phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
Explain one thing to me: Foot Of The Mountains is not completed so it mark as View attachment 804193 am I right? Foot Of The Mountains 2 - remake of previous of WHF is it?
It is the same game, exactly the same game, but with a new update. You could call this v13 if you want to. How is it going to mark the game as abandoned if there's just one thread?

tarshack

May 15, 2018
He made that comment about it being ready "tomorrow" 21 hrs ago. so he still has a wee bit of time in hand
and then those that didnt delete off computer game can wait for the bug fix for the bug fix .... i know i am not going to bother to get anymore of his stuff

ceinko

Jun 9, 2020
The introduction of a new character dilutes the routine and cyclicality of the game's plot, and I believe that this is justified and gives a new trigger to the development of the plot.The move is very competent,and I would like Lee to compete with the main character, which will give "new blood" to the faded interest in the game.."
your right signature is from where?

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
so, if i want to have the full story, i just have to play FOTM2 right? there is no need to play FOTM or is there?

christopher thompson

Jun 12, 2017

Thanks for your patience, and here are two pictures as a thank you and sorry for the bugs.
Please replay the "teaching self defence" scene, if you choose to "interfere", there is an addition to the story,

no Mac as yet

sb10l

Apr 9, 2020
Help please.

I know most of you have long past the beginning.

Started the game (v12) from the beginning, got a decent walk through, having difficulty in moving into the arrival of Cynthia. Points and progress: Rhonda - Relationship 1110, Inhibitions -45, Progress 80%; Melinda - Relationship 2810, Suspicious -15, Progress 77%; Ann's at 100% on progress.

Can't figure out what scenes to play/replay or what to do to get Melinda and Rhonda's progress to advance to a 100%.

Anyone that can help - please do.

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes