1 0-pc\FootOfTheMoutainsII-1.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2690, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "E:\downloads\FootOfTheMoutainsII-1 0-pc\FootOfTheMoutainsII-1.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3174, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "E:\downloads\FootOfTheMoutainsII-1 0-pc\FootOfTheMoutainsII-1.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2086, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 516, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 244, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "E:\downloads\FootOfTheMoutainsII-1 0-pc\FootOfTheMoutainsII-1.0-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "render.pyx", line 151, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "E:\downloads\FootOfTheMoutainsII-1 0-pc\FootOfTheMoutainsII-1.0-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
  File "E:\downloads\FootOfTheMoutainsII-1 0-pc\FootOfTheMoutainsII-1.0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 669, in render
    child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "E:\downloads\FootOfTheMoutainsII-1 0-pc\FootOfTheMoutainsII-1.0-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 883, in render
    surf = render(d, rw, height - y, cst, cat)
  File "E:\downloads\FootOfTheMoutainsII-1 0-pc\FootOfTheMoutainsII-1.0-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 740, in render
    rv = super(Button, self).render(width, height, st, at)
  File "E:\downloads\FootOfTheMoutainsII-1 0-pc\FootOfTheMoutainsII-1.0-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1124, in render
    st, at)
  File "E:\downloads\FootOfTheMoutainsII-1 0-pc\FootOfTheMoutainsII-1.0-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 580, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "E:\downloads\FootOfTheMoutainsII-1 0-pc\FootOfTheMoutainsII-1.0-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "E:\downloads\FootOfTheMoutainsII-1 0-pc\FootOfTheMoutainsII-1.0-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 625, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "E:\downloads\FootOfTheMoutainsII-1 0-pc\FootOfTheMoutainsII-1.0-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'nav/clock.png'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.1.457
Foot Of The Moutains II 1.0
Fri Sep 04 22:50:30 2020
[/CODE]
Hi

Some one have the fix for this error?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Foot Of The Mountains 2 [v1.0]
Excuse me?
What is happening?
How do you go from FOTM v12 to FOTM 2 v1.0 ?
Does this mean this is a new game?
Is FOTM 1 complete?
If so when did the part one end? V10, v11, v12?
Why is FOTM lumped in with FOTM 2 here on F95 if it is a new game like the title suggests?

Seems like a silly way to progress without defining clear game/chapter boundaries.

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
Does this mean this is a new game?
Is FOTM 1 complete?
If so when did the part one end? V10, v11, v12?
Why is FOTM lumped in with FOTM 2 here on F95 if it is a new game like the title suggests?

Seems like a silly way to progress without defining clear game/chapter boundaries.
It's more like a new season. A continuation. Picks up where the v12 left off. Don't know why the Dev chose that title!

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
The last version i played was 0.8 so i must ask, what he hell happend with this game,im starting the game from new and already have over 400 relationship point with Rhonda,over 500 with Melinda and over 300 with Ann and pregnancy points appeared out from nowhere,i dont understand.
0.8 is part of what is now "Chapter one", the last version for that is V0.12.
This is "Chapter Two" which IS a new game, as you can not use your saves from chapter one
SNC have given you some stats and cash to start with.

Daloza

Jun 5, 2018
Explain one thing to me: Foot Of The Mountains is not completed so it mark as ab.jpg am I right? Foot Of The Mountains 2 - remake of previous of WHF is it?

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
This game should have exclusive routes so you could focus on one girl and reject all others. For me i'd have saves for Melinda, Ann, Rhonda, and Cynthia i don't give a shit about the others.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Explain one thing to me: Foot Of The Mountains is not completed so it mark as View attachment 804193 am I right? Foot Of The Mountains 2 - remake of previous of WHF is it?
FOTM 2 is just the dev's way of streamlining things. It's within the same thread and it's the same story being continued. It's also still downloadable here. It might as well have been called v13 and I think it was at one point, but since the game has somewhat changed he did this instead.

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes