GilgaGames

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2019
OP should be updated about how to play this game. Like first play v12 till 9.9 using using walkthrough then the v10 standalone then continuing v12 and at last v13 or fotm 2 or people will keep asking the same question. Tho there's a possibility that the dev will upload v13 with all the events from v12

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
So the game is fixed or not?
If so, the fixed version is only available with Mega?
What about, Nopy, Mixdrop and Filesupload? Version Fixed or not?
I ask because I prefer to download with Nopy personally.
Thank you

Gardan

May 3, 2019
For several updates i was saying this game is just a blue-balling bugfest with fucked up story.

If i think about the time we spent grinding to the point of finally getting Melinda followed by couple updates with random shit and even bigger shit thrown at us.

This game took full 180 turnaround to the point of being (soon) unplayable by original players base.

R.I.P FOTM

truerty

Dec 30, 2018

Thanks for your patience, and here are two pictures as a thank you and sorry for the bugs.
Please replay the "teaching self defence" scene, if you choose to "interfere", there is an addition to the story,

PC
Mega

Android phones
Mega

Android simulator or chromebooks
Mega

no Mac as yet
Too many people have criticised you already, I'd like to talk about some of the things you nailed perfectly. Nipple playing and milking, this is something I've never seen in any other games and most of the devs hesitate to explore that part. But you did a great job on that. The tease and the build-up to romance, you excel in that. So whatever you do, never lose that gift. Renders of Melinda are top notch.

I'd like to share some ideas. It'd be nice to see some Sweaty sex and more of Melinda in wet t-shirt.

Also optional NTR is good imo.

You should do a poll asking how many people like Rhonda, because i don't and I've seen plenty others of the same opinion!

Focus on progressing the main story further. It still feels like we're caught in a hamster wheel playing the same thing over and over again, and the story doesn't move!

Never stop making games. Melinda is one of the hottest milf I've come across in erotic games. Keep working on that character. Goodluck and thanks for letting us play.
(no short updates please!)

dokley

Jan 9, 2019
Too many people have criticised you already, I'd like to talk about some of the things you nailed perfectly. Nipple playing and milking, this is something I've never seen in any other games and most of the devs hesitate to explore that part. But you did a great job on that. The tease and the build-up to romance, you excel in that. So whatever you do, never lose that gift. Renders of Melinda are top notch.

I'd like to share some ideas. It'd be nice to see some Sweaty sex and more of Melinda in wet t-shirt.

Also optional NTR is good imo.

You should do a poll asking how many people like Rhonda, because i don't and I've seen plenty others of the same opinion!

Focus on progressing the main story further. It still feels like we're caught in a hamster wheel playing the same thing over and over again, and the story doesn't move!

Never stop making games. Melinda is one of the hottest milf I've come across in erotic games. Keep working on that character. Goodluck and thanks for letting us play.
(no short updates please!)
The dev is not CT, he don't read the forums, mostly i report some feed back to him, he only read the patreon feed backs, this is Rhonda first transformation, there is more to come, hit me up on dm what would you like to see, I can't guarantee the dev will put it in, so this is v1.0 right now i want him to start to do the main story around v4.0 and ends this in v8.0 really depends how v2.0 turn out, you can't do too many versions, because i don't want him to milk the patreon which i don't think he will.

Reactions: GilgaGames

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
The dev is not CT, he don't read the forums, mostly i report some feed back to him, he only read the patreon feed backs, this is Rhonda first transformation, there is more to come, hit me up on dm what would you like to see, I can't guarantee the dev will put it in, so this is v1.0 right now i want him to start to do the main story around v4.0 and ends this in v8.0 really depends how v2.0 turn out, you can't do too many versions, because i don't want him to milk the patreon which i don't think he will.
first of all tell him he has to work on the dialogues cannot start a new chapter with 6 lines of "..." then the renderings: less grainy. consistency in the events that occur progress on the story and not turn the game into a harem for mc

dokley

Jan 9, 2019
first of all tell him he has to work on the dialogues cannot start a new chapter with 6 lines of "..." then the renderings: less grainy. consistency in the events that occur progress on the story and not turn the game into a harem for mc
i have been telling him stop adding random girls and less sex scenes between MC and Melinda for months, even new girls is all side events they still need a setup to make it interesting, yeh i told him about the dialogues after he finished v12 he said he will try to improve on it, there is a lot of scenes he have to do for next version, these will lead to a event that you guys has been waiting for

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes