truerty

Dec 30, 2018
The dev is not CT, he don't read the forums, mostly i report some feed back to him, he only read the patreon feed backs, this is Rhonda first transformation, there is more to come, hit me up on dm what would you like to see, I can't guarantee the dev will put it in, so this is v1.0 right now i want him to start to do the main story around v4.0 and ends this in v8.0 really depends how v2.0 turn out, you can't do too many versions, because i don't want him to milk the patreon which i don't think he will.
Thanks for pointing that out. Pretty much what I've said in my previous post is what I'd like to see in future updates. I'd appreciate if you convey the message.

Well on second thought it doesn't hurt to repeat my ideas once more, so here i go., That milking event is one of a kind, tell him to explore more on that. Also more wet t-shirt Melinda would be nice. Hate sex would be good. More massaging techniques would be hot. More than anything, I'd love if the story actually gets somewhere!

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
There is only one game, Foot of the Mountain v0.13. Foot of the Mountain 2 does'nt exist.
So what is here for download, v0.12 or v0.13?
From SNC , QUOTE:- " It's a new chapter, a separate game, your saves from previous FOTM chapter won't work, the stats are low now, but with little work you can easily get them to the required level, and sorry if you cannot skip events that you have previously seen. "
Please Note There has been some changes to the game engine ,
which means you will now lose relationship points through inaction,
Therefore please check your stats often and adjust your gameplay when needed.

Ho and now there is a risk of pregnancy and Melinda WILL remove your condom just before you cum !

("Foot Of The Mountains [V12]" )

("Foot Of The Mountains II [V1.0 Fixed]" ( [V13] ) )

Last edited:
Reactions: GilgaGames

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
Started the game (v12) from the beginning

Anyone that can help - please do.
Do a search in your walkthough for the gallery images you are missing and work back to the flags for those. Progressing on some girls is dependant on certain amounts of progress with the other girls too.

If you have a more specific question you might get better help to find the trigger you missed.

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
So the game is fixed or not?
If so, the fixed version is only available with Mega?
What about, Nopy, Mixdrop and Filesupload? Version Fixed or not?
I ask because I prefer to download with Nopy personally.
Thank you

PLease, can someone answer me, thanks.

Reactions: Lucidgar

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
I am confused?
Is there a full fixed version, and is it the one in the OP?
It still says 1.0 and spells Mountains as Moutains

And what about the compressed version?
Does that require the patch or is it already added now?

The grind is bad enough on ONE run through, don't want to have to do it twice.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
I am confused?
Is there a full fixed version, and is it the one in the OP?
It still says 1.0 and spells Mountains as Moutains

And what about the compressed version?
Does that require the patch or is it already added now?

The grind is bad enough on ONE run through, don't want to have to do it twice.
From SNC , QUOTE:- " It's a new chapter, a separate game, your saves from previous FOTM chapter won't work, the stats are low now, but with little work you can easily get them to the required level, and sorry if you cannot skip events that you have previously seen. "
Please Note There has been some changes to the game engine ,
which means you will now lose relationship points through inaction,
Therefore please check your stats often and adjust your gameplay when needed.

Ho and now there is a risk of pregnancy and Melinda WILL remove your condom just before you cum !

("Foot Of The Mountain [V12]" Mega)

("Foot Of The Mountain II [V1.0 Fixed]" ( [V13] )Mega)

michael79

May 24, 2017
can pleas anybody help me, an tell, why i cant go anymore to the shop, or to emily???
only to massage and barbara

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes